Likes Jupiter Ascending

>Likes Jupiter Ascending
>Defends The Dark Knight Rises
>Loves shitty Marvel movies
>Only able to dislike really, really bad movies (except for ghost movies)

Why does he have such shit taste? What's worse is that Jay never stands his ground against this faggot.

Do you think Mike smells?

who the fuck cares?

do you get a free t-shirt shilling for these faggots?

Jay actually has bad BO, believe it or not.

You forgot
>he loved TFA

His taste is good enough to recognize what a mediocre movie Civil War was

he looks like he smells like sweat and yeast

Did he like JA though, or did he recognize that it was original pulp sci Fi that released in a time of comic book movies, sequels, and reboots and appreciated what was attempted.

Also,
>2016
>not liking L'acension Du Chevalier Noir (Nolané)

Mike actually smells like the finest niche perfumes from France, Italy, and Sweden.

He bought a bunch with the Patreon cash.

but somehow he did not recognize how crappy TFA was?

and him prasing TFA doesn't counter that?

I want to throw a beer bottle at Mike's face. He's such a faggot

>calls Civil War mediocre
>likes TFA

LOL

>>Likes Jupiter Ascending
Incorrect

>>Defends The Dark Knight Rises
Correct, but so what?

>>Loves shitty Marvel movies
Mildly likes some, disslikes others.

>>Only able to dislike really, really bad movies (except for ghost movies)
Incorrect

>Jay never stands his ground against this faggot.
Incorrect.

Final summation: you're a faggot.

Put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger, Mike

So not only do you create shitty fanfic for your pretend friends, but you come up with the most boring, stupid fanfic possible? Jesus Christ how embarrassing.

>Sup Forums

>being allowed to call other people's tastes shit

Idiots, he praised TFA so that when he releases the Plinkett review that completely BTFOs the movie away it'll be a bigger surprise.

samefag Mike

>start every half in the bag with a shitty sketch where you act extremely wooden on purpose so you can always say "it's not bad because it's bad on PURPOSE xD"
why do they feel the need to do this. It's fucking shit and only a legitimate autist would find it entertaining on any level. What the fuck are they thinking just fucking start discussing nobody gives a fuck about your shitty shorts

>getting this mad about an internet review show

>gives reasons for what he believes in the way of thirty minute videos
>I disagree with it
>ITS SHIT!!
Why cant any of you fuckers find value in an actual opinion? Why is it all that matters is a binary switch of like and dislike and not the reasons for any of them? Why if it doesn't align with what you believe the entire project and person is bad? You have the mindset of fucking children.

but RLM has objectively proven that they know absolute squat about cinema, they're just fun to watch, that's all.
their opinion has zero credibility
I thought everybody knew this!?

Let me phrase it this way

It's impossible not to have "pleb" taste because movies in of itself have been 97% pleb for it's entire lifetime.

Either you enjoy movies on their own basis and have your own personal tastes and favorites and be called a pleb, or you only watch and like "artfilms" simply because they are artfilms and then you are still a faggot pleb.

>objectively proven
You ever notice how only idiots use this the word "objectively" to try and prove their point? And they always sound stupid.

>I thought this movie was shit Mike
>Well I kinda liked it, you thought it was that bad?
>No I was only joking it wasn't THAT bad

They have the credibility of people who make funny internet videos and watch a lot of movies. I dont know what reality you live in where "credibility" means someone watches their video then writes a thesis on the video and movie being discussed. I respect their opinion like i respect anyone who takes the time to set up a relatively nicely lit and shot video discussing something while being entertaining about it. That doesn't mean I give them "credibility" like an official source I would site for a paper or something.

no, you watch "artfilms" because they are objectively better than fucking capeshit.
dude, it is not purely a personal opinion, you have merits if something is good/relevant and something that just takes your money.
get the fuck out pleb, /film/ when?

You keep on believing that

How do you "objectively prove" an opinion, you fucking retard?

>M-MUH CAPESHIT

Like clockwork. Here's some crafty advice: burn your neckbeard and shave your fedora you titanic faggot.

>It's fucking shit and only a legitimate autist would find it entertaining on any level
They do it because their fanbase enjoys it.

Yeah I remember when that totally happened during the recent Civil War discussion.

>titanic
that's it, I'll leave you pleb fanboy fags to jerk off to jack and mike, or whatever they're names are

Sold out after the popularity of the star wars reviews, their reviews are purchased now

More than that, they clearly do it because THEY enjoy it.

>dat autism

>pretending you don't watch them

>Marvel kinos
>shitty

pick one

>their reviews are purchased now
How much did Disney/Marvel pay them to say they didn't really like Civil War?

they always had a mainstream taste and mindset, they didn't have anything to sell in the first place

I don't think he likes Jupiter Ascending, only recognizes the occasional good, creative idea they had that was mashed up in a mess of a movie. He seems to commend it for the potential it had as opposed to what it turned out to be.

TDKR is a fine action movie, memes aside.

The only really eyebrow raising one is how much he loved Jurassic World.

>I have about as much respect for Red Letter Media as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

>muh TFA
You didn't have to reply to the same post 3 times. The movie was fine. But you probably like the prequels so you have shit taste

I think Sup Forums teenagers are confusing actually liking a movie to pointing out the occasional merits in a somewhat shitty mediocre film.

You look like a fucking faggot neckbeard if all you do is point out negatives in every single review for something you don't like. It shows you didn't actually watch the movie with an open mind.

nice damage control, mike
Star Sars is a stupid meme with a few fun movies and nice toys, fucking stop being a sheep

I feel like they just hate it when any superhero movie is slightly serious aside from Nolan's Batman.

That's hilariously oversimplifying things. They get annoyed when the balance is off between comic book action schlock and trying to take itself seriously. The tone of a movie is important to them.

They all love The Winter Soldier and that's a pretty serious, straight forward thriller.

I feel like they thought TWS was more like a 6/10.

They seem to have grown to appreciate more over time based on how they talk about it during their Civil War discussion.

Stop begging for attention, you disgusting pedophile.

He's not a contrarian faggot?!?! He likes Star Wars movies?!?!?!

Mike literally only likes serious capeshit like Nolan or total schlock like xmen origins: wolverine. The only reason he liked TWS is because he liked the one supercomputer scene and thought the rest was a Jason Bourne movie.

He just trolling. He doesn't take this shit seriously like Jay

So he likes some serious comic book movies as well as some fun comic book movies. Got it. Brilliant insight, idiot.

>objectively
Nope

I'm saying he doesn't like anything in between mindless fun and totally straight which the DCCU and MCU fall under.

Mike doesn't respond well to clumsy tonal shifts.

>the movie was fine

that's what we said, it's mediocre. Yet Mike the hack gives it a pass.

I don't care about your personal vendetta against these people, but you have absolutely terrible taste. Also half of those statements aren't true.

Well shit, at least it wasn't a carnival of incompetence like Batman 5 Superman.
He didn't call Civil War mediocre.

Why did you post a picture of Hugh Jackman along with your childish diatribe against some fat milwaukeeans who make youtube videos? I think you're slowly losing your mind.

Sup Forums == Sup Forums
Anything people like is immediately shit. Anything people in general dislike is absolute kino.
The rules were set a long time ago; they don't change.

>liking things = shit taste
Nigga the best taste is the taste that lets you get the deepest possible enjoyment out of the broadest range of art/entertaiment.