Faces you'd like to fuck/cum on

Faces you'd like to fuck/cum on.

Eeewwwww

she's beautiful. looking at her eyebrows you can see that 1) she's naturally hairy and 2) her pubic hair and ass hair is nice and dark. Also, there is good chance her pubic hair and ass hairs are long giving potential when I eat her asshole and suck the hair around her anus that loose hairs will get stuck in my mouth.

I'll spit those out and dry them then put them in a paper envelope with her name on it. In the future when I think about her when I masturbate I'll pull the hairs out of the envelope and put them back in my mouth. This will give me nice memories of licking her asshold.

It's important that the girl not bathe before I lick and suck her hairy ass because if she does she'll wash away any loose hairs. Potential loose hairs can end up in my mouth which I collect.

who agrees?

More of this one, please.

My cousin

fucking ew

Please post more of OP

full body?

Name?

Best I have.

Why?

wow that killed it.

It's a bad pic. She does have a pretty face.

Nvm on name. Op pic looked like a girl I know but it's not her

yea but I didn't think she was in her mid 30s.

shes OK. but to be honest 90% of 'normal' looking girls only become mega-hot when you actually know them.

My friends little sister. She is suck a tease. I'm surprised she isn't pregnant already.

She's 29

Agreed.....

ehhh..

There's a girl that works in a shop near me, and she's just so incredibly hot. Yet when I see pictures of her on FB, she actually looks kinda ugly - if you'd never met her, based on the pictures, she'd be a solid 3/10. Not sure what the magic ingredient is but in person she's a total 8 or 9/10.

so I say give this one some slack and also OP please more of her so we can judge her.

It's not just about the looks, either. It's the taboo in this situation as well ;)

dont die, need more of OP

Friend of mine Sayde.
Would love to titty fuck her and shoot my load all over her face

Anyone else agree?

Let's be real. Is she REALLY your friend?

She looks like an ugly scarlett johansson