Confession thread

Confession thread.

I pretend to hate brown bread when I'm around other people but I actually prefer it over white bread.

I hate Jews more then niggers

Is it?

When I was 18 a girl who was 15 sneaked out of her house and walked 2 miles to give me her virginity/take mine

I was close

Lol k

i don't like endbranch

I killed twelve people in the summer of 1987

When I was 14 I was left babysitting some 6 year old girl for my parent's friend. The three of them had to go out for this dinner or whatever the hell it was, so I was left almost all night by myself with the girl
A
Around midnight I'm esta movie in the living room and I decide to go to the bathroom and jerk off a little, blow some steam (really stressful day)
On my way I see that the girl was sleeping on her bed, and I got the worst idea I've ever gotten
So I go ti the girl, pull her pants down and look at her while jerking off
When I get ready to cum, I get between the girls legs and put the tip of my dick in her pussy, and I cum buckets inside her
I freaked out like crazy because it was way more then I thought, but I just played cool with it and hoped nobody noticed
Her mom never noticed she was full of cum, kid obviously didn't get pregnant, I was safe

I had to tell someone about it :S it's been about 9 years, I'm glad I'm able to atleast get the topic off my hands

I'm watching***
esta, wtf...

In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog…When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I went nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out…But the worst thing I ever done — I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa — and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

caek caek caek caek caek caek caek caek caek caek caek caek caek caek caek

I got killed in a mass murder in the summer of 1987

Oh, hey Tom, how's it going?

I shot a man in Reno
Just to watch him die

I fap to underage sometimes.
I'm 20 now and did this a lot when I was underage myself - becuase same age.

The whole pedo thing really burns those who are underage themselves and just want people their own age

Cruz, you bastard
I knew I'd find you!

When I was 5-6 years old an older girl used to babysit me while my parents worked. She used to spend half the day rubbing my balls to make me hard. She used to love watching me get hard and then soft again. She would do it over and over. I loved it and looked forward to her coming over

win

I'm legit gonna suck the first cock of anyone I can find on Sup Forums

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc,

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc,

I got away with hitting niggers in highschool.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc ?????!

keepin it real dawg, they straight dun deservt it

How the fuck'd you know I was Ted Cruz? Was it the fact that I'm a tuberculosis fuckgoblin with the nose of a sweaty middle aged transvestite? Pic related

> when i was 13 a
>cute little neighbor girl who was about 6
>jacked my dick and ate my jizz.
>time goes by
>then i started baby sitting her and her sister. >
>They would wrestle with me and
>rub their little bodies all over me
>grab throbbing cock thorough my cloths
>they both go to bed
>Then the older one would sneak downstairs
>jack me off and let me cum in her mouth.
>she liked "special cream"
>was so afraid she would tell her parents
>mom was hot as fuck

You should honestly just kill yourself, that's disgusting.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consquat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc,

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed onsequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc,

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed csequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc,

I touched a thirteen year old.

Yeah, dude
It's too fucking easy

Romani ite domum

Some of that sounds pretty dirty.

This is how wars start.

A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart. I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine. I am so happy, my dear friend, so absorbed in the exquisite sense of mere tranquil existence, that I neglect my talents. I should be incapable of drawing a single stroke at the present moment; and yet I feel that I never was a greater artist than now. When, while the lovely valley teems with vapour around me, and the meridian sun strikes the upper surface of the impenetrable foliage of my trees, and but a few stray gleams steal into the inner sanctuary, I throw myself down among the tall grass by the trickling stream; and, as I lie close to the earth, a thousand unknown plants are noticed by me: when I hear the buzz of the little world among the stalks, and grow familiar with the countless indescribable forms of the insects and flies, then I feel the presence of the Almighty, who formed us in his own image, and the breath

I save everything to the desktop, and when I fill it up, I put everything in a folder called "stuff"

I do this too

>cheated on my girlfriend first night we got together
>stolen around £5000 from relatives over 4 years (started at 16 top kek)
>I'm a compulsive liar

I forced sex on my girlfriend once. Eventually she forgave me and became obsessed with me. Then a few months later I spent the night at my transgendered friend's house. (Girl becoming a guy)

And even though he's becoming a guy, he revealed he was gay and still liked guys. I ended up fingering him against his will, he was sleeping and woke up half way through.

He ended up telling people, and I told everyone it was a lie. That he was obsessed with me, and was doing this to destroy me. Everyone ended up believing it because I'm good at manipulating. Now I live with these things.

How do we know your confessions are true? :O

Greentext?

Ditto

I have the following addictions:
>phone (browsing)
>Sup Forums
>masturbation
>note taking
And I haven't shaven in 10 days, and don't plan to. Plus, I eat to much and never leave the house to exercise.

He even tried to tell my girlfriend, but I convinced her that he was lying. Now a lot of people hate him and I get to keep my girlfriend.

You raped a guy by fingering his pussy??? That's like, alpha af...

