Name a state with worse people than Florida

Name a state with worse people than Florida.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uPVUZ_NftS0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Texas

You're mom

Illinois....thanks to Chiraq

I second this

"Chiraq"
Underage ban

New york
>muh oppression
>muh progression
>muh supreme

Ny here can confirm this place sux

Indiana.
Fucking degenerate scum.

Massholes

california...hippies ruining everything along with mexicans

i second this...
Fucking wetbacks are the worst customers to work with
>Wont shut the fuck up
>They think they are entitled to everything
>Their children are dirtier than garbage
>Out of control children....
To make things even worse most of the customer i used to get didnt live here they just hop over to make a mess of everything!
>Inb4 fucking white racist
Im a Mexifag who hates mexico

Pa worst of all York county

>knowing what that is
Underage b&

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSICK BURN SEMPAI

Minnesota worst

So much passive aggressive bullshit

/thread/

All other posts are irrelevant.

Any state in the south. All uneducated white trash or black and uneducated

Mexico
They bring in rapist. Murderers. Drug dealers.

Vote trump make america great

California.

what would you do if you were banned from america and were forcibly shipped DEEP into mexico. no money, relatives nowhere near. just you with whatever yo u carry on your person normally. minus phone.

I'm a half white mexifag and i hate mexifags. Although I'm able to live a good life but want to be white.

California

New Jersey

> name a state
> Mexico
You're clearly a trump supporter.

I feel you. I'm half mexican and I hate Paisas bro, they're some of the worst. I'd still take them over some coons every day though.

All the self hate in this thread.
>bitch
>move
Love it or leave it pick one

>new mexico
Hands
Down

All states are equally shit now thanks to Pokemon go

New Jersey

California.

West-by-god-Virginia. West Virginia. Wv. Yes, it's its own state, and it's so shitty that 67% of the population of the United States doesn't even know it exists. Win

This another vote for Illinois.

The list of politicians convicted of corruption is like 10x that of the second most corrupt State.

Further, Chicago: strictest gun laws in the U.S.
Highest murder rate in the U.S.
Criminals don't obey laws, but dumbasses keep buying the political rhetoric that gun laws (somehow) make a difference and ignore that these laws have throughout history always been pushed by dictators seeking to disarm the public so that their corruption goes unchecked, zero chance of a coup, and so that it is impossible to overthrow them.

Ohio

Florida's pretty bad but nowhere near as bad as Indiana and Illinois.

lol. drinkin dat koolaid.

the reason their gun laws are so strict is BECAUSE crime is so bad there. unfortunately trying to control guns in a country full of millions of them, and more being made every day wont work. we need nationwide gun control to have any hope of lowering crime in individual municipalities.

New Jersey

Louisiana

Idk guys I'm from Philly and everybody is an absolute degenerate, including myslef

Georgia

I'm a white, rual farmer from Arkansas and I love Mexicans

Jersey armpit of America

Yep Florida takes the cake

youtube.com/watch?v=uPVUZ_NftS0

Yep and only 1/3 of the population works

Gtfo

Commiefornia

Get out, spic

Ny here, can confirm there are lots of sjws

what's up with florida and biting on fingers

Ohio

I second this

So we should just make stricter and stricter laws until something works? Instead of outlawing weapons, why dont we put in place a national exile law for people who use guns in crimes? Weapons arent the problem, the problem is much more complex. We need to quit the drug war and allow all drugs to be legalized, than use the money for prisons to make rehab centers and mental health clinics. This is coming from a conservative.

Connecticut & New Jersey

>Ohio

Dub dubs confirm.

This, if these states, including New York, sank into the sea nothing of value would be lost.

florida new jersey and new york are pretty much the worst

Fag from Indiana who moved away as a baby here, I go back to visit family because of my mom, I can attest to this.

Checked

New fucking Jersey

Jesus the people there are faggots

California

Conservative also and I agree

Then how about you don't take it like a little bitch and tell em to fuck off. They'd be too pussy to even say shut. Works for me user!

Virginia fucking sucks.

Florida fag here. California is full of hippies and degenerates no matter where you are. Tampa is full of hot normies, and most places are full of tourists and really nice southern folks.

CA also makes great movies and music and pron. Hot chicks. Florida is full of island niggers (cubans and shit) hurricanes, alligators, humidity and mosquitos.

I'll take CA everyday.