>Muslim man rubs wife and 13 year old daughters ass
>Takes a granny smith
>Turns around and hits sandnigger in nuts in front of trashbag covered wife

So how's your week so far, Sup Forums?

>Image not related

Other urls found in this thread:

kmitb.top/pokecoins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't get it so he rubbed his own kids ass or your kids ass? If it was his I get the apple thing, but if it was your wife and daughter you should have been a man about it

Next up on things that never fucking happened!

Yes. My wife and daughter. And I took a granny smith and hit him in the nuts with it.

Good for you man, how did he react?

>lying in a post on 4chims
Its more likely than you think

>guy sexually assaults your wife and daughter
>throw an apple at him

Come on OP, why didn't you beat his fucking ass? Now your daughter won't feel like you're a good protector. "Oh watch out my dads gonna throw an apple at you!"

He said muhummed will kill me. I told him Thor will fry him alive while Hel chews on his flesh and bones in the underworld, and he will be dipped in a river of molten rock and repeatedly torn apart by the dead.

Pic sauce?

>Only a fool would take these seriously

That is so cringey your kid must be ashamed to have you as her dad

you arent funny

Even though this story is bullshit you could have at least come up with something that didn't sound like it came from an edgy teen with long hair who said it to his bully

Hey watch yoself nigga. He could throw oranges too.

>implying the fag isnt an edgelord tween
But we all know the truth. Dont we OP?

Pic sauce?????

obvious samefag is obvious

HOLY FUCK BOYS FREE POKECUCKS:
kmitb.top/pokecoins

Nope. Only the pic sauce is the same

post proof or dont bother replying

I was going to ask if you seriously dont know how to Sup Forums, then I realized who I was talking too. There are ways to know. I would suggest you lurk moar.

Well, someone just got told.

fuck you

Remember, we aren't laughing with you. We are laughing AT you.

Why didn't you just take an assault rifle from the shelf, unpack it and shoot him? Wait, do they sell ammo at Walmart?
Also, why the hell where you at Walmart?

JUST TELL ME ABOUT THE ANIME

It's fucking shit, the animation is so choppy it was just so lazily done the people would draw one image for the sex and just move the characters forward and backward without any ACTUAL movement. It makes me weep that there still exists modern hentai done so badly

In your dreams.You are a fucking liar. Obsessed with incest eh ;)