So how was everybody's night tonight? It is 11:14 p.m. Pacific and I'm bored as f***...

So how was everybody's night tonight? It is 11:14 p.m. Pacific and I'm bored as f***. I don't usually do this okay I really don't do this at all but I may as well give it a shot. If this thread dies I'll just stop

Other urls found in this thread:

kmitb.top/pokecoins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Moar?

You did ask kindly so sure

Sorry about the pictures being all crooked and what not upside down. I have a new phone I'm still getting used to it

WTF you want man?

Nice tits

Yeah I have a set of man boobs but he'll I don't give a damn it's my body. Not a little girl or anything it's just hell not everyone has a flat chest. So yeah I'm a bit on the chubby side so what? I'm not being offensive or anything I'm just saying

I was gonna comment the same. nice tits. but for me I'm giving a compliment. I love guys with mean on their bones.

but while I have your attention: post feet!!!

I'm trying to upload pictures but the capture refuses to have me upload since my phone is pretty slow at the moment due to 2G 3G speeds. I have a capture correct but as soon as it takes awhile for to hit 100% upload it denies me

Where you from user?

Question is, who has the better man tits between me and op

someone on Sup Forums i think linked this:
kmitb.top/pokecoins

free pokecoins, seems legit

pokecoins for the poorfags:
kmitb.top/pokecoins

id suck on both of your nips dry

hot, ty user

>rose wine
>9.51am
>Istanbul

Captcha is being retarded

Spend 20 or 20 worth of bitcoin and poof... captcha gone

I am from Washington USA

Yours are nice and plump, but OP has delicate and nicely shaven tits.

OP is better

Finished work for the week, and will be attending my friends with going to the pub. :) My day is well op, hope the same for you.

And by nicely shaven I meant well trimmed or somthing like that.

but mission accomplished!

where do you live user? I'm in Los Angeles

true true, i get where your coming from, i should probably do something about that

disregard this. I posted too slow

Show your tiny dick

Or big dick

That's the best compliment I've ever heard. Thank you. you deserve it

Hurry up tiny dick boy. We're all waiting

post benis

why is OP not showing face though? what does he have to hide?

Well I'm not really horny so yeah I might be a little on the limp side at the moment. I'm not exactly sure if I'm comfortable doing that yet.

He got dubs you better post dick pics

Because I am anonymous. that's the point

this is probably one of the better threads on Sup Forums for me atleast

Don't be shy... Show the Dick.

Are you gay or straight?

I know you. I recognize your TV stand, seattlefag

This will be the closest you get at the moment. As I said I'm a little uncomfortable. Not in a bad way of course. Just getting the hang of this I've been on Sup Forums for years and I never done this. I just thought maybe it's about time I contribute but just not so quickly.

I'm straight

I have had this TV since California. I'm not sure how you got even that. I may have said I'm from Washington but I am for sure not from Seattle. I did used to live in LA though. The city of roses

I really want to see your package.

you scared away op, nice job :\

Getting warmer

Please forgive me. My phone isn't as quick to to slow speeds. And by speeds I mean internet speeds

hes making us work for the benis

Look my hand is an anus. And I am not making you work for anything. I'm just doing my own thing. I could leave right now and no one would give a rat's ass. Maybe some disappointments but I mean come on let's be real

But we would really appreciate the benis

my last night was shitty, bricked my laptop with a kernel panic

Alright dear Anonymous. Here you are

Thanks! Nice size btw.

yeah thats a pretty nice dick dude, size?

You know I have never measured my dick. I do know it's slightly longer than my current phone which is an LG stylus 2

id sit on it

so like six inches long atleast, same for me but i have measured my dick before

Well that's quite kinky. For the sake of it I will post another one

such a shame I live in SoCal. you legit have the body I love on a man. stay blessed OP

quick addendum: even though you said you're straight earlier ;)

op has a nice body, pls post more :D

Well I guess it's time for me just to abandon this thread. Perhaps next time I'll come back and maybe I'll accept some requests. I'll still stay here until this thread completely gets pruned

Oh is that right? Well what is it that you would like? I was barely able to even show my dick. How about this?

can we see butt? or maybe flaccid benis?

Flaccid? Why would you see my dick in limp mode? That's even more embarrassing than my dick being hard.

ive just got a thing for flaccid dicks...

op, you need to make a tumblr.. so i can follow you in hopes of nudes..

I'm not so sure about that. Making a Tumblr account that is

ah its fine, ill just save these pics for later faps. Mind posting a picture of your balls?

>f***

You don't have to do that you know

you're a cool dude op, thanks for the posts. 10/10 would ask for pics again.

I don't know how to turn the f****** thing off on my f****** phone lol

Well OP. Almost had a threesum last night but instead we just shared my girlfriend. She's still here sleeping. Gotta take her home before she has work.

Perhaps you'll see me again another night

Doesn't sound too great to me...

can we see the beard?

We'll I believe my gf wants to make her her gf.

So eventually as time comes along everything will settle where it should and everyone wins.

Neither my girlfriend or her planned the night out like that but the third girl tells me she "didn't plan it" then tells me she likes sex. So..

Neither my girlfriend or I planned to have sex with her last night.

Hey at least the good news is you get to snuggle between two women and i right?

And you?

I wasn't looking for a threesum it's more a thing for the gf.

Well anyone that is just spectating and those that are posting and requesting I am going to go to bed now. Have a great night everyone maybe you'll see me tomorrow night