>AM 17
>cousin is 8
>it all started when I showed her my penis at 7yo
>I babysit her often so we have plenty of alone time together.
>blond hair, blue eyes, kind of chubby
>it started off with her looking at and touching my dick.
>second step was her showing me her puss while I jerked off onto her.
>third step was her jerking me off while I rub her clitoral hood.
>and now she blowes me and I eat her out, I haven't cum in her mouth yet. But I'm looking forward to it.
>she's also very slutty around me.
>she likes to mount my dick while I lay down. I never penetrate.
>she seems to enjoy everything we do.
>I'm literally lying

You deserve to go to prison

He was in the process of becoming a guy. No surgery, but hormone shit going on. I fingered him even though he tried to get me to stop, and I even made him cum. He still looked a bit girly and was kind of cute. After that, he despised me though, especially sense me fingering him made him feel less like a guy.

You need to put that fucking degenerate freak in her place next time by sliding that dick in her pussy and cumming it all up. Afterwards, make her make you something to eat in the kitchen. No matter how much she wants, she will never be a man.

You showed your prick to a -2 year old?

Hot.

PFFFTTT. Like he'd ever let me near him again. He deserves it though, after the shit he pulled. He was ruthless when he tried to tell everyone, but I turned everyone against him

STOP SAYING HIM!!!!! It will always be she Sup Forumsro.

>When I was 14
>(really stressful day)

fuck you

Yeah, but he'll be a guy soon enough.

Kek

Fucking nigga, it will always be a woman man. What didn't you understand?

You can't just change your sex because it's convenient for you. You're born the way you are, life is unfair. So suck a dick!

Yeah, but once he has a penis, there won't be any part of him that's a woman.

>implying it will actually be a functional penis that can impregnate women.

It'll basically be like she's walking around with a dildo in her pussy that extends out an extra 6 inches. If you throw a blanket over your mess, the mess is still there. Are you one of those SJW that's being triggered right now?

Im working up courage to kill myself.

Nah. But what about the woman parts? Those are gone now, so if we're getting technical here, won't be a he or a she.

It'll be an it with a dildo extending from it's crotch.

Lel, you got me user. I really fell for it for a while. Nice troll. Kek you really got me

I once killed an ant with my finger.

I'm 1987, in me someone killed 12 people.

What do you take notes of?

1987 is your name. You were pregnant with 12 babies and had an abortion. 12 people were killed in you.

you must be Turkih

I killed 3 other children during my childhood...

I'm the number 12 in 1987 someone killed the amount of people equal to me.

Just keep calling IT a SHE and a HER that hould be enough!

i fingered my sister while she was asleep

well I would wake up if someone was jerking me off or stuck a finger up my ass (or even got near my ass-crack) so I think you are lying

> be me
> have crush on gf's mom
> go over one day, gf isn't home
> mom is dressed sexy, invites me in
> go on living room
> see giant 6'6 nigger on couch
> they start making out
> gf comes home
> nigger mounts gf
> to beta to stop it or leave
> jerk off and cry the whole time
> clean him off afterwords so I can taste gf for first time
> I win!!!

I'm just doing what I'm used to. I met Ethen when he had already had a legal name change and was taking testosterone. Which I guess makes me pretty gay sense I fingered it's pussy.

What the hell??

I'm cheating on my girlfriend of 8 years. We never have sex anymore. I've talked to her, told her it's a problem. She promised to work on it, see a doctor, counselor, whatever it takes. She hasn't made any attempt to follow through. She won't clean up after herself, but she has plenty of energy to do things she likes.

Recently I met a pretty 42 year old woman. She has a fantastic body, eats right, works out. Has the tightest, sweetest pussy I've ever had. Lets me do literally anything I want to her and refers to herself as my little milf toy. Buys any toys I want to use with her and completely submits to me. Texts me to tell me she wants me throughout the day. Even texts me to say thanks after we fuck.

I figured I'd feel like a piece of shit, but I really don't.

Newfag here, what's bread

You know how when you make a ham sandwich there's ham between two pieces of something? Bread is the thing you put the ham between.

maybe she enjoyed it and was just pretending to be asleep the whole way through?
I know that coz my brother gave me a bj while I was "asleep"

did I get it right?

Wtf what did you win?

I have a homosexual attraction towards my best friend but he's completely straight

don't ever let him find out user!
happened to me once
beaten the shit out of that faggot

your so called girfriend has another toy boy kiddo what r u stupid ha?

POS

wut?

I was suspicious of that for a while, but she pretty much never goes anywhere without me. She's socially awkward as fuck. But, even if that's true, I have no doubt I'm getting better sex than her.

you probably can't even do that right

femanon here. when i was 17 my classmate tried to spread shit about me so i fucked her boyfriend and sister. we're really close now but she still doesn't know i'm fucking her sister regularly

I say I hate niggers on Sup Forums but I'm actually black

roll