Hey Sup Forums, I smoke every day and I just bought again today. What should I do tonight...

Hey Sup Forums, I smoke every day and I just bought again today. What should I do tonight? Usually I just smoke and watch netflix or play vidya, give me something different to do tonight

My tolerance is getting really high so I might take a small break after I'm dry again, sucks man

Throw food at moving vehicles, that's always fun to do while high.

tf, why would I waste my food

> B-but weed isn't even addictive!
Lookin ass

Well I'd never suck dick for it

Saul ?

Just finished it cuh

Masturbate

Bruh think bout this space is infinite

why dont you smoke crack or shoot methphetamine like an adult you fucking child.

Is this Saul Sullivan ? Lmao

Go on a bushwalk

Kill

The only thing he shootin is a load on yo grandmama chest boi

try doing some writing. or pretend to be a cat.

Because I have a job so I can't be incapacitated for days at a time

tf is that? sounds Australian

check'd
also, wrecked on agent orange shatter. Playing Majora's mask

>rent truck
>find festivities
>drive truck through crowd

pussy

Copped this today son

writing? What would I write?

That game would be hard af high

Yo how much you payin a g op ?

lol, Gregory Despres

Just do something you enjoy.
I like to just think, enjoy the high, and write down ideas.

You could also listen to some music with your eyes closed, that's my go to.

It's really just the simple things in life, maybe go for a bike ride?

GorillaGlue4MasterRaceCheckingIn.png

Nigga Tf when I get high I go spend sum brass at sum 12

Have a couple dealers, $10/g - $15/g

Haha shit never seen that before

Trim job on that weed op is shit lmao

What the fuck are you even talking about? You need to lay off the dabs my friend.

im gonna have do a T break real soon too. i mean all i do are concentrates coz i need my medicine in large doses, ya know? but the flaves are so sweet, i dont have to stop but i kinda want to maybe just to see what 7 days without would do. definitely improve the couch lock syndrome.

Yeah aussie here. A walk through the woods is probably the translation

Start buying in bulk, I only pay 6.50 a g.

Killin 12 boi that's what the fuck I'm talkin bout

man i been smokin all day everyday for years and had no job for the last 2 months, 90% of my life has been a stoners dream gone horribly horribly off the tracks, its just wake up get stoned fap/Sup Forums for hours smoke more eat some food vidya/tv/Sup Forums for a few more hours smoke more watch tv take a dab play vidya smoke again and lie in bed on Sup Forums for hours, my sleep schedule bears no relation to day/night anymore its just like stay up for 30 hours pass out for 10 or 12 repeat, the other 10% is concerts and family time, it was great at first but by this point ive gone completely fucking crazy, oh well i had a job interview today so this mad orgy of sensory indulgence will soon be at its end, work is gonna suck but i was almost out of money

ramadan was last month

I took a 8 day break and the first time I smoked I got high af and it lasted a lot longer

Well Justin, deal with your problems by getting on an anti depressant and then get trauma counseling. You'very been through some shit and the shitty repressed girlfriend you have now is only going to keep you miserable and end up cheating again. Confront your problems, stop being controlled by fear, and you won't need weed. It'll go back to recreation instead of survival. You may hate me but I love you.

Ahh, that's what I figured, It's too late for that though

Damn, Yeah I should start doing that tbh

Damn son, that sounds shitty, just hit the gym, all your problems will go away

yeah, considering I've never played it before. It's pretty fun but I can see why a lot of people pass on it

>Damn son, that sounds shitty, just hit the gym, all your problems will go away
yeah, for like, an hour, then my shitty diet and sleep schedule reks all my gains anyway