Feels thread?

Feels thread?

Just came to the realization of what I've done to myself and literally puked. To keep me from killing myself I started writing and needed it to release it somewhere, don't give a fucj if anyone reads or not, just needed to do it. Sorry Sup Forumsros, continue on with your trap posts

Why? I had everything in the world and i threw it away for fucking video games and partying. If i would have just listened to everyone around me, i would be sitting in terry almost a 4th year with a 4.0 GPA. Instead, i was a lazy, egotistical, unappreciative prick. And ive hurt everyone around me. All because of what? Why did I do this to myself? Why did i do this to my parents? I burned the biggest bond ive ever had with anyone between me and my mom. And she was right all along. Now instead of no debt through my entire college career im about to take on a shit ton of debt because i was a fucking idiot. God im so fucking sorry.

Eh don't worry about it. Read a book or something.

Dwelling on past actions won't change your future.
Focus on the present and bettering yourself, and eventually your future will prosper from it. All dwelling on negative feelings does is perpetuate the feeling; break the rut. Kick life in the ass, and show people you aren't who you were.

Things usually get to their worst before the good times. Keep your head up, Sup Forumsro.

Dunno, maybe your parents and teachers praised you too much so you had a skewed picture of reality and sense of entitlement, as indicative of
>Sorry, return to your trap posts
As by not enabling you're senseless bitching in favor of indulging in something we enjoy, we're somehow bad people and should rectify ourselves for your approval.
Personally, I'm glad people like you are miserable. More people need to stop being such whiney fucking bitches about consequences and punishment and allow the misery you feel to purge the inactivity and incite productive behavior.

US school system is nuts ... but trying to help you, there is an old saying where I live "You can't put spilled milk in a glass". Go to college and do the best you can, or find a profession that doesn't need college. Anyway, whatever you do, don't stress too much about this, everything will be fine, you are not the first person to be fucked over by debt... worst case scenario just change countries and go teach english somewhere far away

I deserve that, and what you said was true. But the trap thing was just a joke, so I'm going to need you to relax on that. I don't give a fuck what you guys get off too, I was just pointing it the overwhelming growth of traps on this page.
But you guys are so right, I'm being a whiny vitch because I've been nearly perfect up until now and themat shit just sucked. Can't tell anybody I know, pretty much out of fear of the dissspointment, only due to the egotistical need of acceptance tbh. I'm fucked really. Thank you all though

If only that was quads..

>You can't put spilled milk in a glass
You can squeegee it off the counter into a glass to full capacity, or wipe it up with a rag and twist it into one for less.

Ok Gauss, the purpose of putting a liquid in a glass is to drink, would you drink it after all this?

Assuming the counter and squeegee are clean. Yes. Why the fuck would I waste milk like that?

Join the Army and get sum free college, if you're so bent about everything.

You're acting like vidya and partying doesn't count for something, tard.

I'll give you that, this rule doesn't apply if you're a fucking pigeon

I never had "everything" and I went through a lot of ridicule, negative memories and frustration, regrests...

But I'm a lot more pathetic than you. As I'm 31yo living in a shit nation with no future.

Good luck anyway op.

>not being careless and wasteful means you're a mindless flying rat
I don't think anybody should be taking your advice

>Having Basic notions of hygiene makes my opinions bad

Yeah, that makes sense

I think this argument alone made me feel better, so thanks again to everyone. As simple as it seems, it did help a lot

fucking up is how you learn.

at least your friends and parents are still alive. unfuck it while you still can.

>I don't ever clean my fucking counters
There is no difference between milk in a glass the same exact milk on the counter being squeegeed into the glass once more.
You're wasteful and neurotic.

Haha, fuck you and your mom. Kill yourself please. You're mom will be better off. Be done with it. You'll become an "In the way" person if you live another day.
Also... TRUMP 2016!

If I helped you feel better, then my day is won, good night OP, must sleep now

Good night dirty motherfucker, remember your guests to not accept beverages from you, they might have been on the floor. Anyway, thanks for alleviating my boredom and may your milk never be spilled.