UNPOPULAR OPINIONS

It's a good album.

>pic related

Has some really good songs, and is extremely well produced to be honest.

I wouldn't say the album as a whole is good though.

I was impressed by this to be honest. It features a full fledged, wonderfully produced shoegaze song, plus some ambient stuff. For a normie album, it's pretty eclectic. Most of the songs are funky as hell and the production is top notch. I'd say it's overall a good album.

I know it's not on that album, but that chocolate song is fucking comfy.

This album is an 8/10

Bloodstream is the worst song

The Faust tapes are better than Faust

CAN - The Lost Tapes and Saw Delight are their best

lol go back to fuckin tumblr you 14 yr old girl

>has clearly never fucking listened to this album for fear of being called a 14 year old girl

i agree its on my aoty list

Live a little user. Who cares what some fucking Jeffs say on a pakistanni curry discussion image board. It's a great album.

go get choked by your daddy

>projecting

Frank Zappa is the best rock musician ever

Nothing wrong with this at all.

They're a great pop band. I unironically started to like this band after hanging out with my older sister and her friends in high school (18 now). Her one qt friend really liked them and she actually has pretty good taste now. We're going to a festival next August. Wish me luck bros

Outside of ragtime, blues, jazz and black music in general (and even then only up until the early-mid 70s), the U.S. has never produced any music of value whatsoever.

Says the britbong who thinks Burial is next level. Go listen to your shitty grime-step snaggle tooth.

Good luck m8!

pink floyd sucks

>implying I'm a brit
>actually giving me good advise inadvertently
Unitedstadians always fail to make worthwhile music, but never fail to amuse me.

>this level of butthurt
are you also implying Burial is bad? wew laddeh

Modern guitar music sucks

All guitar music is modern/post-modern, unless you meant something other than electric guitars. I think you mean contemporary.

I unironically like Yung Lean for some fucking reason, maybe its because of the beats? Who knows.

I used to think that without the female vocals on The Knife's Shaking the Habitual (a record that I love by the way), it would be absolute shit. Now listening to this and the whole mess of incoherent annoying electronic shit going on the back of some pretty decent (male) vocals, I think that my original opinion was wrong. It requires a base level of talent on the instrumentals for the vocals to come and save the day.

Do not like this record at all. Do not hate it, but it simply annoys me. Either way, eh.

Not bad but severely fucking overrated.

That isn't an unpopular opinion.

Oh, yeah, I can live with that.

Oh, yeah

I pretty much agree then