Therapist is out with autistic guy who ran away from group home, someone calls the cops...

Therapist is out with autistic guy who ran away from group home, someone calls the cops. Guy get's on the ground with hands in the air and explains what he's doing. Tries to get his autistic patient to lie on the ground so the police don't shoot him. He continues to lay on the ground with his hands in the air, and still get's fucking shot in the leg.
Opinions?
>inb4 he's a nigger he deserved it
>inb4 OP can't inb4

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/video-shows-police-shoot-unarmed-black-man-while-he-was-lying-down-with-his-hands-up-a7147651.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cq-LPQin7zk
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/07/14/florid-police-kkk/12645555/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

another bump

>"Why did you shoot me?"
>"I don't know"

jesus fuck

dindu

As someone whose lived in north Miami all my life I can tell you north Miami police are worse than niggers and this kinda shit isn't surprising

Yeah, I wasn't surprised that is was in Florida.

sometimes you just gotta shoot someone.

Bad judgement on the cops part but niggers really ruin shit for everyone.
You cant be black and not have someone think youre a nigger due to the chimpouts

We do absolutely nothing to make sure cops can keep their shit under stress or know how to fucking de-escalate anything before shooting

Instead it's all muh heroes, boys in blue, so dangerous being the ones with the guns and power

He was a nigger, he deserved it.

a lot of times when this kind of shit happens, I tend to think something like "the nigger probably did something to deserve it" but holy shit this is just insane.

I really wish the police would stop doing this sort of dumb shit. Really now, c'mon.

What the fuck does he do? no one, nigger or normal lays on the ground like thatif the cops tell you to do it.

Looks like the guy sitting has a gun.

Retard got me shot

Well the more this kinda shit happens the more cops that are gonna get shot, its like erryday now lol

now would someone please point out the 99.999% of times that criminals act like criminals and the cops don't shoot them? oh yeah, no film of that. we only show what backs up our black lives matter bullshit

This.

The guy explains it's a train and he's autistic.

Damn, shoots a man lying on the ground and all he gets is paid admin leave? Thats some Orwellian shit right there.

>Florida
Need I say more?

the fuck is the video actually showing he was shot whilst down on the grown with his hands up. Where is it? Ill wait for the actual footage rather than the multiple angles being filmed of this to magically not have submitted the footage of him actually getting shot. How can anyone believe this fucking narrative when no evidence is presented. Ill fucking wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cq-LPQin7zk

Doesn't change any of the other facts like him being the mans caretaker and them both being unarmed

An innocent civilian being shot is a lot worse than a criminal not being shot. A criminal being subdued by police isn't news worthy because that kinda their job.

Cops r psychos

I don't get the issue.

It was just a nigger.

Apparently there are no full clips when shots were fired and the footage is two clips pieced together. The cops give statements.

nice trips, again, still conveniently cuts away and doesn't show what actually happened. I'm still waiting.

White people get talked to when holding a place hostage.

Black people just get shot without trial.
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/07/14/florid-police-kkk/12645555/

Do you like it when millions of dollars of tax money goes to these victims?

>I don't get the issue
I'm sure there's a lot of things you don't get.

Doesn't show the shooting still. For all I know he could have gotten up pulled down his pants and started shitting rockets, before he was shot

these officers need to all be fired. the shit storm this is going to cause and other officers that will probably die because of their idiotic actions... come on this is not the time to do something so blatantly stupid

why they shot the black boy and not the fat boy?

ahahahahahahaa

>Florida

How much did that fucking retard cost the city and the state in just that one day?

Fuck that shit. They should have put two in his skull and called his case closed.

So much fucking money wasted on retards that will never recoup but able bodied and minded people can't get a fucking leg up.

Why didn't they he was the one that the call was made on

Black guy is going to at least get a few hundred thousand

This.

>Be autistic.
>Get all sorts of government money to not only live in a group home but have a therapist there.
>Escape from group home so that therapist has to calm your dumb ass down and try to bring you back.
>Scare the neighborhood with your autism and have the cops called, further wasting government funds.
>Police shoot and arrest your therapist for being too black while you sit nearby playing with a truck like a retard.
>Probably instigate a law suit and series of protests that will continue to drain funds for weeks to come.

The autist even looks like he's in his mid 20s.

Autists are literally worse than niggers. We should just wipe out everyone on /r9k/ and be done with them.

it's just the way the black guy video taping it said it

I'd like to see the tape of the actual shooting, if the clip above wasn't cut, I'd be skeptical. Why is it cut?

There's got to be a point where we say "Sorry, man. You're failing evolution. Nobody's going to save you anymore. Nobody else gets rescued every time the shit themselves out their own storm".

It wasn't cut. The spliced two clips but neither show the shooting.

>>playing with toy trucks in your 20s 30s