Even after countless killings the US does nothing about it. why not ban high capacity magazines...

Even after countless killings the US does nothing about it. why not ban high capacity magazines, are your fucking guns more important than a class off preschoolers or innocent church goers? Fuck you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8hyQDQPEsrs
discord.gg/VRrGY
youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Piss off

are your fucking guns more important than a class off preschoolers or innocent church goers?
>Yes, yes they are.

Next question?

This is the moron that own guns, this is how a gun owner thinks, unfucking believable

Over population IS a serious concern, mass shootings only help us keep a manageable population

Rip my nigga harambe

Weak bait, OP.

word

Ban anything you want. Psychos still exist and they'll still find a way. Next you'll be banning tools and kitchen utensils.

Faggot.

Why not ban bars? It would save 1000's of lives if you banned drinking anywhere but home. Or how about swimming pool? Is swimming really more important than little kids lives?

Cunt, its not the guns, its the person holding the gun. The gun doesnt kill by itself..
So what about banning vehicles? Or trucks, since people tend to drive through a crowd of other people with em..

How would banning them change anything? Simply banning then does not change the fact that I have 15 loaded 30 round magazines and 4, 40 round magazines. It only changes who I let see then while I shoot targets. My brother lives in California and he has a hand full of 30 round magazines from before the Bann was inacted. My point being banning them doesn't get rid of them, it just removes them from plain sight (making the libtards feel safer).

Your right we shouldn't even bother having laws.
Some asshole will just break them.

Except that the population in the u.s. is not the problem.
Our population growth, like most other industrialized nations, is negative. The real problem are the africans, the indians, and the chinese (because of recently removed population control)

yes, i know it's a troll. but...

killers will kill. it may make some brain dead dickheads feel good to blame an inanimate object, that makes them feel like they have done something, like they have "made a difference"

yes, my civil rights (and i do have them even though i'm not black) do mean more than butchering the constitution over a minuscule percentage of wrongdoers. i notice your picture does not include the 50 niggers that killed other niggers in Chicago yesterday with guns they owned illegally. why is that?

in 2 words, fuck you

Sandy hook didnt happen

That faggot in France mowed a shit load of people down with a truck. Funny enough you have a higher chance of getting hit by a vehicle than being shot by a gun. The faggot who was driving the truck proved that statistic to be true.

Let's outlaw rape, that way the amount of rape from the rapefugees will decrease... O wait it is illegal and the rapefugees are still raping.

Guns are intended to kill people, trucks are not, we can't just make trucks or cancer illegal

>Op jelly because their country won't allow them to own a gun

I wholeheartedly agree, OP. Guns need to be forcefully taken away from the populace so that noble arms smugglers may work to feed their children, and to where private militias can safely train on their soil.

>are your fucking guns more important than a class off preschoolers or innocent church goers?
Literally yes

If not guns, psychos will use knives (like what happens in China and Japan a lot) or axes (Germany) or even just a fucking box truck (France)

This is one of our problems right here. Niggers acting like out of control monkeys

Lol, yeah, high capacity magazines are the problem.

If you band high capacity magazines, all anyone has to do to shoot alot of people is carry a few extra revolvers with higher powered boolets

Don't forget a pressure cooker bomb like in boston.

trips speak the truth

This blows any gun control argument out of the water.

youtube.com/watch?v=8hyQDQPEsrs

Let's not forget that islam is NOT to blame.

Guns are not "intended to kill people". Like anything else, different types of guns have different uses. Some are made for hunting, some are made for sidearms, some are made for self defense, and others are made for military use. However, they (almost) all can be used recreationally, at a shooting range for example.

Guns are intended to protect one's life and liberties.

Yeah, it's not Islams fault. It's ISLAMS fault.

Also don't forget that BlackLivesMatter isn't to blame, because that would be racist.
Even though they've killed probably close to 40 or 50 police officers in the past couple of months.

Also black on black violence and gang violence is off limits, because that's racist too. Even though it makes up for a huge percentage of the murder rate.

Name one country that has banned guns and seen significant declines in murder, crime, terrorism, or suicide.

HARD MODE:
Only racially diverse countries permitted

Australia.

France!
Wait, no...

