Sup Forums 4CC Roster (and shit) Thread

REPOSTING IMPORTANT POLL
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSePS6lrbKwlBMywRXuTs66j0ovkBE16p7LbYcLxLxxHsFuAXA/viewform

Cup starts on 5 August, geoup stage draw on 31 July. Sup Forums will play with the teams from Pot 1, Pot 4 and Pot 2 in this order, with the second game being played at home.

Players confirmed to be part of the roster:

Da Burrs (GK)
Part Time Dentist (shirt name Icelad, will hopefully wear a dentist mask)
BTFO (his head will be a boxhead featuring various blowouts, including BRA71L and PU70)
Fight and Win
Tony Kornheiser
USA USA USA
Lelbron (silver; his number will change to 14, and his shirt name to Da Land)
George Costanza (silver)
Messi (gold; he will have beard and an eyepatch)
TSUUUUUUUUUU (intended to be gold; his shirt name will be Mothman and he will have a moth on his face)
>he does it for free
Refball
18-1
An Horse
at least one of Chat Shit Get Banged and Lifelong

Anthem will be changed back to Tribute to Muhammad Ali.
The goalkeeper kit will be reminiscent of Kiraly's sweatpants.
In addition to the five existing kits, Sup Forums will also have the classic full white kit and a special anniversary kit.
Stadium has been finished, the summer pitch will feature the normal Transatlantic Semen Pipeline, while the winter pitch will be Da Land.

I want input on which of the two should be TSUUUU's goalhorn.

youtube.com/watch?v=OkvW6W02UIc

or
youtube.com/watch?v=zaPJ03J3AC4

(My personal belief is the first one has a higher replay value.)

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OkvW6W02UIc
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdXHGL79wo6q9P_OW0pypY7L9EEyDbXpSV0X577_LkXe_5yeQ/viewform
drive.google.com/open?id=0B8XNmBv07Xf4dnlmd2FsY1dZaW8
youtube.com/watch?v=zaPJ03J3AC4
strawpoll.me/10766178
docs.google.com/forms/d/1Qru6XyA1nkQRuDj8MKvn1cfswjNVZXbCVIylfVn0c_0/viewanalytics
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K6dDC1CfNw0Pyu37lWrtjjZJ7Jr9B6M9Fqdau9Zcoso/edit?usp=drive_web
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The TASP

Da Land

>youtu.be/OkvW6W02UIc
I prefer that one.

This one fæm

>short bursts of tsu tsu over the classic TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
you guys are newfag morons

Completed the poll, hope it helps.

I prefer the second CRonaldo song but it needs to be redone because it's a shit loop. If no one is willing to redo it, just use the first one.

>Anthem will be changed back to Tribute to Muhammad Ali

The fuck is this shit? Just use NBA on NBC.

>The goalkeeper kit will be reminiscent of Kiraly's sweatpants

Excellent.

Ali died recently, and the song has a long tradition in 4CC behind it, so it's only fit to be used.

In the second song, the TSUUUUUUUUUU dissapears after 20 seconds

If anyone is interested in this kind of bullshit, this is the Summer Cup logo poll
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdXHGL79wo6q9P_OW0pypY7L9EEyDbXpSV0X577_LkXe_5yeQ/viewform

> Add Stan Lee as a sub and make his head the Stanley Cup
> Add HEEM (SLEEPY) as a sub
> Add Apologize. as a sub
> Lifelong is better than CSGB
> Keep Messi's name but making him beard/patch is good enoughm, name change is redundant
> TSUUUUU deserves a goal horn
> anybody against >Schalke not being a perma member is a retard, that is top Sup Forums moment
> Fight and Win is a shit name and should be cut

good job TWAIN, most of the choices are good

> Keep Messi's name but making him beard/patch is good enoughm, name change is redundant
Just a clarification, the poll is about his shirt name, not the formal name.

his shirt should be a military-esque fatigues then?

or maybe an accountants/spanish IRS suit?

keep the name messi regardless both on name and on the back of the kit

I tried looping that second song.
drive.google.com/open?id=0B8XNmBv07Xf4dnlmd2FsY1dZaW8

Best loop of this that exists so far, nicely done.

nice

Perfect. Please use this one.

>george costanza
its not 2011 anymore

PART TIME DENTIST deserves to be in caps even outside of PES which puts everything in caps.

Yes, I'll remember it.

>2011+5
>having a leaf on your flag
SHIGGYDIGGYDOO

I think we have a winner 2bh

I love it.

>roast solo winning the poll over based sweatpants keeper

Triggered.

can you read?

> The goalkeeper kit will be reminiscent of Kiraly's sweatpants.

this is a good compromise because now we don't have to have 3 GKs or take up another slot

it's a goalhorn. it won't last for longer than that

use this

Agreed. A camo uniform would be similar compromise with the Messi v. Published Messi thing

Ran into some goats backpacking last weekend. Think it may be
>our year

holy fuck all of your ideas are absolutely terrible
literally never post again

>youtube.com/watch?v=zaPJ03J3AC4
this is amazing

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

kill yourself newfag

Costanza is eternal

>2016
>not wanting costanza on the team

Shiggy diggy

lmao

shiggy diggy this guy

use this lad

>Messi (gold; he will have beard and an eyepatch)
I cannot stress this enough. Punished Messi needs to be the name.

I agree, otherwise most people won't really notice it.

please use this lad, fucking kek

lel, is this BTFO?

Am I the only one who thinks >he does it for free should make a return to the starting XI, at least as a defender or something? Outlaw posting has increased recently and it is one of the dankest memes Sup Forums ever produced.

Awful.

