Other urls found in this thread:

kmitb.top/pokecoins
youtube.com/watch?v=qK1BJkBJdtY
youtube.com/watch?v=Agl1TgVfls0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Living with depression...

FREE POKECOINS LADS: kmitb.top/pokecoins

damn, this gets to me.

Last thread made me realize how fucking lucky I am, not gonna fuck it up this time

Pic related

im guessing to your gf?

Yeah man, I honestly couldn't ask for better

haha that good, glad that youre happy :)

Don't get too attached, one day you'll think that your her world, then she'll just up and leave.

Really happy for you, user. Treasure it. Don't ever take it for granted.

>be me
>gone on 12 day inawoods camping trip last week
>have just enough connection to message gf
>send her pictures and express how much I miss her
>tfw qt 3.14 19 yo asian gf
>finally come home exhausted yesterday eager with anticipation to see her
>drives to my house this morning
>tears run down her slanty eyes
>informs me she fucked her ex and decides not to tell me until 5 days later
>proceees to profess everlasting sincere love for me
>begs for my forgiveness
>has insane ching chong man buddha worshipping father
>going to try to send her to japan for college against her will
>only way she was considering staying in the states is for me
What do?

>pic related for the user who asked

Thanks it means a lot Sup Forumsro, I get so emotional late at night and I've been crying in these feels threads for about 40 minutes now, happy and sad tears. Haven't been this happy in a long time and hope the same for you.

Thanks and trust me I won't, I'm so glad I have someone who cares about me and hope the same for you

This was in the last thread, but its too good not to post

This whole thread, man. It hits home

Same situation for me. I don't want to lose her. Reading these threads makes me scared to death because I can relate with some of these greentexts. Idk can't describe it

You want the secret(s) to happiness? Well here it is:

Don't ever trust another person
Don't ever love another person
Don't ever care for another person

dude, honestly i dont know how to handle that but i do know that are you aure she wont have sex with more people. like, do you trust her enough after that?

Yeah unfortunately I'm a really trusting person which usually ends up fucking me over but I can tell this girls different. Makes me sound like an idiot but she really is an amazing person

In my opinion, you can never truly find happiness until you can learn to share it with others

(nice trips) but i wish i could find a girl that could deal with my insecurities. my most recent ex took my heart and threw it on the ground to laugh at it

That's what I always think to, until you realize it was all just a progressively growing idolization of what you want them to be after it all crumbles apart in one single moment...

Still here, user. You're right that I spoke from experience. I know I went down a bad path once, and I hope my experience can help someone else who was faced with a choice like I had. You do what you need to do. Don't have any regrets though.

Happened to me many times before I met Her. I promised that I wasn't going to date another girl but I was forced to date this one. Couldn't of asked for a better situation. She's perfect, I don't wanna lose her. She will come to you, happened to me and I'm a fucking loser honestly.

Than you, you're who I needed to hear from tonight.

Ed...ward

> 695666666

Stay strong bro, just be yourself and eventually you'll find someone. I know it sounds like bullshit, but what worked for me personally was I stopped caring. I was always worried about what others thought of me, always pretending to be someone I'm not to please them when in the end they couldn't care less about me. Basically all I did was start being myself, and if anyone didn't like that, I would cut them off with no hesitation. I lost most of my "friends" but kept the true ones who actually cared about me. One of them became my girlfriend. Do this and stay strong user. I believe in you.

sup Sup Forumsros havent been here for a year. girlfriend cheated on me with the most pathetic person i could have ever expected her to cheat on. i dunno what to do. it feels weird to just leave her. im sad because she was the only person that i really cared about.

Thanks, man. I thought I had found that, but it ended about a month ago. Still, what I had made me feel what you expressed in your text, and I know how amazing that feeling is. Maybe I'll find it again, or maybe I won't, but I won't know until it's all over.

I really do hope that it all works out for you, because that's such a good feeling.

at this point all my realationships have all ended with either her cheating or she just stops loving me, granted im fairly young for love but i cant help but feel like im only here for people to laugh at. im not bad looking but i guess people just hate me :/

Routine interactions with family and friends are starting to normalize my perspective and I hate it, because their integrity will always be agitated by what are essentially warps in spacetime, so I don't see the point in trusting these conclusions, even though they help me navigate this current system.
Basically it's stagnant and my brain is sacrificing vital yet incompatible traits in order to remain stable, so a part of me is preparing to eject because I have an extremely low tolerance for monotony.

