It's been a while but I believe its time for a thread

It's been a while but I believe its time for a thread.

General socializing/advice thread. As always I am fucking horrible at giving advice but I will try as best as I can.

~MikanBox

I'm a massive faggot

~MikanBox

Bro what the fuck are you doing? I appreciate the bump though.

I'm tired as shit.

Would love to participate. But I'm gonna go to bed.

gf of two years broke up me two/three days ago. I was never loved by my parents mainly because I wasn't a girl, so when I started bringing a girl around the house that was respectable my parents had more love at sight than when I was born, long story short my parents know I broke up with her but don't wanna let her go, I now see her every other day for dinner and she gets a present (250$ value or higher) every month. what do OP?

two/three weeks not days

What the fuck kind of psychotic neighborhood are u from, fucking run.

user, how old are you?

Why do you think anyone wants your fucking advice?

18 19 in 6 months if I did that right

meow.

-meowbot

because some people want to.

-meowbot

It's not a problem. Have a good night.

Not to be mean, but I'm kinda confused. Could you explain in detail what you want me to answer?

You dont have to come here for advice.

Hey meowbot.

Because fuck off, here is your (you) desesperate bait user~
Even though it may have been jokingly, have you ever though about doing what said? If you don't you could try to get a job, as long as you aren't studying, if not, well, parents can be stubborns in these kind of cases, so i would recomend you getting out of there if you feel that uncomfortable, user.

I dropped out of computer programming last year, quit my job and broke up with my girlfriend. Ive been pretty distant with my family to add to that. I'm okay though, I've found a new life on the east coast. Its not a legitimate business but its not like I'm a drug dealer either. I just sell drug free piss.
I don't know how I'm supposed to tell my parents what career path Ive chosen

can't leave, my dads brother is a fucking sheriff they hit a couple buttons on their keyboards and I'm wanted and on probation

\-.- I has question

Why arent nonmexicans more obsessed with mexican chips and candies? Fucking delicious but u only ever hear about tacos and burritos. Like wtf

Mexifag here, because non Mexicans consider them exotic and think they're special for eating them

That is an interesting thing to make a living on. Just tell them you are doing some other work. Unless you are feeling really guilty, then find another way to make a living.

Is that even legal? I'm pretty sure thats not.

Like this user says:
>i'm guessing

This right here, user.
Well, as long as it pay's i don't think they would mind, right? You could always throw a wad of cash at their face, couldn't you, user?
Why would that happen, i mean, getting jailed for staying in a friends house or an appartment, that's pretty sick, user. I would want to leave even more.

dude it's the fucking sheriff nobody tells him anything believe me or not he goes to our local shipleys to get his daily 3 free donuts

you're right man, I'll try and get a friend to hook something up, but what about my parents? I can't just disconnect completely can I?

fuck, internet is slow

-meowbot

You can still keep in touch, it's your ex you don't want to be around, not your parents, remember? Explain them you want to be away for a while.
Silly user~

*grumpy grumbling noises*

I knew that the thread would end when I came back

-Sweet Roll

thanks mate, I'll try and follow the advice have a good one

Well fuck.

You can keep in contact like Nep said.

Hey Nep.

How bad is it?

Thread isn't over. Hey Sweet Roll.

Am teh lates

Your happiness is my satisfaction~
Hiya!
Nah

literally to the point of useless

-meowbot

All the niggers and kikes should be killed

No, We just started. I couldn't put up an announcement cause Steam is having a shit fit.

How was Reimu's thread? I left early.

Yeesh. Ever try restarting the router?

I mean, i don't see why not.
She did only one thread, wasn't feeling like to do more for tonight.

Well, yes, I know, but still, Reimu stopped, and I had no idea if would make one

So I guess I lucked out after being unlucky I guess

How have you been, Box?

-Sweet Roll

Ah, makes sense.

I have been well Sweet Roll. How about you?

Hey user, do you have any problem? Why don't we talk about it and let us help you? Please feel free join us amd ask us for advise or anything.

This hammer seems to have run out of magic. How I shot recharge?

R to reload

Hi everyone.

It ended before I even had the chance to post.

But I rebind it to Q

Ayyylmao

I actually have a question.
>op is asking a question HA

For some reason steam is acting like i'm not signed in. Can someone explain this?

Hey Hikari, how are ya?

Uhhh feeling okay Seija?

I'm okay, I was pretty miserable yesterday, couldn't really tell why, though, but that's yesterday

Today was odd, the temperature out was (pardon my french) TOO FUCKING HOT°C, And then it rained very hard, and very shortly, too. the clouds were so thick it looked late out, and it rained so much it shorted out my doorbell

But at least I got a new vidya today

-Sweet Roll

You know what they say, Wednesdays are fundays. Or something. Is it your internet speed?

Sweets! What vidya did you get?

Damn, I'm glad you got a new vidya though. What game is it?

>feel free to curse if you want.
>i don't judge

You're speaking english, not french.

~Neptune

Don't you love loading screens and wait times?

Been waiting for a friend to load in for about 15 minutes, MOWAS wait times are retarded.

Ye

I picked up Tales of Zestiria Anime. Is gud.

It's not my internet speed. I was downloading Killer is Dead and it took like 15 minutes.

I fucking love load times. How are ya Bell?

