I hate moot

I hate moot
What comment did an Australian say to make him post this?

I

Hahahahaha

Moots dead and he ain't coming back...

b8, m8

Good, why do people like that skinny, autistic nerd? I've always fucking hated him. I hated all the mods.
>why do you use this site?
Why wouldn't I just because I don't like someone?

Australians are direct and see through the Joot and what his chosen 'people' did. You will never be unsure of where you stand with an Australian.

This

fuck off abbo

this is glorious

This.

I've loved Australia ever since I moved here

kek

I said Australian not Abo.
Which state?

maybe it was an aussie that fucked his sister and posted the pic's

>Australian
>Abo

Pick two

+1
would blow him. not gay btw.

If I meant Abo I would've said it.

moved from the UK to Melbourne, Iove it here.

You didn't need to tbh fam

I've never heard someone say cheerio as a goodbye here, only the cereal

I've been in Sydney for the last 5 months, I'm from Canada. So many times I've had this exact fucking situation. It's hilarious, but terrifying in person. "Ayy I'm just taking the piss m8 ain't nothin" after being intimidated by some Sub-Saharan lookin beefy ass farmer dude with a durry outside a pub. Fucking eh man its so rough. Why can people have friendly banter.

Also fuck moot and the new hiroshima mod

Mate youre living in sjw lefty cuck central. Dindu gangs are turning that shithole in africa 2.0
>move the fuck out soon

my nana used to say that back in the 70s
and I think she picked it up from pommy tv shows

At its peak Melbourne was 2nd only to London for Victorian architecture. Glad you love it, even if it is AFLand.

good thing I live in white suburbs outside of the CBD and only go into the city every so often.

Annnnnd just like that satan decided to speak through me. Heed my warning canadafag

I say it and I'm not even 30. Selectively of course. But I'm an odd chap.

I mean it would be hard not to like the most livable city in the world, also the best coffee culture in the world which is nice.

Both disputable but good reasons for loving somewhere.

Every comment ever made by an Australian ever.

my dad went to France recently and said he couldn't get good coffee, which really says something. I don't drink much hipster coffee though, a cappuccino is good enough for me.

Doesn't surprise me. Australia will probably become more European than Europe itself before long. Starbucks came and left Adelaide fairly quickly. It didn't bank on us already having a thriving cafe culture and, if you value the competition, a barista world champion or two.

I think there's only 2 Starbucks left in Melbourne and they're only really for American tourists. never heard of anyone from here going to them. gotta love the Italian diaspora in Australia.

Definitely. Americans, bogans and Asian students are the only real regulars - if our store was anything to go by.

The Italians are one of the best things about our blend, no pun intended, of culture.