DOWN WITH CIS DOWN WITH CIS DOWN WITH CIS DOWN WITH CIS DOWN WITH CIS DOWN WITH CIS DOWN WITH CIS DOWN WITH CIS DOWN...

DOWN WITH CIS DOWN WITH CIS DOWN WITH CIS DOWN WITH CIS DOWN WITH CIS DOWN WITH CIS DOWN WITH CIS DOWN WITH CIS DOWN WITH CIS DOWN WITH CIS

OP is a faggot

Okay kid.

lol

YEAH!
AND DOWN WITH HOMO TOO!
BI IS THE WAY! :D

CS:go is down???? Noooooooooo

GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS

Down with the Center for Independent Studies?

You have a problem with battle droids now?

Go fuck yourself, republic scum.

I won't say much cause you'll all either flame me or call me a troll but cis people honestly don't know how lucky they have it

Life is great, underling. I'll fire a homosexual employee this week in your honor.

It's my privilege I assure you.

Of course its good. Most of us are mentally sane. The only problem is when trans people influence our brothers with liberal media

Go ahead and laugh. That doesn't change anything or make what i said untrue.

>To get bullied and harassed since you tardgenders became a trend?
>to know every day that you're stuck in a body you can never change because you dont think differently
Oh my cis privilege. It helps me out so much.
Maybe its cuz i dont act like a loud mouthed shnook like trannies do

FUCK THIS SHIT I'M SHREIKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's nice not having a mental illness

I never said it did. Your opinion of how you're treated is irrelevant. You're a fringe interest in the main stream media. They only acknowledge you on slow news days when they need a fluff piece. You will always be outside the norm. No one will accept you. No one values you as humans. It's why you kill yourselves in droves.

As HR for a large corporation, you're an unhirable liability. It's why you're shit poor.

Sad thing is your a fags fag. You haven't come out of the closet yet, and you come here to vent on us because your family views you as a disgrace.

You're all as mentally ill as the rest of us. No one is safe from the media's influence .You don't need to be express yourself as loudly because tour existence doesn't have to be justified every single day

Normal people benefit society.
What benefit do trans people bring society except their deck of victim cards, list of demands and general faggotry

Media representation is a farce anyway. Who gove a shit who dod what irrelevant thing. Without us there'd be no norm. The only acceptance anyone needs is their own. Society is sick. How many males commit suicide? What about soldiers?

Whether someone is cis or not is not a determining factor in their benifit to socoety. There are millions of normal people who are leeches.

I hope you're of those pill popping big pharma dick down my throat i need my meds to functions cause they told me it'll I've help my anxiety hypocrites.

No one is posting anymore. They're too busy evaluating their beliefs. As they should.

Don't get me started on niggers though...

Kek

Well you aren't exactly making a huge diffrerence in the world on a mongolian bull salesman forum, soo...

Anyone trying to change the world by posting on Sup Forums is naive

people only get shit when they dont stfu
if you pass literally noone gives a fuck