Do you think I could kick this guy's ass if he started shit with me? He used to bully me in high school...

Do you think I could kick this guy's ass if he started shit with me? He used to bully me in high school. He's the guy on top: 5'11" and 180lbs. I'm the guy on bottom, 5'9" and 170lbs.

He always talks like a badass on Facebook. Curious to see if he really is a badass or just all talk.

Yes, fighting is about practice, strength and skill.

Since you posted this you have never fought in your life qnd would get massacred.

Not true. I have fought and so has the other guy! He has posted a bunch of times on Facebook about fighting.

youre both pretty beta looking
only one way to find out
if you've never fought you should avoid fighting him
experience would give him a pretty good edge
>IF hes experienced
>tbh if hes talking hes prolly won 1 fight against some little bitch

He'll have reach on you. Grab him from the mid section and drop him head first into the ground then just start punching 7 shades of shit out of him up close. Kick to the head as a full stop. Walk away. Say nothing.

He is not 180 lbs. I'm bigger than him and I'm 173 at 5'11

yall are pretty even, both goobers

Thanks man

Rest in piece frank

you look like a viking warrior, and i know from experiance as i too am a warrior from Norwegian lands

kick his ass senpai

If you can avoid a fight, don't fight. If you have to ask based solely on height and weight, you're probably not experienced enough to have a better than even chance. I'm not insulting you, I'm just saying that training and experience win fights far more often than size and strength.

If he "starts shit," tell him he's a fuckhead and walk away.

Also, if you hate him, how do you know what he posts on Facebook?

Well that's what he said he was. I can tell he is a couple of inches above me. Not sure on the weight.

I cant really tell with those pics. Post a sharpie in pooper pic.

femanon here, I think you're sexy as fuck OP. But if you could get him on the ground quick enough you'd have a fair chance of winning. He looks like the type of inbred chickenshit who'd only use sloppy hooks and uppercuts in a fight. Good luck user

Seriously

Rest in peace frank

What is it you're confused about?
If it's the Facebook bit, does everyone check up on people who bullied them? Seems a bit strange, that's all.

Yes, he can take you.

"If you can avoid a fight, don't fight. If you have to ask based solely on height and weight, you're probably not experienced enough to have a better than even chance. I'm not insulting you, I'm just saying that training and experience win fights far more often than size and strength.

If he "starts shit," tell him he's a fuckhead and walk away.

Also, if you hate him, how do you know what he posts on Facebook?"

I see what he posts on Facebook. I don't hate him. He always posts about kicked by dudes' asses. But I think he might be all talk.

I mean he always posts about beating dudes up. But I don't know if it's true or not.

He's probably just really insecure about himself. I know it sounds gay but you should try actually talking to him and asking why he wants to fight you. Possibly try getting to know him better.

Yeah, he is always posting about fighting. Seems to me, he might be full of shit.