Why are ugly people good at music?

why are ugly people good at music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SkID1_eosJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh, thanks

youtu.be/SkID1_eosJo

ugly person = more likely to stay inside bc self conscious = more time to perfect the art

uhm i dont know what you mean user

Kill yourself

fucking kek

does this imply that artists who aren't ugly are bad at music
because i feel like that's what OP is getting at and its not true

He was handsome, but ugly.
And not that good anyway.

Attractive people get attention and praise without having to put effort into their work. Note that every college or high school battle of the bands is always won by the most attractive person.

Uglier people have to work harder and improve to get any attention or praise at all.

picks like the worst pic of him
still not that terrible
>not that good anyway
try again sorry

It's all about perspective, one photo can make a handsome guy look awful and another can make a not good looking guy look pretty decent.

Also, Thom pretty much aged like fine wine, while other artists (David Gilmour for example) turned from really good looking to just an ordinary old guy.

Ian Curtis is attractive, but definitely not in a conventional manner

probably the only attractive artist ive seen

t. uggofuck

its true tho

because they are mostly brits and brits look like rats

He was handsome and suave af. He just made himself look ugly sometimes by dressing up like a glam fag in the 70s.

>Also, Thom pretty much aged like fine wine

What? He looks like he's fucking 60+. He needs to cut the hair and shave his stubble and start moisturizing.

Just 2 decades prior

Kanye destroys this thread

Art comes from a deep desire to transform one's state of mind. Often that comes from adversity. Often being ugly is a source of suffering.

Nice hypothesis but then we'd see inmates dominate the art scene.

What is "exception confirms the rule" for a thousand dollards, Alec?

I sure as fuck hope I look like that at age 60+

>2 decades

Yeah, that's how aging works dumbass

>Thom in 2010
It's like he did 2 decades of aging in 6 years

Pretty people are better.

Holy shit. And here I thought the long hair and beard were a huge part of why he looks old now. I mean, it helps. But he looks a lot better here than now.

He was handsome and suave, but he easily made himself look ugly because he had shit teeth and a rat brotbong post-war-no-food-in-the-house face.

Nobody's gonna act like they're talented if they aren't.