Ask an Insomniac anything

Ask an Insomniac anything...

how do i go to sleep?

How much money do you have and would you buy African land to build a farm today?

Close your eyes

Are you tired?

Not enough, and only if I didn't have to interact with any niggers

>yes

but how do you close your mind?

Nice trips, LOTS of LSD

Ok thank you

Also do you have a doggy?

No, I have a turtle, he doesn't sleep either, he is my only friend. Besides memes and alcohol.

Ok thank you.

how large is your penis?

Can i ask another question please?

So large that I brag about how big it is when I'm in rap battles.

How long have you been an insomniac? Do you know why you are an isomniac?
What do you think about emilia clark?

Sure m8

What's your favorite type of ice cream?

3 years, probably some mental illness, also why I browse Sup Forums, maybe vitamin defici Macy, maybe a tumour? I don't watch GOT...

Mint chocolate chip

Do you tend to feel more suicidal as the long night progresses and you slowly become more and more alone with your heavy thoughts? Do you ever start to feel yourself edging towards insanity with every shallow breath you take, lying in the pitch black of your room and wishing for death?

I don't want to ask you questions anymore.

Deficiency*

Have you tried hanging yourself yet?

Yep.

Ok.
1 serious question: do you write or read to get yourself to sleep? What I do when I can't sleep is go into deep thought about things I want to write. It works for me.
1 question not about insomnia: wtf is wrong with you eating mint ice cream?

but i like mint chocolate chip too...

I enjoy living, because I actually have some self preservation, unlike some of you fags.

mint ice cream is fucking disgusting, it tastes like tooth paste

My insomnia makes me itchy.

If all the Jews died would that help you fall asleep?

1. I read, browse dank memes, listen to pink Floyd... 2. Mint chip is great, you guys have probably only had store bought shit, I get mine from a diary farm.

Root beer, unless tragically generic to a point of offensiveness, tastes like toothpaste for real.

I wouldn't need to browse Sup Forums

Mine makes me hit my wife

that opens your mind, fucker

I feel the same way and I hate it. I'l get into bed and be alone with my thoughts for hours and hours on end until I can hardly breathe. I'll be choking on my sobs, trying as hard as I can to be quiet, even though I live alone and I'm aware no one can hear me. I suppress my sobs because I am terrified of waking the dark and dangerous part of me that is willing to do anything. I can't breathe and I imagine I'm in chains, tied down to my bed with suicidal thoughts as heavy as lead. I have no motivation to get up, I think I'm going to die here. Don't wake him up.

Store bought is just plastic. I get mine from a dairy farm with real mint

I love root beer. Fuck are you talking about?

What a pussy, I just get tired, because I actually go outside

>wake me up inside

>cant wake up

>SAVE ME

Just BEE yourself ;)

And the thing is that I can't wake up. It's never ending. I'm always weighed down by my emotions and problems, carrying the world on my shoulders. The cycle of this nightmare will drag me down eventually, and the entity of darkness within myself will eventually give in to my suicidal thoughts. When I manage to get a few hours of sleep, I'm truly happy because I can feel myself slipping away. Being asleep and dreaming is the only time I am awake. But I cannot sleep, and therefore I cannot wake up.

tfw you've been listening to Papa Roach too much

But what if my true self is a terrible person?

What?

If you see your name go to sleep

>op

have youu tried steady exercise, shit always wears me out cant keep my eyes open

hi, do you have a mustache?

change

I do!

why haven't you started a fight club yet

Thanks, Sup Forumsro

I want to user, I want to...

Yep, I play water polo, that's is a fucking exisercise and a half

No,

do you like to cook?

Do you browse b/ throughout the night? If so, post some good shit. It gets dead in here

We don't talk about fight club.