As a horror writer I don't ask for much. I just hope I've changed the way you think about life

As a horror writer I don't ask for much. I just hope I've changed the way you think about life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OO-ZGP68-3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I had a cat once. Dropped a sofa on it, it was a write off, so I stood on it's head

What a great series. It's a shame there's not more like it.

If I want to start a sentence with a full stop, I will.

Probably one of the most under-appreciated TV shows of the 21st century.

Andy Hewitt's music for this show was fucking God-Tier.

youtu.be/OO-ZGP68-3w

The Spoils Of Babylon and Danger 5 S1 are the only others I can think of.

It was hilarious when this show aired, just how many stupid fucks thought it was genuine. That's how goddamn authentic it was.

Black Dynamite is basically the blaxpotiation version

I'd say Police Squad also fits into this retro piss-take category. If thats even a genre.

It's funny because Police Squad totally managed that 60'/70's cop show vibe but was strangely missing from the Naked Gun movies - which all felt quite contemporary.

I'd ask for a Blu-ray release but I think that would be missing the point. Perhaps a VHS boxset?

i've shown it to family members who don't get humor. they were basically like, well this is a terrible show. trying to explain it to them just made them fidget, grunt and furrow their brows.

i'd be really curious to hear how they handled the editing, because at times it's perfectly competent and then they mix in mismatched eye traces, awkwardly timed cuts, and unbalanced compositions. but how do they balance all that? it'd be so easy to overdo it but it's done perfectly.

>people didn't understand it was satire.
No. Just no. I'm sorry, I just refuse to believe anyone could possibly be that stupid. It's so obviously a joke, you'd have to have never seen a television program before to not understand they were kidding.

was he a Mary-Sue?

I've had the same reaction from people as well. They think its gawd awful trash, not realising thats the joke.

I think you have to be a fan of certain types of popular culture to actually "GET" the show. It's the very fucking definition of niche.

Not him but I can back it up. Back in the day before youtube was shit, you could watch the whole series there. Funniest thing was reading the commenta from morons who thought it was real.

I have no idea. DELIBERATELY trying to make something shit is quite a skill.

We're doing all we can. but I'm not Jesus Christ. I've come to accept that now.