Earth is hollow...

Earth is hollow. Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth world (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are coincidences. Also, at the start of this show, the host mentions a woman who was threatened from going on his show to talk about the Hollow Earth theory (and it NEVER happened with ANY OTHER SUBJECT on his show):

youtube.com/watch?v=z_25SJy0oGM

Earth is HOLLOW.

You do realize that perhaps it's not because the Earth is hollow, but that perhaps there may be something even MORE important than the shape of a rock up there?
For all we know, if it's shit like that going on, the fucking Ark of the Convenant could be up there or some alien shit or something that tells humanity why we are here.
They just don't want us to know.

>You do realize that perhaps it's not because the Earth is hollow

No, it's definitely hollow. We were NOT born too late to explore Earth, for there are STILL new lands for us to discover and colonise. Take the hollow pill. Flat Earthers are gatekeepers of the Hollow Earth 'theory'.

Yeah. We wont know until consumer drone technology advances so much that a hobbiest can buy a drone and sends it into the pole and even low earth orbit and live streams the whole thing. Only then can we put this thing to rest.

I'd say there is an 80% chance of this being true.

Here's a diagram I made of the hollow configuration of Earth. As you can see in the diagram, Earth's inner surface has an upward-pointing curvature (which means that you would actually see land in the sky if you stood on the inner surface of Earth).

GRAVITY!! DO YOU ACCOUNT FOR IT!?

Gravity is not what you think it is.
Or at least it is not generated like that.

Earth's centre of gravity is not at the centre of Earth, but instead in the centre of Earth's crust.

Do you tards think Mars or the Moon is hollow too?
if yes, how do you think they were formed if not by gravity pulling mass together?
if not, then why would only the Earth be hollow?

Centrifugal force form the spin of the planetoid.

If there was natural nuclear fusion at the core, it would surely burn anyone inside the "hollow earth"

The Moon is hollow or at least networked with cave/honeycomb systems.

Let's say you're right, what does it matter that the earth is hollow?

Every planet, moon and star in the universe is hollow. This also means that every planet, moon and star in the universe has a solid surface - even so-called 'gas planets' (like Jupiter, for example).

Not fusion, bruh - fission.

mole people probably

oh oops. Aren't those both hot as fuck?

The only thing hollow in this thread is OP's skull. And his testicles, probably.

Well, obviously SOMETHING lives down there. And it is likely that they have tech that is 100s of years more advanced than ours. It could be very interesting.

skulls actually are hollow though

what's your basis for this hypothesis?

> widely different statements

> OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!11111ONEONEONEELVEN

So if you ordered a beer at the nuclear sub, and you got an empty glass, you wouldn't mind?

"It happened in science fiction once" seems to be all they need

You know the definition of hollow right, user?

didn't know we were debating the definitions of words
Skulls are hollow, the Earth is solid

the centre is molten and not solid

You guys assume without evidence that there is nothing, I assume without evidence that there is something. Sorry fellas.

OP confirmed a religious zealot

I'm not OP though.

I assume you are without evidence, Sorry fella

I also assume you are without evidence, Sorry fella.

>inb4 i have evidence
No, you don't.

I assumed that post was coherent without evidence, Sorry fella

Why would you believe something so stupid. Who gives a fuck if the world is hollow. You need a conspiracy for this shit? Hollow Earth will cause mass hysteria and thus needs to be concealed!? Oh but for some reason a solid earth is just fine.

The reason why science is so staunchly against this pseudoscience is because there is just absolutely no rational reason to believe it. Skepticism is an integral part of true science. Even when it questions it's on abilities and limitations it still comes to the conclusion that the Earth is indeed solid (okay with "molten" parts to be more accurate.)

Hollow Earth theory is just really, really fucking stupid, but because it's so stupid it can play the 'underdog card' for pity. "WE OPPRESSED BY THE MAN. GIEF MONIES FO EXPEDITIONS BRUH"

How can the Earth be hollow if it's flat?

kek

the earth is a wall you repressive tard

nodoy's getting to the center of the eqrth.

theer[s no evidence, that any space flight and microscopes and shit isnt just a halucination. fuc off your pseudoscience jargon

>tfw you just sparked an all out war between the flat fags and the hollowed cucks
>mfw

Saged for being a fucking retard

>jargon
>microscopes are laced with lsd on lenses
>muliple independent confirmations of moon landing is just a hallucination

there's actually no evidence for a hollow Earth being anything more than a delusion. I just wonder why some people feel the need to believe it rather than empirical observation.

But what is causing earths gravitational pull then

a tumblr user fell down there once

well its not flat flat the earth is a bowl shape

Sheep will say other wise but they just need to wake up

That war has already been raging for a couple of years now...

Prove it

Go to a high aread and you wont see any curve

>asking for proof of anything on Sup Forums

Really?

I just thought your mothers basement was the center of the earth

That would be pretty cool

there is a nazi base and maybe alien tech. underground bases are real af.

That's just not fucking true. You just have to be high enough off the ground. The earths shadow on the moon is also curved.

So what the fuck is with you faggots anyway? You say it's bowl shaped and now you say there is no curvature. You stupid fucks dont even know what you believe in.