Can anyone help me identify these shrooms?

Can anyone help me identify these shrooms?
I found them in my garden and they look like magic mushrooms to me. I have no experience in mushrooms whatsoever.

Other urls found in this thread:

share.pho.to/9pz0f
share.pho.to/9gkN3
share.pho.to/9gkSN
share.pho.to/9hWtH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they are not.

this. They are not.

magic as in: remove your dumb ass from the gene pool

Op, if you are serious about psilocybin mushroom hunting, I would recommend that to go and lurk are Shroomery. Create an account and become familiar with the mushrooms of wherever you live.

And FYI, those are not active mushrooms. Good luck.

dammit...

the only foolproof way to know, is to eat them. only 1 NOT a lot as too much can kill you.

once you tried one and it worked, eat more. if it didn't don't eat that again and move on.

source: shroom addict

Don't do this.

If they bruise blue under the cap and on the stem then they're psychoactive from what i understand.

Order some 4 -aco-dmt it's practically the same and it's legal

Gr8 b8 m8.

Seriously OP, if they bruise bluish/purple color they probably contain psilocin

EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT FUCK YOU BITCH!! FUCK YOU!!!! I WANNA FUCKING POISON YOU GIT ASS WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

-----

FUCK YOU, LIGHTBEARER CHRISTIAN ACADEMY!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!

I WANT TO MISBEHAVE IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SHOUT AND YELL AND SCREAM IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SEE CHILDREN WEARING THEIR UNDERWEAR IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO KICK YOU OR ONE OF YOUR STUDENTS IN THE MOTHERFUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

Fuck this guy OP. If you're serious about mushroom hunting, get a guide book. You can order them online, and they're really quite useful. It's better to be safe than sorry user, happy tripping user. And be safe!

>Side-note: get familiar with taking spore prints, they also come in handy and can help you identify your mushroom species.

THEY"RE POISON FAGGOT DON"T KILL YORUSELF

Or do i guess, i'm not a cop

Thanks. I was just curios about the mushrooms because they grow in my backyard and I live in a region in which they're supposed to grow. I figured I might ask here, because there are people with experience here. The pictures on the internet aren't really a good reference tbh

Crush the stem with your thumb. If they bruise blue then you've got one.

Hell those look like enochi.

ok, one sec

Eat them and say how do they taste.
They are not dangerous, thrust me.

Doesn't look blue to me...

Scooby dooby doo it faggot

Nope, throw them away

Some (very few) types of shroom do not bruise blue but it's not worth the risk and they don't look to me like that sort.

>not a complete expert tho

user is right.

Listen to your dad, don't eat mushrooms you stupid idiot

Thanks. I wasn't going to eat that shit, but they looked similar to some magic mushrooms to some extent.