Everyone deserves a second chance. But not a third one.

Yeah, we think we find that amazing person that won't leave, but what about when she does? What will you do? That fear and misery of having someone you've waited so long to come by, just to leave when you're at the peak of happiness is inevitable.

youtube.com/watch?v=qK1BJkBJdtY

>are you me?
talk more about the interactions I'm interested to know if it will still sound like me.

Thanks man you got the waterworks going again haha all I can tell you is just don't give up, you'll get the girl you deserve if you keep at it.

to be honest, this is the side of Sup Forums that no one ever sees. anons being caring and nice to each other. it really warms my heart

My brother is in the ICU. I don't know if he'll make it this time. I'm falling apart.

My problem was that I got too attached to women for a senior in high school, and I tried being a fuckboy and it worked, and I fucking hated every moment of it. I literally just wrote all this stuff in a huge notepad file I made because I was sad, it helps.

Then I met Her, and she gets too attached as well, and her experiences are exactly parallel with mine(considering past relationships.)

Miracles happen. If it happens to me, can happen to you.

nah she cheated on me with him so many times behind my back. and she has always told me that im a shitty boyfriend and all that. This is also likely not the first time she cheated on me. does her being a better lie-r mean that she deserves more chances?

holy shit, are you me? no joke you just described what im doing now

Honestly I can't say I fear for that day. Why would I fear for the end when I can enjoy the moment? The only reason our relationship would end if one of us were unhappy, if she becomes unhappy, I would do whatever it would take to make her happy again, even if that means our end, and I hope she would do the same for me.

You are more than welcome. I've gone through plenty of shit in my time. Hearing you say that makes it so worth it though. I'm really happy if I helped you. Looking back, I tried to make it work, but it was over the moment she broke my trust. Ending things now will hurt like hell, but at least they'll be over, and you'll be able to work through that pain sooner. Lettings things drag on only made it worse for me. It's an awful situation, and whatever choice you make, it's going to hurt, a lot. You can get through it though. You're going to be alright, user.

That's good Sup Forumsro but don't get too needy. She'll see through that and start taking advantage. Always show her that you have your own life by having hobbies and spending time with friends and other people. If you spend 24hrs a day with her, she'll get bored of you and you might lose that spark too. Treat her just like anybody else. What you can do though is maybe every 3 months or so... Surprise her with something cute or romantic to make her feel special again. Keep going on dates and always text her in the morning and before bed.

also consider this: our relationship is long distance and in the little time we had together over the summer she decides to sleep with him

It makes me happy that there is another person like me out there.

...jesus

i had a LDR for 7 months, she cheated twice and i accused myself that i was to blame. i abused myself over her

user, I've felt like this so many times. It's hard, but you need to learn to live for yourself. I'm struggling with that right now actually. I'm not perfect. Just don't give up. Don't give in. You're stronger than you know.

What's your name if you dont mind me asking?

trust me, it helps that i know now that im not going through this shit alone. many have walked in the footsteps i take before and many shall follow my footsteps after.. it how we few learn life

It's just natural adaptation, like forgetting your room smells like shit because you're used to it. Not to say my current lifestyle is inherently bad, though compared to chasing rabbits and tying knots in an increasingly intricate social order it's definitely less invigorating.
It's just basic behavior, going out, talking about current events that happen elsewhere, and keeping up to date with school and work. The stability is comforting, but I crave something more exhilarating. I just lack the skills to ensure this to manifest, and am uncertain if my ideal lifestyle is even obtainable.

1000x this, I tried not caring and silencing my emotions and just focusing on getting laid but I knew that wasn't what I wanted. I regret doing it because that's not who I am and it made me hate myself. I learned I'd rather stay true to myslef and if a girl can't handle it it's her loss.

Starts with a J, about as far as I will go.

i am Brandon, but you can call me friend.

:( dont worry im not talking to her anymore and im definitely not blaming myself. im just scared about how ill feel later.

