/got/ general

best boy edition

previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

stream2watch.co/live-now/live-tv/us/hbo-live-stream
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GoT has finally gone back to its roots!

I can't find any other word to describe Ep.3 with any other word than classy. This is the signature Game of Thrones I knew and fell in love with.

Yeah, nothing MAJOR happens, but every single scene was so well fleshed out. I the Tommen and High Sparrow scene, you could see the entire process through which the high sparrow was starting to get into Tommen's head, as he cleverly leveraged what Tommen desires most and used that to gain favor. It did not feel rushed at all, but was meticulously done.

Every character was paid their due respect. Ser Alliser, who lost many of our respect, stuck to his character till the bitter end. He held his head high and at the end of the day, he and Jon both realized they were only following their own principles and did what they truly believed was right. Alliser died with respect and honor (in its own way) and THAT is the Game of Thrones I know.

I honestly believe this was the best GoT episode since season 4. Seasons 5 and first 2 episodes of season 6 just didn't feel like "classic Game of Thrones" to me because they were filled with so many tropes, cheap deaths (Ser Barristan, Doran, etc.) and most scenes generally felt rushed.

They took their time with every scene and their acting felt real as every character was at their best.

I hope this continues on for the rest of the season (and beyond). This is the classy Game of Thrones I know that no other show can ever compete against.

>0 replies

Dead show

post some stream links already

1st for based jon

Tonight is a filler episode.

agreed

>It's a based Jorah episode

fuaaark

r8

HURRY!
POST PREDICTIONS FOR THIS EPISODE!

This

>best boy
wew

STANNIS maybe lives

>been so occupied with homework that i forgot there was a new episode tonight

Is tonight the night of Thoros and Dondarrion?

Just got in, any new memes i should be aware of?

Reminder that if you haven't been pausing shows to see quickly appearing text since the usenet days you need to fuck off to reddit.

disgusting mini chad

>tfw based Jon and Jorah are sword brothers

I looked for you on the flight plan

Also HARRENHAL ISH OFF TA TABBLE ASHWELL is making a comeback

That's all we've got until the new episode

wtf is wrong with his arm
????

So we got any streams ready for about 45 minutes from now? Where those links at.

I was set to watch GoT but shit happened so I can't watch it on my TV. Can I get a link to the stream or at least pointed to any archive that has it?

based vlc stream links

(FARTS)

i really like the second meme, i'm glad

Streaming the new episode at

magestream.org

Sir Jorah is Vaerys, calling it now.

>Implying Jorah is not Azor Ahai

Longclaw is HIS sword! He will go back for it now that he knows his father is dead

based vlc stream links
new simpsons sucks

What

LOL

good one

all stream fags must fucking hang

>his TV doesn't stream Game of Thrones in HD

The guy doesn't leak shit but rather he only makes conjectures and predictions.

yeah okay torrent when

if you're are UK-born you can get a free 14 day trial on NOWTV

shitty SD stream tho

rrrrright. i guess that's why hbo went after his ass and his predictions were 100% spot on

3am GMT

WTF are you talking about Spanish guy posted 100% accurate predictions for the first 3 episodes which is why HBO took him out.

This is Lord Petyr Baelish's establishment!

REMINDER:

>Promise me Ned

Of all the things that are easy to find in this world, where to stream popular shows is really high up there.

i think i'm in love with her

Benjen Stark TONITE

noice

shit pasta is shit

NEDDARD

>conjectures and predictions

Lol. He isn't ever coming back

I thought it really looked rushed as fuck. At this point they're shoving several plots at the same time, and they don't give proper time to each of them

Well, at least I tried. Thanks anyways, maybe I'll get lucky in the archives or something.

Stream, please? The one I used 2 weeks ago is not working.

Ewww delete that shit.

He's a qt. I haven't seen GoT, please tell me he doesn't die.

we getting a proper salsa sex scene this season or nah?

>episode airs in 40 minutes
>only 40 unique posters

It's over. /got/ is finished

its this season, what episode?

Got my weed bros, i thought i wouldnt get it but I got it.

Not aerys

mark my words

>d-don't cum inside ned!

>He doesn't have Sup Forums platinum
>He can't see the secret /got/

brettygood is inaccessable

post more

I highly doubt it

>finish a chapter
>turn page
>it's a bran/jon/arya chapter
why are starks so boring? jesus

GENDRY IS NOT RIGHT

>ywn be shipped off to Dorne like a common whore to marry him

>they literally brought him back to life
>they literally had him say "my watch has ended"

In episode 10 just before me and the other prisoners are going to be executed, we get saved at the last minute by soldiers led by Benjen Stark and Howland Reed. It's gonna be great

he's not coming this episode but in a later one, some of the spoilers have been out of order. tonite's episode is just filler prepping for later episodes

>jon
>stark

lol

Maybe it's a sparrow stabbing tommen or the mountain?

OK but it seems that his new video he only speaks of conjectures. Even when he talks about the Umbers and the like. Maybe he saw the first chapters but from now on it seems like he doesn't know anything the rest of the internet doesn't already know.

autist

>reading anything but Sup Forums posts

I legit have not read a chapter book in close to 7 years. there is literally no reason to.

lol

:(

100% accurate 'conjecture'

Bull fucking shit. Both Benjen and howland at the same place at the same time. I will believe it when I see it.

Boy... I got bad news for ya.

No one cares

>finish a chapter
>turn page
>it's a bran/jon/arya chapter
why are starks so comfy? jesus

stream2watch.co/live-now/live-tv/us/hbo-live-stream

click stream 4

at 2am GMT or 9PM ET s06e04 will air which is 40 mins

>Edd: "And now it begins"
>Jon: "No. Now it ends"

>implying he isn't Daario

What beautiful baby he was :( fuck sands turtles xc

As usual, streaming it at suptv . org
Alt streams this time are ours, found at /got1 /got2 and /got3 , will make further alts later for other sites' streams. The more evenly split we are the better, so I recommend you guys go to an alt first.

>dat tripcode

nice try friend

>A Dream of Spring
>The wars of dragons and men have ravaged the countryside, the realm, and countless lives have been lost
>The Others march through the wasteland humans have carved up for themselves, not even needing to fight
>They march on the Bloody Gate, where they meet the last stand of humanity
>The army stops from a distance
>Horseriders come from the Gate to meet with the army
>Sansa, Davos, Jaime, Theon, Asha, Arianne, Rickon, Willas, Edmure and Roslin come to meet him
>The Night's King looks upon them curiously, and walks forward to speak
>The envoys and the king talk for several hours
>Then they walk away
>The Night's King puts up his arms, and his army of wights collapse, released from their prisons
>His army of the Others look at each other, confused
>"The war is over."
>The Bloody Gate opens, and humanity walks down towards them
>Without fear, men and Others greet each other, cautiously at first, then smile.
>A little child Other walks forward, and Rickon greets them
>They hold hands, and there is peace

>tfw Preston was right

Does HBO Now work on desktop?

>cleganebowl
>not casual scum

The last episode of the season ends with Stannis who is an undead thrall ordered to use the horn of winter, it kills him again then the wall collapses with a cliffhanger right after.

>shit quality

>a goat streaming got
It's like pottery

I think I found the streamlink, let me know if it's correct. I'll use words similar besides the actual name so let me know if its it: Relaxed dot area