How do I straighten up,pls halp

How do I straighten up,pls halp

I could tell you but it involves a bit of a learning curve.

Use a hammer.

You have a weird finger.

No but seriously guys,It's affecting my sex life,I need help if anyone kniws how to straighten up (non surgically)

Use a stick as a sort of penis splint

Sorry, but the bad news is I'm just not willing to bend the rules to tell you.

Like the one, example ,when you break a leg? So it's holding my dick straight? But will it straighten up permanently?

Whenever (literally every time) you're hard just tuck it into a position that would remove the curve.
in your case tuck it into your belt?

t. someone who had a dick that bent a little left.

how is it affecting my sex life, i got a dick that is bent like a hinge, urs is at least a curve. mine doesn't affect my sex life so how dose urs

Whenever (literally every time) you're hard just tuck it into a position that would remove the curve.
in your case tuck it into your belt?

t. someone who had a dick that bent a little left.

Never, stupid.
>What are genetics

I am not able to do full penetration (balls deep),majority of girls are weirded out by it and wont have sex with me

careful op if you break it or hurt it you'll never be able to get hard again like me and life is fucking miserable after that

why not have upsidedown sex then?

use your shape to your advantage son. think of some positions and moves test em out. think of it like you can reach potions no guy can

Cut it off and staple it back on straight.

No you dont understand,because of its curve,dick wont go in more than like 1/2 or 3/4

hmmm it is quite curved but yes u can try positions that many cannot reach its an advantage too

that is not too bad tbh

Sex positions are not that of a problem,but I feel shame and humiliation when girls wont have sex with me bcus of its curvature to the front

Get the kinky ones then

google.com nigga

Like,a lot of girls laughted and got weirded out and backed up

maybe do it in the dark then? last bit of advice i can think of. gl with your life sir.

Sorry fam, you got Hitchhiker's Dick

Nigga I've searched but it only comes up with some magical 400$ device,which i dont have the money for

need to jelq in a straight line, if you work on it everyday it could fix in a little over a year. its a pretty serious curve though tbh

If a girl is turning you down because of your dick, then be happy they're saving you from dealing with their vapid bullshit

Not just one girl,many of them

Your dick is like ET's finger m8
Go home

I have a simmilar dick, OP
Try doggystyle

And it goes the wrong way... Your only hope is to find a girl who loves anal and then your bendy cock of doom will put pressure on her g-spot

Someone redpill me on jelqing

I love fucking cocks like this! Hits my g spot perfecrly in missionary makes me cum so hard

Seriosuly love how my pussytries to grip it

So no hope?

But how to straighten up?