Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/154739710
youtube.com/watch?v=wFZjZIVhCio
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow this thread is weak.

We need more people who post pics thats all

classic

They look sick tbh

Nah, they're okay. Just had a rough few thousand years.

How come I never get to play dress up at work?

Fav pic boys

Her, Suicide, Jackie Ch...
FUCK

Here's one of my faves.

Wish I could post more, but I have to leave for a meeting. It's been real.

Hahahaha I appreciate this, I needed this right now.

had this in my folder for like three years and it always gets me...

But they did die, I mean look at them they don't have any skin or organs or anything, there's no way either of them are still alive

Idk why this gets me everytime

>25 years old
Damn.

shit man

too close to home, fuck
i've been in a long distance relationship for a couple years now, they're in the states and im from the uk. we met through some online meet-up site
her and i are happy together, we video call and text everyday, i just feel like there should be more
im not sure how much longer it could last
ive been working full time for a year after i finished my college finals, trying to get the money together to book a flight and finally see her

I'll post a few of my favorites. This is my first choice.

vimeo.com/154739710

Second one

Damn

Yeah... makes me cry

I just miss her

I stopped caring about trying to meet someone new after my divorce.
I've met a few women who showed interest but I just don't want to go through the motions, the chase, the crap, the pain...

She doesn't miss you. She's letting 2 NIGGERS go balls deep in every orifice she has at least 9 times a day. Get over her, faggit.

After crying that actually made me laugh. Thanks

hello virgin

The Last Great Operation We Did.

Holy fuck, why did that get me but nothing else in this thread did?

>Happy together

You're lying to yourself

>implying that someone who legitimately wants to die gives a single fuck about others

That picture was my childhood

that 4th panel is amazing

probably because you're lonely

This makes me sad. Not because I loved that cartoon as a kid and would watch it at any opportunity I got, it's because I watched it with my ex. We both loved that show and the feeling of watching a nostalgic show while you have your head resting against the chest of someone you love is amazing. I miss her every fucking day and the only things I feel help are drugs and you guys. Thanks to all the shitposting fucktards on this site I feel slightly happier about existing

This guy survived.

I know this isn't a picture, but it's definitely fitting for the subject

youtube.com/watch?v=wFZjZIVhCio

One of my favorite movie scenes.

When i see post like yours every time in a day on this site, i start thinking that getting in a love relationship is the worst thing even that could happen for a young male in a western society

that's a keeper

Nah, love is fucking fantastic. Just don't put others before yourself, that's where I fucked up. You should be the most important person to yourself

Fixed that image there.

I don't know man. I have never know love, but in a society where a relationship almost always conduct to infedility, or just break up for x reason, maybe peoples should try to avoid the pain, be rationnal and forget love for their first 25 years of life.

Or go get in love with a true religious girl, or leave in Arabia, your choice...