Jon Stewart is not funny in any way

Ive watched alot of this guys show when i was a teen and have even checked out his stand up. This guy is sooooo painfully unfunny. Even when i was 17 i thought he was stale. What did anyone ever see in this guy? Hes never made me laugh hard, not ever.

>MAD KEKSERVATIVE

Ok cool

No he is. Even if you don't agree with his politics, he's witty, quick, incisive.

He's just one of those smarmy comedians who get laughs because the audience think they're "in" on the joke

Really popular with edgy teenagers and pseudo-intellectuals of all ages

>FAUX NEWS LMAO

Bravo, Stewart.

>it's a cuckservatives angrily shitpost about people whose opinions they disagree with thread

>shitpost about people whose opinions they disagree with

Literally Jon Stewart's shtick

Same with Bill Mahr and Dennis Miller.
Political comedians aren't funny regardless of their stance

Naw, i like Colbert and even Larry Wilmore (even though his show overall sucks). Its not about opinions, its about comedy. Colbert is funny, Stewart is not.

ok

>Not funny in any way.

Wrong.

He was at least funny in some ways. Better than Noah.

I like Bill Maher too, even though i disagree with him on alot i still think hes funny.

I usually enjoy his guests a lot more than I enjoy him.

John Stewart just made fun of dumb things politicians said and/or did

Why are you mad at Stewart for that, and not at the politicians for saying and/or doing dumb stuff?

Yeah, but Noah isn't bad either I think.

I liked him very much. Well, liberalfag so...

I am mad at stewart because he started sucking obama's dick at every opportunity

He was a bit of a voice of reason during the bush presidency and was willing to go against the tide there and he did a complete 180 as soon as his party got in.

Agreed. He ruined the daily show, has been shit since MTV days with his stupid leather jacket. Glad he's gone.

Craig Kilborn plz go

>Even when i was 17 i thought he was stale.

wow how mature of you.

Oh no, people have different tastes when it comes to entertainment!?

>guys, republicans r dumb
>*silly face*

Yea, real groundbreaking stuff.

I prefer Jon Leibowitz

I disagree with his batshit opinions on vaccines and GMOs, and I hate that he laughs at his own jokes, but i'll be damned if he doesn't have the best delivery in the business. New Rules is always wonderful, even if I disagree with what's being said

>can only be snarky
>genius

whatever you say libshits

gtfo monsanto shill

LOL This is bait

That didn't upset me. I enjoy satire even if it's directed at me. What made me avoid the show all together was his periods of false opposition to some of Obama's positions. That's when I realized he's an empty shell and propaganda mouthpiece.

That's Keith Olberman

Give me back my show or I'm staying forever.

He's a sit-down comedian.

There's actually a pretty significant difference. He's not telling a story like a traditional stand up he's reacting to the news and he's the undisputed master.

You're not wrong, and I say that as someone who hates the dirty kike and the whole genre of late-night comedy. Rather, I'll at least give you "quick" and "incisive." Watch any interview out of character.

The problem is his audience is full of literal retards, smarmy liberals and actual children just beginning to be politically "engaged." He knew his audience and catered to them. At least he knew when to get out of the game instead of embarassing himself like Colbert.

You're voting for Donald Trump, aren't you?

I agree with you on these two. I used to like them, but then I found out Bill Mahr is a zionist who supports Israel, and Dennis Miller used to be funny when he was on SNL, then he turned into a right wing conservative schmuck, who's no longer funny unless of course you're OP and watch Fox, and believes all the unfair and imbalanced lies and dishonesty they jokingly call "News' that they spread around to poison the airwaves, as well as people's minds. Fuck the both of them!

John Liebowitz isn't funny. He isn't even particularly insightful.You could put anyone in that show, with a dozen writers and a hand picked, liberal audience that's told when to laugh and get the same show.

John Leibowitz was riding on his reputation for years, and since he got replaced with the black dude, the reputation can't carry the show anymore

Can anyone explain to me when the attempted forcing of this meme started? It wouldn't bother me if she wasn't so ugly.

He taught me how to tie my shoes.

DuPont actually you tard.