Fucking
Kek

why no hockey memes though? just get rid of an horse please and add something like >rags or Bulju or idk pleeeeaaaseee

Punished messi is hilarious

>tfw no cycling memes represented in Sup Forums scratchmen squad

>getting rid of an horse for generalshit cancer

"No."

AN HORSE AHAHAHAHAHA so funny :DDD

>rags

needs to be a goalie

Funnier than anything that's come out of any general ever.

>not voting 'other' and adding mad amx

No, you aren't the only one. In fact I think he should become a medal again.

>cycling memes

He had his chance and fucking blew it. He's a bad egg and riding the bench for good reason.

This will bite us in the ass

Needs more American sporting memes desu.

I don't really follow them, but most of these memes are football related.

needs >2agan

but this is a good looking squad. You are better than art ever was

i hope you are autistic enough to come up with a perfect PES tactic, or else never come back

strawpoll.me/10766178
strawpoll.me/10766178
strawpoll.me/10766178

It's Universal Choking Sign.

Bulju :DDD

docs.google.com/forms/d/1Qru6XyA1nkQRuDj8MKvn1cfswjNVZXbCVIylfVn0c_0/viewanalytics
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K6dDC1CfNw0Pyu37lWrtjjZJ7Jr9B6M9Fqdau9Zcoso/edit?usp=drive_web

I believe it is time I can safely announce the course of action.

Kopasz Kapus got roasted by Solo, who'll become the second goalkeeper.

The dispute between CSGB and Lifelong is so even that I decided to keep them both and sacrifice Team C in the process.

Players who get to keep their spots are LCIM, Please Watch Our Sport and >Schalke, and joining them to complete the 23 player roster will be >I rate Zidane (literally why would you vote for this, I'll never understand, but that's life), Universal Choking Sign and >rags.

Messi's shirt name will be Punished Messi, despite my personal preference for Tax Missi.

USA's flag will become smaller.

>he does it for free
will get a small Russian flag.

The vote for TSUUUUUUUU getting a goalhorn was an overwhelming one. As such, will become his goalhorn, but I don't want to go to waste, so that will be his hat-trick and comeback goalhorn.

The victory anthem will stay as it is, so the Leicester radio call stays. However, I do want to play Three Lions in case we advance from the group.

I guess there will be people who won't be happy with some of the choices, but I hope I could please as many people as possible.

When is the draw la'?

I was told july 31

>check /vg/ thread since I hadn't been there in a while
>see reactions to this one user who sounds like he actually sucked a dick

>rags made it back

yes fucks yes

>this still exists

NBA on NBC forever
DA BURRS

an horse is one of the oldest Sup Forums memes
show some respect

Speaking of
>rags
what should the aesthetics be?

>I don't want to go to waste, so that will be his hat-trick and comeback goalhorn.

and will be played if he scores a penalty, I hope.

RIP in peace Kopasz Kapus, you'll never be forgotten :^(

I don't really like the idea of having 2 american soccer memes, I would consider getting rid of Fight and win instead of Team C wins

I read in othe other thread I think, that Solo's head was gonna be a hamburger or some shit like that, IMO she being called Roasted Solo and her shirt name being Arbys would be enough. I really, really would like a qt in >our team

It seems that LCIM will be now a permanent in the the team, Robben barely played this year and still got in, and have have seen CSGB a lot outside of Sup Forums, having 2 lestah memes now, plus the anthem, I think is too much, only /lifelong/ should stay to me. I don't get it but if that's what everywant wants, it's fine I guess.

I was one of the people that voted for >rags, but only to have various sports, can someone explain it to me? Also, I don't understand the russian flag in >he does it for free

How will >I rate Zidane look like? I propose Zidane with a fedora, a dog wouldn't look that good.

>I don't understand the russian flag in >he does it for free
Leonid Slutsky, the Russian manager at the euros literally did his job without monetary compensation.

its the hockey
>rags
though

pic related

Can you explain the meme? Us Dutchies only like to go fast on ice, not to fight

go here and type >rags

Happy now?

Will Roast Solo get a female head? Because I'd love to have a qt wearing sweatpants in goal (assuming we're still doing that).

The NY Rangers and Texas Rangers are both basically the England for their respective sports (Hockey & Baseball)

Always lofty expectations, penchant for playoff choking, haven't won anything in years

No, her head will be literally Arby's.

Fuck, I keep forgetting to take my trip off.

>insecure trip
If you're the manager, you need a secure trip, you know that right?

>and joining them to complete the 23 player roster will be >I rate Zidane

>Removing >Torres
welp gg, looks like I'm bandwagoning Sup Forums

I have a secure trip as well, it's listed on the wiki because muh rules, so I only have that one as a formality.

Not sure why we never got a vote for bringing back >de gay. Also I'm still hoping you'll change Messi's name and not just the name on the back of his shirt. Everything else is good.

>her head will be literally Arby's
Noooooo, we already have some players with no human face, and I think that that meme is a meme because it's funny or surprising that she has has the pussy like that. If she has Solo's face and is named Roasted Solo it will have more impact.

At least make a poll to decide.

>TWAIN
How soon will it be too early to sack your ass?

very nice, impressive

A1 tbqhwyf

It's dual purpose.

>Not sure why we never got a vote for bringing back >de gay
we just got rid of him, it was in the roster for years

Gonna do twain a favor and bump this shit for him

Not a fan of "Please Watch Our Sport" keeping their spot (no one says this anymore) and really not a fan of the Ali tribute. He's a big figure but fucking no one talked about him before he died and no one talks about him now.

But thank god TSUUUUUUU finally gets a goalhorn and Punished Messi gets the spot.

>rags in

what a time to be alive