Wonder Woman movie

>Budget: $150 million

Will it make a profit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gw_o7XUX3fg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hopefully not but probably, but yea it will

>150 million budget
It literally needs to make 13 billion dollars in the first 12 hours of its domestic release or it's a flop

>Pirates of the Caribbean 5 coming a week before
>Transformers 5 a week after
I doubt it.

Do people care about potC anymore?

I honestly hope this movie can beat transformers because transformers is the greater of the 2 evils

Depends how much input Zack Snyder has into it, which is probably almost none since WB is pissed with him these days.

Age of Extinction made 1.1 billion.

Most of that was thanks to china no? I remember it doing much worse in america compared to the last ones

Wonder Woman ended filming a few days ago.
The script was written and it was mostly filmed before the BvS debacle.

Do you know how striking and beautiful that shot would look if the grass were actually green, and the sky were actually blue?
Snydervision is ruining movies.

Can't they change color tones in post production?

Isnt it embarrassing for these studios do behave like this?

Disney would be that cool kid and WB would be that faggot kid that comes to school dressed exactly like the cool kid. WB would be using the same words and just ripping off the cool kids entire character, but not exactly pulling it off and instead making a total fool off himself.

Is it really awkward when the people incharge of these films meet eachother at parties and stuff?

I'm not a marvel drone trying to argue that Marvel is good and DC is bad. I cant stand cape shit

What makes you think DC is trying to copy Marvel? Seems like DC's world is distinctly and purposefully darker.

DC is the Dreamworks to Marvels Pixar.

>uhhhhh I'm gonna go and see only one film in 3 weeks cos I only get enough pocket money for one film

Weak jawed pussy

Will they keep the jarring techno music that accompanied Wonder Woman in BvS? I liked how out of place and awkward that felt and want to have that experience again

What is DC's Shrek?

There's a reson why WB changed the date of BvS to release much sooner than Civil War, and why they changed WW's date to release sooner than Transformers 5.

Fucking hell 150 is a joke it will be lucky to make over 250 worldwide.

Of course it will. Her electric performance in BvS was just a preview. Her amazing acting in BvS should've convinced everyone that Wonder Woman will be good and worth seeing.

HAHAHAHA no.

I'm sure it will. I know I for one am intrigued to see what world-building gets accomplished through it.

It means people will have a blockbuster option when it releases, and will probably see the one that is releasing one week after rather than watching it again

>DC is the Dreamworks to Marvels Pixar.
What are some pieces from each of those studios? I haven't really watched cartoons and animated shit in years.

It would be even better in a WWI setting

Dude, nobody cares about Wonder Woman, and they managed to make a movie with Batman and Superman underperform.
Don't understimate WB's retardation.

They already did. That's why it looks like a video game.

>jarring techno music
It was beating drums and then a guitar. Do you know what techno is?

To answer your question, yes, it is her DCEU theme.

But that's just business sense

probably. it appeals to both genders, and capekino is raking it in because manchildren love comics.

This movie doesn't appeal to anyone.

All my normy friends don't even know it's on the radar. Somehow they are all super hyped for Suicide Squad though.

I had a bunch of mates around on the weekend and the ended up putting on the SS trailer and organized to go see the movie of a group of 10+.

That joker appeal.

I'm still hopeful they just throw in a shitty filter to show on the CW special, and it's not going to look like that garbage on the final product

Some scenes looked very different from the trailers in Civil War

>they are giving wonder woman a smaller budget than that new shitty tarzan movie

When Pixar made Bugslife, Dreamworks made Antz

When Pixar made Finding Nemo, Dreamworks made Sharks tale

I would hope so too, but don't be surprised if looks the same as this. It's WB, after all.

Is Biel playing horse?

I've only seen A bugs life (in 98, in theatre) out of that list.

Regardless, I don't see how DC is copying Marvel at all.

What will be DC's Shrek? Batman looks like an ogre.

Expect a lot of slow-motion and a lot of this
youtu.be/Gw_o7XUX3fg
And probably a lot of lines of dialogue about being a strong woman and how dumb and weak men are to really pander to the warriors and extract maximum dollars from them

Let me help you, my friend
>Marvel makes a "cinematic universe"
>DC suddenly says they, too, are making a "cinematic universe"

>Marvel makes an Avengers movie
>DC, suddenly, decides to skip straight to the Justice League

>Marvel has cameos of superheros consistent throughout their movies
>suddenly, Batfleck in Suicide Squad

DC tried a cinematic first, but Superman returns and Green lantern flopped. They also had a Justice League planned a long while ago but it was ruined by the 08 writers strike.

We don't yet know batflecks role in suicide squad, so no point commenting until then.

>most beautiful woman in the DCEU

> the Hillary Clinton of capeshit

Not even close.

/thread

Who is the audience for this movie?

