Sup Sup Forums, what were you doing when you realized Christianity is absolute bullshit?

Sup Sup Forums, what were you doing when you realized Christianity is absolute bullshit?

>inb4 OP is edgy
>inb4 OP is a neckbeard
>inb4 OP is just as bad as Christians
>inb4 OP tips fedora
>inb4 OP is a fag
>inb4 OP can't inb4

Other urls found in this thread:

kmitb.top/pokecoins
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't we just do this?

I was reading nietzsche
what were you doing besides being a faggot?

It's not and it's the sole thing that made the west superior than the rest of the world, look at countries that are increasingly abandoning it(Germany,Sweden) where they let their higher power be the state.

Sure, most of the bible is fables, but it has provided the West with a solid grounding and morals.

yeah but the thread got deleted so I had to make it again

also, this is one is about christianity, the last one was solely about the existence of a god

why are you such an edgy neckbeard? OP stop being a faggot you can't inb4, you aren't any better than anyone else.

Some guy in the last thread said he read some emerald satanic tablets or something, and felt like he was initiated into satanism.

Then he called out to Jesus to reveal it to him if it was real or not.

While he was out buying beer an old man told him he better stop messing with the devil he has no idea what hes getting into.

I wanted to say couldn't it have been possible he said that because of the beer? Not because of the satanic shit you just read. I've seen those JW pamphlets they like to drop in beer boxes. Its not uncommon for christians to associate alcohol with the devil.

But basically he said if you wanted proof for God dabble in which craft. I played with a ouji board once, nothing happened...

The thread 404'd before I heard anything.

Reading a Christian apologetics book.
I wanted so bad to believe, but each argument I found couldn't stand up to even the most basic scrutiny.

Some guy in the last thread said God couldn't help children in Africa because utopia doesn't go with free will.

I can't understand how feeding the starving kids in Africa would affect their ability to have free will.

I mean the Devil knew God was real from the start and he still had the free will to say no and rebel right?

I was in grade one and pointing out to the nun who was my teacher that if adam and eve only had two sons and one killed the other he would have to fuck his mom to continue the human race

jesus cured the blind, walked on water, turned wine into water, created hate, and rose from the dead, how can you not believe?

I did all that too

WORSHIP ME

After caine killed abel wasn't he banished or something. Apparantly he fucked some other people that existed. Always seemed weird. Adam and Eve would have made more sons and daughters but incest was inevitable. Incest is also a sin now... weird.

This again?

Then they had to resort to incest again after god killed everyone with noah. Don't get me started on the ark stuff. So many different sneks, lizards, bugs, freshwater, saltwater fish, mammals, etc.

Apparantly there were demons mating with humans. So we had to flood everything.

Then we have all the racial and language diversity we have today that all happened instantly at the tower of babel.

And I have to burn in hell because I can't swallow this shit.

yeah, then later only noah and his family survive teh flood
'ok kids, its incest time, humanity must go on'

when did you realize atheism is the socalist religion of big goverment? Not saying christianity is great (it currently sucks), but it's way better than being a typical atheist:
>homosexual/traps
>social justice warrior
>feminist
>berniebro
>bronie
>pokemon go player
>hangs out at Sup Forums

And Gods just gotta be talking directly to humans constantly through all this time because no bible.

No one could even read probably. Yet today its too much to ask for 1 on one session with god. The best you can get is an emotional rush with mild tears simliar to listening to some good music or watching a space doc.

>Sure, most of the bible is fables, but it has provided the West with a solid grounding and morals.

Trump and Hillaryare the 2 likely candidates of the US and no one even wants to vote b/c they are both morally repugnant fags. Canada is struggling with their political system and is plagued by entitled Americans trying to come there b/c ourcountry is shooting itself apart and using other races as scapegoats. Mexico is not a Christian country but a primarily Catholic one.
What fucking morals are we talking about here?

God doesn't change yet apparently what he considers sin does. Flat out says incest is a sin but it was absolutely necessary.

Not cool to wear mixed fabrics yesterday, but totally fine now.

I've never found a good reason why he can't let us be 100% sure he exists and let us freely choose to serve or rebel. I mean he gave the devil that chance right? Didn't the devil have free will?

Ftw

All the keks. Respect M8

You can not realize something like this logically.
It can not be realized.

This is now a " what were you doing when you became dellisional about the only man who was concieved by the Holy Spirit thread."
Also, in b4 OP is a faggot
In b4 prove God.

Learn to Burden of proof.
The creator does not have to prove shit to you humans.

You need to prove to him that you are not a selfish dickhead who can admit they need help.

/thread faggots

that's because its people who decide whats a sin not god
moses on the mountain 'thou shalt not kill'
20 years later when the jews invade the holyland[for the first time] 'kill everyone in this land'
its always been suit yourself bs

God is an asshole, but he is also a really nice guy.

Depends how you treat him.
True story.

Also, what dumbass peope do is not Gods job to be like, oh yeah let me prevent every bas thing people choose to do, and just not give them any more chances to come to Heaven.

Some people be like.. I think about God, but cant admit he made my simple self.

wow ur so smart dood!!!111one

This.... we as humans are very egotistical.
Jesus IS lord and salvation.

nicely sloganed
did capitalizing the [is] make you hard?

I'm sure I'd devote my life to Christ if I was 100% sure he existed like the Devil was.

What value does faith have? The Devil never had to have faith. Even adam and eve never had to have faith. Or noah. Or moses. Or paul.

I don't care how bad his policies are if they keep me from hell.

On the other hand I don't want to live my life not drinking beer on the off chance its true.

people who live life just to prepare for death have no life

>Sure, most of the bible is fables, but it has provided the West with a solid grounding and morals.

I forgot to ask about the solid grounding you speak of also...as a nation American cannot even figure out how to label our TOILETS where we go to shit and piss.
The WEST is not the only part of the world that exists and we're far from being the ideal. Christianity is all about the world going to shit and only Jesus can save us...it isn't there to provide some superior civilization with morals and grounding; in fact the opposite. Christianity teaches that all humans are worthless garbage unless we do as we're told.

Jesus Fictional Christ user, I am hoping you are a troll at this point because it seriously hurts to read right before bed that ppl truly are capable of such ignorance. Please help yourself to a fucking science or sociology book.

This thread again. OP youre really edgy

I'd probably devote my life if I could get my % up to 40%. Just cause hell sounds awful.

sitting at like 3% now. And thats just because I grew up on horror story I went to hell books that my fam gave me. Fear gets in deep as a kid.

POKECOINS BITCHES:
kmitb.top/pokecoins

The same thing I was doing when I realized its bullshit to talk about whatever you believe in.

My family would tell me shit like fear isn't of the Lord and then proceed to watch CBN shit about hell that gave me nightmares and made me want to accept Jesus.

Flat out says in Bible that fear of the lord is the beginning of wisdom or understanding.

Troll or Christian- Fag Detected
Get off Sup Forums and KYS

Top Kek Good Sir

The only excuse a "true" Christian has to be on Sup Forums is to preach.

I was listening to Christopher Hitchens speak while stroking
my neckbeard and polishing my katana.

I dont really remember when I stopped believing in a Christian god. Probably around 4th grade when you start to learn about other religions. When I heard as a kid "5.1 billion people dont believe in our god" I was asked myself "How do we know our religion is correct?" Which to me says non are. Im not saying there isnt a god, because for all we know there might be.

Tl;DR: Im a spiritual agnostic

Living

was asking myself* im retarded

id rather talk to a christian than a fucking sand nigger terrorist