You're so full of shit. If she wanted it to end because she was unhappy and you didn't want it to you'd be groveling at her feet, begging her not to leave only to be disappointed.

I could say exactly the same for myself. It sucks. It really sucks. I think you have to be ok with yourself. I think you have to learn how to take care of you first. Maybe you'll find the one, and maybe you won't, but either way, if you can treat yourself right, then everything will be ok.

well to be honest you feel like shit. but in the end you are bettering yourself for the future

maybe but i would like to share my joy and pain with, you know?

Yeah that's true but I haven't really let her now how much she really means to me. Just had to show her I'm serious about us

fuck man...I know this all too well.

Listen to J Dilla and Nujabes, helps me with the feels till She comes back.

My brothers and me live with my mother and my dad went on vacations, so one of my older brothers went to guard his home just for safety reasons, it's a pretty fucked country.
Anyways, my brother organized a dinner with his friends becuse of friendship day.
Mfw my own father accused us of stealing, that we were (not friends, us his sons) checking the house to steal things. Needless to say I have no more father.

Sucks ass that a person I would've trusted my life to thinks we wanted to steal shit from him.

dont we all at times in our life?

What happened to him user?

mkay ill give it a listen

I know exactly how you feel about that. Just because you weren't treated right doesn't mean that you don't deserve it. I don't want you to get discouraged. Right now, I'm coming off losing someone I thought I'd end up with, so maybe I sound a little pessimistic. I've been coping by just focusing on myself, what I need to do for me, and how to improve myself. I know that one day I might find someone I'm interested in, I guess I just don't want to get my hopes up right now. Don't you give up though. That's the worst thing anyone can ever do.

Not sure why you're responses have become so aggressive but I'm just not that kind of person. Yes I would be disappointed and sad but I wouldn't beg her not to leave me and look pathetic. Once I become this attached to someone, my main goal is to make them happy. I'm willing to do whatever I can to to fulfill that goal. Whether you believe that or not doesn't affect me

>you can never truly find happiness until you can learn to share it with others

Fuck man, this cuts deep. It took me too damned longed to realized this and only within the last month I've been working to make friends

Funny thing, I (as Haddaway) don't know what is love. I dont love anyone or anything, not even myself (for fucks sake I hate myself). So yeah, I don't know how that feels because I literally don't know what is to love someone.

If it was only a couple times in my life I would be so happy. This shit is weekly man..
I'm so fucking scared...

i wont stop looking for someone to love until my heart stops beating.

my week

That's all I can hope. Thanks a lot, man. Things aren't great now, but I'll be ok. Hopefully one day I'll look back and see how everything lead me to something so much better than I could have ever imagined.

Cause all that optimism's gonna ruin you, plus it makes you sound like a cuck.

So because I'm not depressed and lonely I sound like a cuck? What's your story user? You came on this thread for a reason so why don't you open up a bit

Fuck

care to elaboorate?

yeah what is your story??

Then I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for one day. Best wishes and luck to you, user.

This hit me..

thanks, and i wish the same for you

I was just this dude from earlier, feels are setting in for right nowI have no reason to be sad because me her are in such a great relationship. Sometimes feels just hit really fucking hard, and I can't help it. I fucking hate that about myself

youtube.com/watch?v=Agl1TgVfls0

I like reading your guy's stories, helps me cope.

Fuck you

No, not being "depressed and lonely" do not make you a cuck, not being realistic and saying that you'd do "anything" for another person's happiness makes you sound like a cuck.
And I'm on this Asperger's infested thread because I'm autistic too and choose to try and make myself feel shittier than I already do so I can let it all out in either a 12-gauge shell or let it roll down my face like an angsty teen.

I couldn't have put it better sir. My gf broke up with me a while back but your post gives me hope. *tips Fedora ironically
>inb4 r9k autist

I get you. I'm proud of you user. Love her as long as you can but if she ever breaks your heart, you know you can always come back to Sup Forums and we'll help you get through it. I just don't want you hurting like me. It sucks. Keep living your life and set goals for yourself no matter what happens. Don't let either of you become codependent because it only leads to cheating and lying. Best of luck.