Which Apple product is the worst and why?

Which Apple product is the worst and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/07/19/us-army-ditches-android-for-faster-iphones/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cuz u r gay

Itunes. And all products needing it to transfer files.

all of em, make a fuss bout transfering a simple file is fucking retarded shit

No sd card no changeble accu. The samsung guys and nexus become more apple yar by year

all of them.

Forcing the hipster idiots into a closed system for both hard and software with no up- or downward compatibility so they can keep throwing money at their stupid religion

iCancerTherapy.

and they're loving it

The one you started the thread with and are posting on

Apple products dont suck that much. Apple has a shitty brand policy toward devs and didnt invent jack shit. Thats the biggest problem imo

easily the iphone, the fact everyone in my demographic "has to have one" gives me autism, aids, cancer, and die

OSX is far more superior compared to windows, prove me wrong.

>comparing one iteration of an OS with an entire series spanning decades

Apple fan confirmed.

Not necessarily a product in particular so much as the marketing of the product. Apple has droves of people convinced that their product is the best on the market simply because it costs more.

All these idiots paying $1300 US for a MacBook and all they do with it is send email and surf the Web. But at least they have a status symbol they can whip out in a Starbucks to try and impress people. Meanwhile you can get a regular laptop with roughly the same internal components for 1/2 to 2/3 the price AND be able to crack it open easily in case you want to upgrade or replace parts.

any with an i in the title

The Newton MessagePad, maybe. Or the Pippin.

OSX has been installed in all Apple computers for over a decade and is also a series, but nice try faggot. How about nit-picking over small shit you give a valid argument.

Any iPhone... iOS is straight up worse than android no question and the iPhone made emoji cancer more popular...

>OSX
>OS X
>X

>Terrible game support
>Only supported on apple products
>Less developers

Now tell me why OS X is better than Linux...
>Pro Tip: You can't

hmmm, maybe... all of them?

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/07/19/us-army-ditches-android-for-faster-iphones/

I miss rosetta

I watched a guy purchase an Apple Pencil the other day. $99 for a fuckin' stylus. And yes, I know that it does more than that but at it's core it's a fuckin' stylus.

>I wish I had invested in Apple before they took off
>yet I still weep for the future of this country

OSX was launched in the early 2000's and includes Maverick, El Capitan, Etc.
The only area that OSX fails is in Gaming and to counter that problem you can install windows for that one small issue on you mac.
One reason that OSX is better is that it is a stable Os that has been built on for years, Windows is a shit show of an OS trying to be Metro and cater to tablets and touch screen, not to mention the several crashes you will encounter just using it day to day.

I'm an iFag and I can't justify having the pencil. Maybe if I was into drafting or something where it had functionality. But it's the worst

Easy, the I-pod fucking Shuffle... Like: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS!?

they aren't poorfags i guess

>no downward compatibility

Implying you can install a newer Android to an old device. Like you can install ios9 onto a 5 year old ipad.

I hate apple too, but this argument is bullshit.

this

The Newton. Even though it was years before its time.

The iPhone. Everyone I know who has one ends up with a shattered screen within a month and yet they still pay a premium price for these pieces of shit.

More software/devs > stability
And installing windows defeats the idea of OS X...

Also please tell me why OS X is better than Linux...

That's not even the point. Just because you have money doesn't mean you have to waste it.

This.

That argument can be applied to any smartphone. Unless you have one with a plastic screen. But that's why we have glass screen protectors and otterboxes(or other comparable cases). Also don't drop your shit. I've had various smartphones for the last 6 years and the only time I've cracked a screen was with a galaxy s3 that was in a case when I dropped it. You can't blame that on apple

No OS that you can possibly think of is better than Win7

It hardly defeats the idea of OSX when you have a Dual OS. You can use windows when you want to game and OSX for every other task. Also Windows is notorious for software bugs. It dosnt matter if they have more devs because instead of building on there old OS to make it more stable and usable they release some new "Modern" OS, But we know that really just means to cater to tablets and touch screens.

OMFG It does AND remember, you can't put OS X on any modern day computer but you can windows....

Maybe iPhone users are just dumber, but in my experience a much greater proportion of iPhones have cracked screens than other phones.

>implying were paying full price for anything.

With Verizon edge they pay $25/mo and I'm paying $8/mo for an iPhone 6s Plus for either 2 years and I own it($192 for $900 phone) or I have the option to get the 7 after 1 year for no additional charge and the same original rules apply but the clock starts over. Plus I could've got the newest iPad for $100. I don't like the iPad tho.

2008 macbook pro, pre unibody. The graphics chip in those things tend to fail spectacularly often

Stupid runs across all borders. I've also always kept my phones in otterboxes. That's just smart to protect your investment. And then I turn around and my wife is letting me 1yo son chew on hers. Smh

It has the major applications that matter i.e. Adobe / AutoDesk etc...

Basically anything and everything that has to do with visual desktop standards blows Linux away in every way.

Mainly because the OpenSource free tards cants decide on what desktop environment is going to be standard.

Is it KDE? Is it Gnome? Is it Mate? Is it Xfce?

The answer is none of them. As long as this is true then Linux will be shunned by commercial developers.

As long as Winderps maintains a proprietary file system standard it will continue to loose relevance.

As long as OSX is the only system where a bash terminal on a POSIX compliant OS can sit next to Adobe and Autodesk applications, OSX will be the only real OS for professionals.

Apple watch we dont need explanations