Douchebag boyfriend threathed me like shit but game the best sex

douchebag boyfriend threathed me like shit but game the best sex.
perfect boyfriend is amazing in any way, but is asexual and doesnt like sex.

why is it like this?

uwotm8

Sent from my iPhone

Because douchebags have inferiority complexes, asexuals are most likely repressed fags
Also timestamp with tiddies or gtfo

cuz sex is wild

you need to find a man with balance
like me, not only am i a douchebag but im also terrible in bed

>implying there aren't nice guy's who are great in bed.
Get yourself a Scorpio we're pretty awesome

Because all the good ones are already taken

Fun fact, I'm asexual and a faggot so your point is invalid.

Obvious b8 is obvious

this is fact
once you get over his weirdness, scorpio will make u feel beautiful and dominate u at the same time

i dunno

Actually serious but okay

get better at pleasing your man

So you have sex with yourself like worms

Chaos is beautiful

become prostitute

>asexual
Kek

>rape perfect boyfriend

Problem solved

What are you on about?

Sent from my Galaxy Tab S2

Because you like gay men.

Please go back to your douchebags and retards and leave the gay men to us, the rest of the gay men.

Do you even fap?

Hell yeah

You too?

Sent from my iPhone

Is asexuality even a thing? I mean is there scientific evidence that it really exists or is it merely a bunch of retards who are afraid of sex and act as if they don't want it?

holy cringe the samefag is real

stfu

sent from tapatalk on my toaster oven

Sex is over rated as fuck

Blowjobs and handjobs are where life is at

I fuck girls for hours n never cum but when they wrap thier warm mouths on my cock and give me the eyes

I explode

It is. It just means you don't have sexual attraction. You can still enjoy sex bc of course it's pleasurable. You just don't look at people and go "wow that's attractive I wanna fuck it"

because you don't follow the rules

im in the same situation except its with a girl and i cant seem to get intimate with her haha life sucks

I'm actually a completely different fag. you shouldnt be jelly just because you dont know how to touch a woman

no "tits and timestamp or GTFO"

you all are a special brand of cancer

Clearly a virgin

So how the fuck is this asexualisation if you are attracted to pron? In this case, sex is still in your mind therefore you can't be asexual.

Asexual just means that he doesn't try to get sex.
People will have different reasons for it, but that is actually all it signifies.

I'm not attracted to it, I envision the pleasure they're feeling as opposed to their bodies or whatever. That's what turns me on, not what the people look like.

>user say it has a boyfriend
>assumin its a girl
where do you hink we are u little newfag?

Why the will to envision and not make it for yourself?

Still waiting for tits and timestamp

Sex is great, that's not the problem. I'm just not sexually attracted to other people. I'll please a partner and enjoy the pleasure but I don't necessarily need it or have sexual attractions. Not all asexuals are sex repulsed.

Well because women are crazy OP, so it just seems like that to you.

Oh bullshit.

You sluts just love to justify the fact that you always fall for douchebags by pretending the nice guys aren't up to scratch.

He's fine in bed. You just prefer to be treated like shit you fucking stupid cunt. Why can't you just admit that.

>OP posts pic of tit
>reasonable assumption

Quite a phenomenon

reserved for people claiming to be women

op is following the rules , not trying to gain power by stating male or female , and gave us an offering of nice titty tattoo.

>Being this wrong

Easily this
People can get better at sex too you know.

that's because, you're a filthy whore

Doesnt make up for that absolutely cringy post. Astrological signs? Is this ancient Greece or the back of your local news paper? The time of the year has nothing to do with your personality.

If you want something in the middle you have to set your standards around 5/10. You're not pulling no perfect boyfriend who's also a 10. Hot guys are just like hot girls in the aspect that they know they're attractive and they don't need anything aside from that.

Tits or gtfo is cAncer.
It was used as a bio weapon in the days of old to eliminate another, more destructive cancer; attention hugry bitches.

I found the summer
>2016
>not asking for timestamped tits
>trying to play off as they arent autists
>trying to play off as they arent from Facebook trying to be edgy infront of their friends

every person who's been on Sup Forums more then a week know for a fact there are hundreds of sexy as fuck girls here right know

just look at /soc/'s girls