What do you like? Or look forward to? I like to eat two McDonald's breakfast sandwiches in the morning...

What do you like? Or look forward to? I like to eat two McDonald's breakfast sandwiches in the morning. They may be bad for me but at least I enjoy eating them. This may be my favorite part of the day.

Getting home from work and eating chocolate, playing Smite and masturbating

I like getting really fucked up on MDMA or ketamine.

I like drinking beer.
It is really the only thing i like about my day.

Drinking beer everyday really is one of the great simple pleasures of life, what do you usually drink?

Waiting for my guy to get home from his work, so I can suck his dick. Then get on here to call you guys fags.

Getting home, jumping on WoW, getting 4 buyers into a mythic HFC ($560 between the 16 of us) for 2 hours of slayage.
Then do Heroic HFC carry run, 6 carries ($300 dollars between 6 of us carries) for 2 hours of slayage.
GF gets home. Watch SpaceGhost Coast to Coast because we're binging on original Adult Swim stuff at the moment. Get asked by GF if I slayed today. I tell her the Slayer Walks the Earth.

Laugh at the shitters around me that spend 4 hours in HFC to half-clear it and have GFs that don't understand a man's need to slay.

Fag

I love eating a hairy asshole. Nothing sexier than a hairy cream pie where you can see all the wet hairs and rivulets of sperm on them. Every girl I've fucked has had bush, my wife has a bush and we make hairy cream pies. Sometimes she asks me to masturbate and cum right in her pubic hair and she rubs it in. Sometimes she's in the mood for me to cum right on her hairy asshole. Her asshole is ringed by dark straight long hairs. When eating her asshole sometimes loose hairs get into my mouth. I take these hairs and dry them and and put them in a paper envelope with her name on it. Then later when she isn't around I'll take the hairs out, put them in my mouth, and masturbate thinking about eating her asshole. I think I've collected enough loose hairs from her asshole to make another hairy asshole.

Same here man, I'm dead sure I'm an alcohohl

I'm sincerely glad you have that going for you.

>Elmer's glue?
>Still hot

I thought I was crazy but the only thing I love is the first hit of the bong of the day. Especially after work
>inb4 STONER

my favorite part of the day is visiting my fiance's grave

I like building stuff and I'm always looking forward to the beginning of the month to buy metal/wood and new tools.

that's just sad bro

Get a job.

I like to get drunk, watch rugby, and make roast brotatoes.

What's all the money for? Does WoW have micro transactions now!?

If true, I'm sorry to hear that user. :(

I look forward to waking up, prepping my lunch, having a coffee, having some breakfast, take a nice soft, yet firm shit while I scroll Sup Forums, pour another coffee and load a bowl of the stickiest of the sticky.

You know OP, I actually had to think about it. Usually I just get really excited when I find a new hentai or dating sim I like, or a thread that isn't total ass. I think what's driving me to the future however is the want for a family of my own some day with a house in the middle of nowhere.

RIP brain.

Do you know its real MDMA atleast or naw?
Got that marquis or mecke?

Thats sorta depressing actually

ok more importantly who is this cute ass nerdy asian girl? moar?

Thank you Sup Forumsro. I already accepted that she's gone but I still can't accept that she died 2 fucking weeks before our wedding. Just telling you this makes me want to throw up

Truthfully I couldn't think of anything, and just typed out what I thought about the most instead.

Best part of my day is at the end. Kids in bed, wife upstairs doing yoga. Go to basement, get stoned, drink beer, play vidya and watch animoo for an hour before bed time.

Is this a slav squat thread?

Reading on the commute into work.

No, it's a "your mom will die unless you reply to this post": thread.

I look forward to my coffee in the morning. That's pretty much it.