I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side...

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

I've done both. If I'm alone I'll eat in the car. It's uncomfortable eating alone inside a restaurant. Don't know how anyone does it.

I would a 99999 times rather eat alone than with company

OP you're not serious right?

Yeah, you're 100% correct.

She is a fast food drone, who should know her fucking place and keep her nose out of things which aren't any of her business.

On each receipt there's a feedback number / URL - I suggest you tell them that you feel uncomfortable being stalked by employees this way.

This is pasta

hi, my name is john and i hate ever single one of you. etc. etc. etc.

idiot

Maybe you're just a little bitch who's insecure about your own decisions

Jesus Op. She was just trying to be nice. With all due respect just politely decline and stfu

>This is pasta

It's seriously OLD pasta.

This is copy pasta. Saw this exact post like 2 months ago. Fuck off already

Anybody working at McDonalds in here? Has there been a change lately where managers and employees are to be more engaged with customers? They seem friendlier and try to do small talk more than usual.

I've seen this exact thread before, stop being such a faggot and trying to pretend you can make a thread people will give a fuck about.

how's your summer coming along friend? ready to go back to school? :^)

She is flirting with you.

Next time go inside and ask if she wants to go eat in the bathroom.

>just finding out copypasta's on Sup Forums exist
>they exist for ages now
>ur an newfag

>had lunch at mcdonalds
>bitch i ordered from waved at me outside. fucking bitch
>fucking had to wait 7 whole minutes before i could eat in fucking peace and not have my vision polluted by a fuckig bitch flirting normie
>had dinner at mcdonalds
>same fucking bitch
>said i should staay inside because its cold in the parking lot
>the fucking bitch
> First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee.
>Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. Bitch.
> I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to my chemical romance and enjoying myself and my privacy. My PRIVACY. Bitch. BITCH.
>fucking fuck society fuck all these fucking extrovert bitch fast food workers fml

super old copy pasta. so many new fags.

S U M M E R F A G

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got shit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

I agree, its amazing to find out how many newfags you can bait with such stale pasta
never gets old

Kek, I envisioned /r9k/

This may be the most autistic post ever to be seen on Sup Forums.

>I went to McDonald's today
>I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight

jesus, you should be rendered sterile.

This could easily be dialogue from a late 90s edgy teen cyberspace themed drama. Nice.

and so should you, retard.

You're literally the most autistic fucktard I've ever seen. I lost my boner reading this, you failed me.

you actually read that long ass copy pasta as well? the new fagism on this board is real!