Australia!
Wait, not them either....

Germany?
Nope.

I give up, this is too hard

HAHAHAHAAAA

Did you even try to look?

>insert statistics showing niggers are the cause of most gun violence here
>insert articles showing vast majority of shootings happen in gun free zones (aka zones where guns have already been banned) here
>insert crime reports in areas like UK where guns have been banned and people are still killing each other here
>insert picture of OP being a faggot here

Can't be bothered to read the whole thread to see if it's been pointed out or not, but states which have already banned hi-cap magazines do NOT have a lower gun related homicide rate. I'm not necessarily against banning them, I just don't see it working.

Not in the least.

If you're not concealed carrying, you're asking to be murdered.

Remember kids, when seconds count, police are only minutes (or hours, or days) away!

>I'm not against banning them
>I just don't see (banning them) working
Ok so if it doesn't work, then why ban them?

Also 30 rounds in not """""high-capacity""""" for most semi-automatic rifles, it's standard capacity

>Guns are legal
Guns are illegal
The government has nothing to stop it from oppressing, enslaving, and killing innocent Americans.
>.01% of the population is killed each year

we're americans, why would we ever want to stop killing each other. Take away the guns, and we'll still keep killing each other

We'll ban guns as soon as France bans trucks.

Same exact argument goes for knives, many uses, but all can be used to kill. No one seams to be outlawing knives, or axes, or pressure cookers, or fucking box trucks. Yet they all can be used to harm people

Just because I'm not vehemently against something, doesn't mean I'm in favor of it. It wouldn't bother me significantly because it doesn't affect me. I carry a 5 round 357 and have a 12 gauge by my bed. Plus, I could sell my 100 30 round magpul mags for some serious cash if they were banned.

Why don't we ban the Sandy hoax and the MKUltra killers

Why don't you ban trucks Euro Cuck.

Dumbasses...

Australia is literally the example used by statisticians to show how banning guns does not cause a reduction in murder you fucking shitbrained faggot.

here you go faggots

my faggot state just banned assault rifles today. Fuck I hate Mass

although I to would not enjoy seeing a gun ban, you have to admit that in the case of firearms, its not as simple as those other items. But I do agree with you.

It wouldn't effect me either, I would simply carry on shooting targets with my "high capacity" magazines on my property where trespassers will be shot for tresspassing.

Make gun ownership taxable like property or vehicles. Own whatever you want. The higher the caliber or capacity, the more you pay, and you pay insurance EACH year like a tax. Anyone caught without insurance or possessing an illegal firearm regardless is a crime has committed gets an automatic jail sentence of 10 years. Anyone committing any crime with the use of a firearm, life. Anyone murdered with the use of a firearm, automatic death penalty.

when guns will be banned people will kill using poisons/cars/bombs/autism

Assault rifles or "assault weapons?" Because those are two totally different things.

My point exactly. Almost anything can kill easily if it is used to kill. Murderers will always exist, and banning things won't stop themm

That sucks bro. Can't you go out of state and buy an AR private sale then come back into the state?

don't forget to tax free speech, it's also a constitutional right.

>are your fucking guns more important than a class off preschoolers or innocent church goers?

Yes. Yes they are. On the upside, if Democrats would stop shooting people we could cut gun crimes by 90%. I say we ban Democrats.

>Antonio Santiago
>white

Oh god I lived there for a year and a half. Fucking disgusting state. Get the fuck out of there user. Move down south.

0/10 trollling

my guns aren't going to be pointed at any preschoolers, you need to worry about the guns in the hands of crazy fucks.

Keep it real holmez.

But, also, are we to assume that they're referring to hi-cap as anything above 10? If that's the case, I can see a whole lot of people getting really pissed.

>Democrats

We all know which Democrats those are. I say we ban black people.

rip, another state has fallen to the cuck

discord.gg/VRrGY

Nice join dude!

A car has purposes other than shooting living creatures or targets.
When a gun can carry millions of people to their jobs, or nessecary materials across countries get back to me with that lack of a point.

Why should the many be punished for the crimes of the few?

The number of killings from homicides stays close to 10,00 every year. As a matter of fact given the rate or population growth, it has been dramatically shrinking.