Dat Killer is Dead

Speaking of vidya I'm gonna stock a couple darkness 2 keys off dat humble bundle. Is there anyone that wants Spec Ops: The Line or Duke Nukem Forever?

That is an incredibly frilly dress.

What, Zestiria anime? Has any Tales anime been good though? I was some of Symphonia OVA..it really just made me wanna replay the game.

Hmm can't explain that one.

Do you ever name your devices/electronics?

Payday 2

In fact, it was the reason I had to leave

Me and my brother bought it today (Had to make a short walk to a Co-op to get an Xbox money card), and he wanted me to pull a heist with him, I declined at first, but guilt got the better of me

And Box, I just don't swear often, it's a little confusing, even I am a little confused by it

-Sweet Roll

What is this, now they say they only sell limited quantities. Am sad.

I won't swear in public/threads.
Why are you so fearful, bagel?

Feel free to have a giveaway. Myself, I would like Spec Ops but my roommate has it on his steam account so I dont need it.

No. Can't say I have.

Payday 2 is fun as all hell also I understand what you mean.

>Figure of speech

Hey Bell, how are you?

-Sweet Roll

I would but it got turned down. Dang anti-stockpiling measures keeping me from stockpiling.

Damn. What about the other two games?

Payday 2? Today? It's pretty cheap when it's on sale, hope you didn't pay 20 bucks.

I mean I already got one and added them to my acc, just wanted extra darkness 2 keys for friends and the rest of them I'd do whatever.

>he wanted me to pull a heist with him

ohoho, I didn't know Sweets was a rebel

Really? Hmm have you named anything non-organic?

(Irrational?) fear of getting in trouble for it and also, it is just polite not to

I dunno exactly, maybe I just feel uncomfortable doing it around others. Sometimes when I'm angry (and alone) I swear like a sailor

-Sweet Roll

Oh okay.

What? I'm confused.

I was talking about me, i avoid swearing in threads.
But i was asking why were you so fearful.

I named my car..and all my computers.

hmm maybe it isn't that common as I'd thought

Oh. I understand. But still, I haven't named anything really.

All-white American here. Mexican candy is the shit. Literally my favorite. But mexican candy and chips are hard to come by in many places. I'd have to drive about 20 miles to a swap meet, where people gather and sell things, to get Mexican candy. Pelon Pelo Rico is sold at a local store, but that's all.
So,
>Maybe they just don't have access to Mexican candy/chips?

>Maybe other nonMexicans just aren't used to the taste, as it isn't our culture

It was on sale for 16 canadian, and the card was 25 canadian, but I payed 10 while my brother payed 15

(I technically spent 20, I am planning on buying a laptop, and my father is pitching in by matching the amount of money I have for the purchase)

-Sweet Roll

Let me ask you this.

Spicy, sweet, or sour?

>Pelon Pelo Rico

Holy crackers, I nearly forgot about the existence of these. I need to look up how to get these now. These and the Lucas Lemon bottles.

SEIJA

I'm off to sleep

All of them. I'm not too picky.

Have a good night Neps.

>Lucas Bottles
Sweet christ, those were my favorite. I couldn't remember the names of them though for the life of me. Thank you very much, user. :D

And I'm the kind of person who tries to kill as little innocent lives as possible in rpgs like elder scrolls or fallout, like in fallout 4 (brotherhood ending), I felt extremely guilty killing off the railroad, and a little guilty for destroying the institute. My love for robots ruled me over (I also wanted to walk with Liberty Prime again, like I did in Fallout 3)

I want to name things I have, the problem is what to name them

-Sweet Roll

Bump

You didn't even say hi! And you didn't like my joke..even if you made the same joke first. Now I'm platinum miffed.

Yeah, sure! I used to like both the yellow and the green ones. According to the internet, the company got in trouble since it was laced with amounts of lead or something. But it still tasted amazing.

I've spotted some copycats online, though I wonder if they taste the same...

That's extremely unusual for you, then. Do you feel any regret?

Also, I name mine after cute anime girls.

I feel like I'm being tested. I take my final exam for EMT school on Saturday, I'm an emotional train wreck and I want to kill myself every day, I got I'm a car accident 2 days ago and my body is just in pain to the point where I can't walk straight. Will it get better soon? I don't want to live the rest of my life like this.

Hi, goodnight.

Obviously, especially after I discovered that there was an end in which only the institute is destroyed, but its too late now, I made do by sparing the mechanist and bringing peace to far harbor by not killing anyone from the factions (The atom guys are actually nice, its just their leader was a jerk)

-Sweet Roll

Night, Nep

-Sweet Roll

You should feel better in a while user. If you keep feeling the pain, go see a doctor. I hope you feel better user.

It only happened 2 days ago, user. Give yourself time to heal, sometimes these things last for months. Did you see the doctor yet? You might need to get physical therapy.

YOU

SPICY

I start physical therapy soon but I'm broke and I feel like shit having my parents pay for it all. I just want to be able to run again without having some of the weakest knees ever

>half hour later

Tsk tsk.

Also that picture just makes me want takoyaki, even if I know that's not takoyaki in the picture.

bump

Yeah was beating up my friend in Brawlhalla
It's like a daily activity for me

I've never actually eaten octopus before

Gnite

bump

lewdbump

I haven't actually played any tales games besides one on snes, and even then didn't get far. The anime is certainly better than most other shows that started this season.

>A full hour later

thread=dead bump

I'm still here. Was doing something.