Why so many cuck and interracial jokes

why so many cuck and interracial jokes

Example? I don't watch this show.

The writers browse Sup Forums.

i want to fuck her

Because Cyril Figgus is a pussy, and Sterling and Lana are an inter-racial couple, who had a quadroon baby, that's why. DUH!

Figgus actually fucked every single woman on the show, some of them even before Archer.

Those two love each other. What cuck jokes?

the latest episode was about a husband and wife independently hiring their PI firm to seduce the other so they could tape themselves cheating on one another, then watch the tapes together later.

You know, a basic cuckolding situation.

How is that basic?

I used to not like archer but then I started watching them in order from the beginning.
I love how self referential it is, and how it doesn't take itself seriously. Like how Archer is basically aware of his plot armor and half asses and fumbles his way through all his missions and winds up being the greatest spy in history anyways.

Cyril is a sex addict so it fits.

Lana was rumored to be a quadroon, but then we meet her parents, who are both full blooded negroes

Who cucked whom?

isn't it a running gag that's he's ridiculously hung

What if both her parents are 1/4th white

One is full black, the other is half black. Do the math yourself.

Yeah IT has so many inside jokes that u must watch IT from the beginning, this also adds to the rewatchability

They both look pretty noggish to me

I remember being 13 and horny enough to try to do stuff like this

thats swinging, not cuckolding

Because that's comedy - just look at the posts on this here website

honestly, the only cartoon I've been attracted to outside annie mae

Right?

Because those are things that deserve to be mocked.

>Lana is whiter then both of them

Well....

>Sorry I tried to spitroast your mom

its probably the most anticuck show out there.
>dorky white guy sidekick has a massive cock
>protagonist dicking fine black girl
>black voice actress who is also hot married to a white man
>Black Ass Momma, White Ass Daddy lyrics
good show desu

Cyril got the hooker pregnant but everyone thinks it was Archer who has to pay alimony for Cyrils kid

Cyril also slept with everyone in the office including Archers mom before Archer except Pam

You dont even know what cuck means holy shit. This is the time we live in. Memes are becoming real.

>including Archers mom before Archer
Phrasing

does Lana ever admit to doing anal?

asking for a friend.

Never admits

Cyril cheated on her with Framboise, who is like, the Pele of anal

absolute fucking retards

hes QUOTING THE EPISODE and you're saying hes wrong fuck me did I just get double reverse baited or WHAT

That's how you get ants.

When both spouses "cuck" each other then no one is cucking but they are instead swinging.

When one spouse is allowed other sex partners but not the other, THEN it is cucking.

not even close.
It's only cucking if you spend time and other resources raising child that is not yours.