Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros
>pokemon go
Pokemon go is a server sided game just like clash. That means all your is saved on a server and not on your device. Thats why you have an account. Server-sided games also mean that you can NOT cheat/generate shit. If you see a generator its fake. If you ever see cheats saying "take a survey" its fake.
>If you disagree prove me wrong
>If you are still looking for cheats, youre a retard

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2527977
kingoapp.com/pokemon-go/how-to-fake-gps-location-on-android.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Nice trip

bump

Gps spoofing is easy af

fuck the OP's statement, what's important is that this nigger hasn't seen a gastly yet

/thread

Op confirmed for casual poke-faggot nigger pleab.

Help me with that? The only one i know that works cost i have everything for it (root and lucky patcher) but i dont have the paid app itself

OP must be a tard because i have Hacks, i have side commands and i can pick where to walk within the game without moving

If you are doing it on your phone your already failed

Proof

Why don't you have a Ghastly user?

Because im gay

here

Haven't seen that one. I have seen patrol on a few but not within the actual game. Well played

Soooo how come you're only 13?

Alright seems legit. Whats the hack called?

Sauce???

its quite easy, server side just means you cant change any data withing the game and cant fake pay

your phone has to be the same as the server, if its not it will use the server side data and reconnect and refresh your games data

So your phone communicates to itself thinking it's both the server and client?
Am I high or you?

your phone communicates with the server and if the data from your phone and the server is different it means it will reconnect and fix what you changed

pls tell me more
> not seen is GPS spoofer

I'll prove you wrong immediately.

World of Warcraft has plenty of hacks.

It is 'server sided'.

Later, fuckboi.

does that app thing even work where it tells you where the pokemon are

i wasnt able to find a good GPS spoofer. Any suggestions? I have Flask up and running but am sick of fucking leaving my house for 1 or 2 god damn cunt pokemon. Yah I am skiing as fuck, yah I dont want to work out or walk around so fuck off.

The pokemongo maps you can download and run pretty easy if you have python. It just runs at a specific location you give it. I think its like a mile or 2 width that gives you the spawns of all of them and tells you how long they will be there. Its pretty helpful.

Pokemongoanywhere

Yes.
(you) can find a link to the download on this page: kingoapp com/pokemon-go/how-to-fake-gps-location-on-android htm

Jailbroke I phones are the ones that work the best. Android has issues with mock location and trying to hide the fact you are trying to use mock locations. I've I've tried if on a few phones rooted, not rooted, luck patcher, and xposed frame work with mock mock module.

I just installed FakeGPS as a system app and it works perfectly fine.

Is this for iPhone only? Because I wasn't able to find an Android alternative

>one click rooting for android
Yea that sounds legit

Nox on PC you can walk with wasd

nigga what? I told you where to find the download link. I'm literally catching pokemon in central park from my house right now.

>From a site that offerts a one click phonerooter that just werks(tm) for free

I wouldnt install that on my phone m8

Nox is better then bluestacks. You can use wasd to walk as well as placing your location where ever.

From xda-forums:

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2527977

might work but you cant know what processes runs in the background, so I´d skip installing that.

its not for your phone dipshit. I don't even know about this phone rooter you're talking about. Just get the gps spoofer.

Calm down, the only thing I´m saying is that the company you linked to seems untrustworthy and I wouldn download anything from them since people have got malware from them earlier.

This is no way relates to this thread except that it's Pokemon go I saw this snorlax and as soon as I walked outside it fucking disappeared

Currently in NYC catching stuff.

My bad m8, thought you were implying I was being shady. You do you.

find any good spawn spots? Central park has a pretty good variety.

About 800km catching shit and walking around.

what is that?

Western Sydney here. Got a shit ton of Zubats around my place

Are u on pc... That app didnt work too good for me well it works i just cant use pokestops.

I know that feel

I saw a Nidoking at 1am. I went outside after it and it fucking vanished

Is this detectable? I'm thinking of using this in my main account, but I'm afraid of getting banned.

Program called nox. Works great much better than bluestacks and its more stable. Plus you can walk with wasd. No need for adding apk's or anything and theres a reddit(I know fuck reddit) that has macros for the program to throw balls all distances and all ball types.

Use this app and go to opera house. Endless pokemon due to about 20 24/7 lures going.

I wouldn't risk it, i'm making a new account and trying the nox app player out right now.

If you teleport to far or say play on your phone then 20mins later hop on and go to another city or country you get soft banned. If just preventsyou from catching, getting pokestops or hatching eggs. If you pplan to do it just dont do large teleports within an hour of last playing.

You can fake a gps location to get pokestops and crap from your couch.... >.>

Root the phone and dont jump cities constantly.

Heads up, following the tutorial and set your location where youd like before opening pokemon.

fuck you hacking piece of shit. i hope your mother will die in her sleep

lazy piece of shit

Man, my favorite hack by far is if you don't reply to this your mother will fall into a coma and get horrific bedsores

anyone that's GPS spoofing know of any good spots to go? I've yet to see a Snorlax, Onix, Bulbasaur, etc.

Its me.. Op... Can someone with nox and another with gps spoofing kik me? I think i got soft banned
My kik is
Voroxidednevada

> Do pokemon run away after the first ball you throw?
> Can you not interact with pokestops?
If yes to both, you are soft banned. Wait a few hours and try again.

alright man. you got me there but if you dont reply to this your mother will never sleep and dies of insomnia.

you can still theoretically cheat in a serversided game, just manipulate the date being sent back to the server

of course, there are probably measures in place to guard against that

fuck you

If you are you can just leave the app running and check every now and then. It will stop regardless after sometime. Could be 15mins-2hours if not more but mine normally only last an hour at most.

What's the point? Once banned you can't go to gyms or interact with most of the game.

Look at my inventoryspace hack

>Pokemongoanywhere
It will get you banned. Not worth it

True but you do other things in the mean time. Outside of pokemon go.

Nigga you probably had 350/350 and then leveled up and got some free shit

theres an app called team rocket that gives you a dpad and uses your spoofer to move, just google it to find apk

I cant walk with wasd on nox

No i didnt faggot

Neither can l..help please. I can also can not set my location to an area

my game crashes when I view my pidgeotto. It does it only for that one pidgeotto, I can view everything else fine. what the fuck is this shit I can't even transfer it before the game freezes?

Before the thread closes I would like to tell everyone thanks. A big thanks for solving peoples game problems, showing us what nox was, and dropping the free location spoofer link thanks.
Heres the link because i deffienntly wouldnt search for it either kingoapp.com/pokemon-go/how-to-fake-gps-location-on-android.htm

I don't really understand why you cheat.

The only funny thing in this game is to go walk around and catch some pokemon.

wtf do I do if I hava an iphone?

Ios is wayyyyyy easier nigga look it up.. Are u jailbroken tho?

PokemonGoAnywhere

no.
I don't want to void my warranty.

what is this?

>not able to hack server-side games
>being this bad

ITT people gps hacking pokestops from down the road

get off your fucking couch jesus christ

You can unjailbreak it anytime you want... Fucking pleb.

nope, i haven't been banned

Just got soft banned, apparently it's only a few hours. Used an incense tho..

All you fucking idiots who got soft banned while spoofing are going to be flagged for the upcoming ban wave. Gg.