Citizens owning guns capable of stopping a government sponsored fascist take over or foreign invasion is an important element to the equation. You want a government made of citizens that can always reclaim their power.

You're an idiot. We ragulate and tax everything else, drugs, liquor, cigarettes, automobiles, and they all have the capacity to "kill" but we don't regulate what kills the most effectively and that's weapons. I'm not calling for a ban. I'm saying tax the fuck out it and make those that want it pay for it.

Yeah - but guns just make it that much more convenient. Wanna kill someone? Bang, 1/5th of a second and gone.

I'm with Jim fuckin' Jeffries on this one give everyone a musket. The good thing about muskets is you get time to calm the fuck down.

youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0

I like where your going with the sentencing but your idea incriminates alot of people who have good intentions. The libtards would never go for the death penalty idea although it is a good one. We couldn't afford to imprison that many people. Most of the imprisoned people would be the good heated people who refuse to pay tax and insurance.

10,000*

Any gun restrictions will not stop a damn thing

why ban them? we just need to hold out a little longer until the race war starts, and us armed fuckers will outlast the cuckfags, dune coons and the nignogs

fuqit, this is now a boom thread

A-10 up your ass holmez

>are your fucking guns more important than a class off preschoolers or innocent church goers

Yeah the right to bear arms is more important than a few kids or an old fuck praying

talk brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt to me

The problem with that (aside from the fact that it's stupid) is that you're relying on the government adequately punishing people who break that law. But the government already fails to sufficiently punish those who actually use guns to commit crimes. You're supposed to get 20 like, 20 in prison for illegally carrying a gun without a permit, but most people (even felons and repeat offenders) usually get less than 3 years. Maybe that's why so many people abuse firearm laws, the punishments are weak.

Dan pls go

>The good thing about muskets is you get time to calm the fuck down.

i hope you have a musket when the nigger that just busted your front door down has a glock. fuck your stupidity and lack of will to protect yourself and your loved ones

But if you're really crazy, you would much rather kill more than one person in that 1/5 of a second with a pressure cooker bomb. Those two idiot mudslimes figured out how to fashion a pressure cooker bomb. It can't be to terribly hard to make one.

If there were any validity to your claim, you would be able to do more than theory craft, and provide statistics.

Repeat after me:
GUN BANS DO NOT REDUCE CRIME.
GUN BANS DO NOT REDUCE MURDER.
GUN BANS DO NOT REDUCE TERRORISM
GUN BANS DO NOT REDUCE SUICIDE.
GUN BANS DO NOT FORCE PEOPLE TO GET ALONG.

IT'S NOT WURF IT!

Hell, the government is pretty darn good at breaking laws themselves

I believe I dropped something

Well, if something is outlawed, it's outlaws that will use it. Crime will still be nearly the same, but the black market will thrive

>innocent church goers
lol they were black how could they be innocent?

Make no mistake. We PAY for Liberty. This whole notion of inaliable rights is bullshit. I understand your point but it's always been the middle class that gets fucked. The rich opt out because of wealth and the poor are too marginalized to ever be blamed because they think everyone is out yo get them anyway. In reality it's always been the middle class that's the bulk of people that are not only punished for wanting justice, but have to shell out the dough to do so.

you're all missing the whole point. the government wants anyone that would oppose them disarmed. notice how these laws and penalties wouldn't effect people that don't obey the law to begin with, and they are by definition, the ones doing the killing. what the fuck, are people this stupid that they can't see this? if i don't obey a law that says don't murder, why would i obey a law that says i can't have a gun?

Hey buddy
Here's a better idea

Go fuck yourself, your opinion doesn't mean shit

plus there's the fact that there are too many people in prisons already

Cannons have wheels. Can ride to work. Fuck you.

I'm not your buddy fag. Get your head out of your ass. Your relatives are wondering where you've been.

we need high capacity magazine to PROTECT ourselves from people who can also get high capacity magazines.

This may be one of the stupidest things I've seen all day, good job.

Canada.. Boom loser ass murdering fagoot monkeys

People kill people, not guns.

If not a gun, a bomb, chemical, etc..

At least with guns we know and can resolve the issue in short order