Why?

Why?

Because you touch yourself at night.

cause google does it for them

I'm not atheist, I just decide to keep all religions out my life. Call it what you want. I just want you to show me something, it has to be physical or tell me something to believe that he was up there at one time then he impregnated a married women with himself, but I hear people say he's the son. He's his own son or how does that work?

I found a pokemon in my backyard.

Nice numbers m8

was it cool looking?

Dude what's with what you like, need to have balls?

are you kidding me? Everything is great!

They do, you're just too much of a close minded idiot to inform yourself. It's why you believe in fairytales instead

Wrong

>wrong
prove it

Again, why is there a set of balls and a cock in the picture, but it's not in the form of a man. Is it that you like your significant other to be a man from birth and trangend into a man with tits and makeup with surgeries in order to be physically attractive to you. Obviously you don't like women, you like a man in the form of a woman. To me that's not the same. I'm just bein honest

>My belief trumps your facts
I can't really blame you for being willfully ignorant. It's how religion works after all

So in other words you're letting it be known you're in love with men in makeup?

Can living people define life?

dude I'm posting lactation and pussy too, like crawl back out of your own ass and lurk moar
hurdur

Simply an absence of a belief in God. There's no magic being pulling strings. I'm in a 12-step recovery program that says the only thing that will defeat us is an intolerance to spiritual principles or lack of belief in a higher power, but I find that to be straight-up bullshit. We're responsible for our own lives, and when we die we all become food for the worm.

Don't even say that shit dude. I'm not baiting, those are sincere questions. I really would like to know how it's Ok to like a man that takes the look of a woman?

Who else should do it?

a·the·ism

ˈāTHēˌizəm/

noun

noun:atheism

disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

Why cant theists use google?

You know you have a illness right. And it's mentally. What you like is not how it was intended to be.

Can't you start your own thread with that vile stuff?

I just did

>intended
>implying
virgin ass is best ass

whos the artist?

idk

lel, you need some vitamin D(og)

So you like men dressed as women, and dogs in your love life? And sometimes women, most likely pregnant because they're lactating.

why do i come to this place over and over?
the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting shit to change. I guess I'm insane then

>pregnant because they're lactating
Your resounding lack of knowledge in biology is as exactly expected

That's a lot of fetishes in one picture.

So women lactate even though not pregnant?

I am totally into this and would like to see any similar images you have. Please continue to post here.

are you seriously asking twice
more fet on the way

Fuck, dude, even man can lactate, given the right situation.

With biology being in your last post, I thought you think I don't know how women lactating works. Correct me if I'm wrong, that's why I ask the questions. I don't claim to be anything other that who I am, and all my questions are serious.

males are able to lactate because the anatomy or breast tissue is literally then same between gender, bro
Obviously induction is key but lots of everyday foods can activate prolactin levels

Because God has all the answers

You make it seem as if I'm supposed to know that, and I don't. I don't know how lactating works, there I said it. Now I thought you were into pregnant women cuz from what I knew before your post only pregnant women lactate is what I believed. Now I know how lactating works. Now in future references I won't first assume someone likes pregos because the half wolf half man half women is lactating or one of the pictures you posted was doing so.

to the never asked questions

lol, wrong person.
Also if you've got anymore questions..

You're weird.

nah. they're just ignorant, it's why I said lurk moar like 2nd response

Holy Autism batman

why can't religious people just shut the fuck up about their retarded delusions?

>muhhero

Not the first time I have been told that. I just want you to know I believe that putting your dick in a guys butt that now has tits and makeup is still having sex with a man. Nothing you say a ever change that fact.. Say all you want that trannys are women, I say it was born a boy. No surgery or injections a ever change that fact.

the semen looks like a used condom

Ahh, I think I see the problem. I don't care. People like me are like that. Men, women, bit of both, doesn't matter. I like both, and fucked both.

>newfag.jpg took bait

>also newfag

Call it what you want. You're a gay person or homosexual or queer or faggot something of that nature if you fuck transsexual. Yes some really do look like a woman, but that set of balls a never change that the transsexual was born a boy. I'll always see it that way. I don't get how you don't see it.

OK I just want you to admit that you are a homosexual. Some say it's not gay, but we both know that's bullshit.

dude, shut the fuck up, anyone who is okay with transexuals understands very deeply what your retarded little typing fingers can't grasp; Almost everyone is bi and it's been proven time and time again; i.e. hard science that homophobes are usually just angry with themselves, why else would you be so obsessed with defining a barrier between what others put there dicks and or vags near?
>inb4 you're not bi
>inb4 you're not interested in what other people look at and putting labels on it for 'science'

>openly demands someone to there standards of what is and isn't homosex
>isn't homosex
bro, you're the biggest faggo (yes, faggo) of 'em all

Yeah yeah, sure. I'm a fag. It's cool.

I just want to know that you know a transsexual will always be born as a boy. So can you tell me you know that and you're OK with that and admit what you're doing is gay. Or are you the type that says its not gay? It is tho.

OP cristian fag heres the definition

Fucking retard

cool a repost
>nice meme

Too busy responding to religious shitposters that on /b
Its like watching the kids on the yellow bus? You know theyre retarded but they just think their special

which porkaman was it user

You just made that, for me. Fucking saved. I have nothing but weed to offer in return?

they wont tell us...

also made this one
just make oc eery thread youre in boi

also I'll take the weed

Miss me with that shit, you got me fucked up Boi. I ain't into memes. Gone with that shit.

You gota buy it tho, California's finest isn't cheap. 30 a eight 50 a quarter 100 a half or 2 for the zip.
Cookies
Gorilla glue
Bubba kush
Master kush.

where at?
I'm stuck in Texas, so..
also I make my own shatter, we could just chill, lmao

If God is real, why does he let this happen?

Fuuug, and checked