I'm on Chuck's side. Fuck Jimmy

I'm on Chuck's side. Fuck Jimmy.

but what did the switch do?

DELETE THIS

It gave Walt cancer

LE FEDORA

I've never heard of this show? Is it capeshit? I only like to talk about capeshit on this board so if I haven't seen it this probably isn't for me. I really like Gotham and the Flash though. Straight kino.

>I've never heard of this show? Is it capeshit? I only like to talk about capeshit on this board so if I haven't seen it this probably isn't for me. I really like Gotham and the Flash though. Straight kino.
Damn, that is some the weakest b8 I've seen in a long time.

this asshole's going to make his own brother institutionalise him and it's going to break him

fuck chuck. i want to tie him up and run a microwave right near his head

It awoke Chuck from slumber

Now he is an unstoppable monster

I want him to get ridiculed out of law

There's definitely an ominous tone to the show, knowing that ultimately Chuck is right and Jimmy becomes the exact sort of mockery of the law that Chuck fears him to be.

We're rooting for a character that we know will ultimately fail

I have about as much respect for better call saul as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

>implying he isn't getting like that because of chuck

While it's certainly true that Chuck is forcing the issue and may share some of the blame in what Jimmy becomes, ultimately Jimmy has to be responsible for his own actions. If Chuck is this toxic, which he is, then Jimmy needs to cut ties with him, as he has tried and failed to do already.

Also, he's a grown ass man. He doesn't need his brother's approval. After the shit Chuck pulled first season, Jimmy should have cut ties with him.

I agree. I would do the same if I were Jimmy but I also understand why he can't. It's his own brother and he still loves him for some reason and although he does Chuck still is hurting him. There is almost only Chuck to blame for all of the problems.

Fuck Jimmy. I'm a #chuckmissle now.

>doesn't want to arm a monkey with a machine gun
>arms him with saren gas instead
He was your brother you absolute moron! You are your brothers keeper!

Chuck literally doing nothing wrong. I hope he wins. Bad guys like Jimmy seem to always get ahead in life, it would be a nice change of pace to have the good guy that always gets shitted on to win one.

>the person behind this post exists
>he goes to bed and gets up
>he eats
>he has some form of income

just think about each of those things listed and think of how shit all of them must be

nothin personnel kid, you're reddit and you don't even know it, heh

Self fulfilling prophecy

>millionaire lawyer
>always gets shitted on
pick one

bravo vince

>people thinking Sopranos is better than BCS
'fuck outta here

I've never seen that comparison before, user.