Why do normies like GoT so much?

Why do normies like GoT so much?

Edgy fantasy for retards.

normies love homoerotic subtext, especially the girls that make up 80% of this shows viewers

who gives a shit about what normies like?

this
fuck off, I'm not here to psychoanalyze normal behavior

its fantasy where the limitations of magic are well defined and consistent, and barely anyone knows any of the limitations.

It has the incest hook right at the start of the story, whereas most schlocky sword and sorcery fiction waits until later in the story to include that part.

Normies like GoT because what pulled them in was the swanky sex, violence, and swearing. Eventually it just snowballed from there with each season pulling in an additional 1-2 million people.

And compared to the books, GoT has a shitton more sex. Jew & Jew know how to market stuff. Also, GoT waters down plot elements and characters not to scare the Normies with complexity. Good example being Tyrian. Fucking guy is a midget Jesus who knows EVERYTHING. In the books he's nowhere near that insightful even brushing off the idea of the Others (Whitewalkers in show).

Tyrion*

Because it's a well-written story full of interesting and dynamic characters (just like the well-selling books they were based on)?

Normies ruined it.

Normies dont watch GOT, stop being gay.

We all know The Walking Dead is the true normie show.

GUYS IM SO COOL AND EDGY BECAUSE I DONT LIKE POPULAR THINGS.

What the fuck is a normie to you? While I agree That Walking Snore is much more normie, I know a ton of motha fuckas who watch GoT. It's bizarre because if all these people have access to HBO or are not dumb enough to not steal shit, why don't they watch a good HBO show or for christsakes a film.

Why do normies like TV? TV would be a vastly superior format to film if they put any budget or effort into the content, but as it is Film is the only thing that matters

Because they think they like fantasy but lack any imagination for fantasy..

>Because it's a well-written story full of interesting and dynamic characters
>He hasn't read the source material

normies first "shocking and twisted" show.

>nu-males
>normies

pick 1

This pretty much

nu-male is the sub species of normies.

WWLPD?

>crosseyed
>fetal alcohol face
>perfect

I don't know. You tell us, OP.

Because it is a good show.

interesting

We like it cause its entertaining, neckbeard.

Shut the fuck up fatbody