3rd or 4th

More importantly, will it be kino?

World War 1 veterans

Oh god, they dragged Robin Wright into this didn't they?

A tranny or a generic chink?

I'm hoping some of the mythic imagery does carry over, mainly because I think it's going to have something to do with how magic functions - perception and belief versus reality.

Landfill

kys

It's so sad how desperately you are spamming your thread everywhere because nobody wants to post in it.

>that music that plays whenever she does anything
I hope that carries on to her own movie, every time she is in a scene that exact track starts playing in the background

It's hilarious how out of place it was.

Your shit Taste is showing, krager

it'll probably need to break $700m internationally to break a profit, maybe a little less if it breaks $250m domestic

fury road barely reached $400m on a $180m budget, didn't break even and despite getting oscars, probably wont get a sequel

Sorry for not liking disgusting manfaces, tranny-lover.

Hi. Watch me respond to you with no animosity whatsoever.

Not Sorry for not having shit taste, fag

Why its so dark

Even Saving private ryan is more colorful than this and Steven team only used pastel tones trough the film

Says the tranny lover.

Says the faggot

Fund a difference between Cavill and the literally-who that played that tranny.

>shows up on computer in a photo
>music starts playing
Going to need an edit of the movie where every scene has that track playing when shes on screen, no matter what it is. That shit was so out of place.
>camera zooms in on her
>BLEEE NEEEE NEEE NE NEEEEE

Yeah, doubt I'd even be able to tell em apart in a lineup.

>cleavage symbol

the absolute madwomen

I remember when the Batman Forever designer wanted to make a costume like that for Batgirl

Exactly, a post-op tranny.
Fucking disgusting.

What are you talking about the sjws and nu males will eat this up its gonna make 700m at the least plus it's the first female lead in a super hero movie

>the first female lead in a super hero movie

If you ignore history

Name one time where SJWs have helped make some of this shit succesful.

>plus it's the first female lead in a super hero movie
Not only nobody gives a shit about that, but Elektra exists.

You're very boring. I just thought I'd share that before I stopped replying to you.

I'm boring because I don't like disgusting manfaces?

>filename
Wonder Woman is DC, not Marvel you subnormie

>TFA
Did you see the reaction of the audience when that bitch came out in BvS this movie will make money

That sort of language has no place here. Please keep your irrational anger to yourself.

Plus Catwoman, Supergirl and Barb Wire

>catwoman exits
>supergirl exits

what a great history they have to be working on

Still history, it's not the first one.
Besides, with the others being terrible, it has even more responsibility of not being shit.

Jesus christ i hated this. Fucking Hans Zimmer needs to stop sucking shit and get it together.

I laughed when this theme first came on, it felt so out of place.

I don't think it will flop, I hope it flops though. I have nothing against feminists; I just like to see people get upset.

>swn beat you up
;_;

It'll probably do alright domestically but not in other countries since they'd see Transformers 5 instead. I hope it flops so we get closer to the inevitable proper reboot of the DCEU and fix these godawful casting choices.

the build of the actor is pathetic, she looks nothing like wonder woman at all

and this dark depressing palette feels out of place, I won't be surprised if it doesn't do well considering the competition

>the build of the actor is pathetic, she looks nothing like wonder woman at all
"Not muh wonderwoman". Just leave.

What is this expression trying to convey?

A

I get that this is a response to people talking about how BvS underperformed, but BvS totally underperformed, and the rest of the DCEU is suffering for it.

>we must accelerate our genocide of the Palestinians

I don't see whats wrong with my complaint, she barely has any muscles, all of her feats of strength looked fake in bvs. I can't believe those twigs can even hold up that sword and shield. Regardless of me comparing her to the character, she just looks weak in general senpai.

Her set photos in WW movie show she is much larger than when she was cast.

The character is over 75 years old, there are so many variations that to pick one and say "it's wrong because it's not this one" is silly.

She looks pretty similiar to the animated version in the recent movies. Hell, recent art has her looking like a pinup doll.

I don't see people complaining about Cavill not having a 60 inch chest, some versions of superman are walking triangles.

This. Why is it okay to have a Ms Skeletal Wonder Woman? Isn't she supposed to be the greatest Amazonian warrior or something? Would it also be okay if we had a skinny twink Superman/Batman?

I don't give a shit about Wonder Woman, but she doesn't look like a badass warrior, she looks like a fashion model. Also the actress is bad and her accent is weird. It's fucking Wonder Woman, you could have nearly anyone, and you choose her?

>but she doesn't look like a badass warrior
But there are iterations where she doesn't.

> her accent is weird
It's supposed to be, she is "Amazonian".

It's actually a reference to how civil war barely made its budget back even though its the highest grossing film of the year
Hopefully it makes another 5 billion so it won't flop

Goy genocide.