General drug thread. Whats Sup Forums on today? Pic related

General drug thread. Whats Sup Forums on today? Pic related

bump

hydromorphone same as every other day

How does it feel?

what would u compare it to?

closest thing to god ive ever felt. i would take an injection of an 8mg hydromorphone pill over pussy any day of the week

better than M?

better pray to that god you never run out 8-) opiate withdrawals are a bitch user

op here. my bomb is coming on strong

you're not lying ive been through withdrawals a shit ton of times. i keep about 4 suboxone on hand for just such an emergency. taking them for about a week severely lessens the effects of the withdrawl

is it too early to pop some beers? 4pm here

I usually drink when I get off work at 2pm. Start at 5am though

just snorted a line of C.
also weed, as usual.

Kratom. I've been addicted to opiates for a few years now, but at least I've kicked morphine and benzos.

Took too much though, struggling to see straight.

Opiate WD is pretty horrible, but not as life threatening as a lot of people seem to think.

Benzos, on the other hand...ugh. Never again.

yeah i popped a cold one it goes well with speed

OP here: now that we got some people in this thread, where ya'll from? Switzerland reppin here

Well, I'm just about through the last of my meth. I've been lucky enough so far to not get hooked, but I'm going to try my hardest to kick everything after this is gone and after this bottle of vodka. Not too happy with where it's taking Me.

It's just before 11 here and I'm popping one. So no.

Okay, me and my mate are going to be taking around 900ug pf Lucy tomorrow, what might i be looking at when it hits?

Also, im builing a song playlist for it, and im trying to find the type of music that sounds like its passing through your head. That shit is so much fun on lucy.

Straya mate.
What's the weed and lucy like in Switzy?

Get The Orb's Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld album

i sadly cant smoke weed anymore, panic/anxiety problems. Its good quality tho, all the drugs here are pretty good quality. 3 of the most coke heavy cities in europe are here in Swiss, should say something!

To add to my previous: if u want really good weed u need to visit denmark, especially copenhagen!

is 9:00am too early for a 9 percent stout?

smoking on some bud too.

Thanks bro, i'll check it out now.

I love heavy bass and edm stuff too.

Oh, nice. Strayas strain are pretty weak, but i was lucky enough to sample Purple Haze back when i smoked weed. I stopped cuz i got bored of it. Im movjng onto psycadelics cuz theyre way more interesting.

(op) oh yeah for sure! i just to smoke for some 5 years pretty much daily so getting negative side effects wasnt a big deal since it wasnt so interesting anymore. i was doing other substances at the same time too so i just kept on with those, speed being one of my favorites

Eh, im not going to try any of the injectables/harder shit, a combo of fear of needles and not trusting myself to not get addicted. But this week i tried DXM, which was very interesting, not going to do it again. Im also trying 900ugs of lucy tomorrow night with a mate. Ive done lucy before but not at that high a dose.

ITT: Kids

you sound "hooked", and are in denial.

(You)

Eh? im 24 so i wouldnt consider myself a kid, not necessarily that old but yeah been here a while

I only started doing it like 3 months ago and used like 5 Times, so I would say I'm good, that's why I wanna get out while I'm ahead.

Yeah i dont do injectables or opiates. Some friends ODed so not my stuff. Everything else for sure though, and if you are worried about snorting powders dont be because they are not as strong as movies/tv/people make it out to be. As long as u arent snorting shit every friday there arent any withdrawals or addiction problems either

Alcohol. I feel sad

Also with speed i usually mostly eat it - much better that way and u get a good body high

Growing up in a family of alcoholics i would literally suggest any other drug, lose the alc or cut down and pick up some pills or powders. coz at least on stimulants u can maintain a job and not fuck over ur family

miss doing methamphetamine and Xanax daily, is sobriety overrated?

Eh, well, i'll look into it, maybe.

I normally consume cannabis. But I'm aware that at this moment in my life I'm abusing it, not using it as a tool for my life as it should be. I don't drink often, my friends invited me out tonight and I accepted, now I'm reflecting on a lifetime of mistakes. Alcohol definitely isn't my drug of choice. I prefer ketamine and mdma. I suppose this feeling is needed though, I don't look from this perspective much with detail

Im trying to get my plug for acid (125ug white on white)

life

My nigga. What mg? The yellow 4's?

Incredibly overrated, but if you have responsibilities and can't manage them being sober is the right thing to do. I have a kid now and if I didn't I would quit my sshitty job and go back to trapping and taking my daily concoction of oxy, adderall, klonopin but

Waiting on some weed if it falls through cwe with pic related is my day

Make sure you extract that shit nigga

Anyone in the 916 area of california able to sell some some lsd?

Pretty strong shit. Not sure of dose

Fuck yeah man I ain't gunna chomp on these straight
Any cwe experience I'm trying to eliminate as much risk as I can with these extractions?

900ug is gonna rock your world, this might be personal preference, but prog rock is amazing on acid. Recommend Close to the Edge by Yes

White on white was my first trip, also smoked some white widow during. Saw some shit, would repeat/10

I second this. Listening to primus right now

if this god damn redneck hillbilly police state would legalize marijuana i would be smoking a nice blunt of Kush,

otherwise moving to a legal weed state is the number one item on my bucket list

The pills we get here in Aus, legally without prescription, are 12.8mg to 200 paracetamol. I can take 4-5 without a a worry, maybe a little tummy pain. But You can do cwe extraction multiple times on a single dose to get a more pure product. It may damped the codeine levels, so a higher dose (more pills) may be needed. Other than that, I don't know

Also amazing trip music. Huge fan of Animal Collective as well

Any help is a big help my Australian cousin thanks
Any dosage recommendations? I started at 30 then 60 then 90 then 130 now I'm wondering should I just do a whole pack of 32 or stick with it in increments

Prozac does nothing to me, 20mg per day since a month and I've already took 80mg today, and nothing.

a tiny little bit of mdma left over from last night and big bag of green

I couldn't recommend a dose, sorry. There's a certain amount of codeine which can be absorbed in a sitting without a period to re dose, if I can recall correctly it's around 380 (may be wrong). Anything over is waste product. For myself, 128mgs hits a sweet spot where my empathy is enlarged. I have little to no resistance though. be careful though dude, overdosing on codeine is in no way peaceful. Just be rational to your bodies limits, and you will find satori + pleasure :) I would highly recommend morphine sulphate. It's the bomb. I hope you don't smoke cigarettes, those fuckers made me chain smoke.

How do you feel taking mdma for 2 consecutive days? After a single dose I feel depressed the day after for a few days. Hope you're g user