Essential gay core

Essential gay core

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t6FVlfOgTo8
youtu.be/WB0pEtKAmmk
youtube.com/watch?v=80-DtChQ39U
youtube.com/watch?v=tAp9BKosZXs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most of the gay dudes I know are weirdly into mediocre pop music. Gay anons prove me wrong

More like trendy hipster teen girl core.

We're not a monolith, but yeah a lot of gay dudes have pleb taste. But so do most straight dudes. Bi dudes are actually the least pleb in my experience.

>it's the gay people only like pop meme again
Off yourself underage faggot

Gay rockist here, AMA.

youtu.be/t6FVlfOgTo8
youtu.be/WB0pEtKAmmk

go ask /lgbt/

Gay dude here - I'm indifferent towards lady gaga and beyonce. Never listened to any of the other big pop stars that are out right now. Grimes is okay. I do like Kero Kero Bonito and PC Music though.

I mostly listen to shoegaze, slowcore, dreampop, and electronic stuff when I'm at home (mbv, loveliescrushing, beach house, galaxie 500, slow dive, aphex twin, flylo) but i also love stupid hard edm like virtual riot, barely alive, must die, and herobust (not into the pleb ass progressive house stuff that lots of fags like)

Basically, "gay music" is embarrassingly bad and is more about the image/statement than the music

You're a monolith in the dick worshipping sense hahahahahahaahahah

what the fuck did you just say about xiu xiu

pretty great album though

I'm more of an ass worshipper.

There's some really good gaycore though

And u even more of a homo cease replying to me at once

gay dude #2 here. i don't really classify those as gay acts. they're just really sexual albums made by gay people. twin fantasy is extremely autobiographical, and outside of the stuff that is directly related to being gay, i can see it working just as well being about a girl.
there's no real visible red flags to look out for when saying what's an album specifically pandering to gays. it's more of a gut feeling.
i'm mostly into ambient, contemporary folk, weird pop, noise, and plunderphonics

so its only a gay act if the artists do things you dont like

yes

i'm really only half joking about that.
most good "gay" albums put some amount of thought into what they're doing.

Sometimes I listen to the last track on Yankee Hotel Foxtrot at 2 AM and hug a pillow while I sob and sing the chorus. I like to imagine the pillow is a cute guy who accepts me and who I can share my feelings with. But that will never, never, never happen.

Any other songs for this feel?

What is a gay album?

youtube.com/watch?v=80-DtChQ39U
Have a good cry buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=tAp9BKosZXs

Music made specifically for sissies to enjoy

Why are you like this?