Is it possible for girls with slutty pasts to change Sup Forums?

Is it possible for girls with slutty pasts to change Sup Forums?

My current gf used to be quite promiscuous and I worry that she may not remain faithful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA

No they can't, but you can be a cuck and enjoy the ride. She will be a perfect gf.

She'll always want other cock. Embrace sharing her.

once a slut, always a slut.

don't be a fucking cuck.

now sage the thread

She says no one before me had made her cum and I was her first.
We fuck 6 times a week minimum and she comes at lwast twice every time.

Does this change anything?
Or will she still go looking?

It's beta faggots like you that make me weep for this generation.

You pussy.

Most times slutty girls will always be slutty girls, either man up and move on, or be a sub and share her round for everyones enjoyment

She will go looking if she sees a guy she would love to fuck or gets bored of you. We don't love them hoes

How slutty are we talking about? A few fuckboys here and there or like 2 different dicks a week?

My wife had 9 dicks before me, only 2 of which were boyfriends. Other guys were friends with benefits.

She remained faithful tho

Its more like this, when she wasn't in a relationship shed be after anyone she fancied. She had maybe 12 max and no regulars. All one offs.

In the past though she has been completely faithful which gives me hope.

I was the same though, I'd had 8 partners before her. 2 were girlfriends.

goodguyfag here and when i found out my ex had a high number i dumped her only to find out that she had already been cheating on me for 2weeks.

tell her to hit the road it's not worth it. and remember a sane7 is better than a crazy9

If my girl has been cheating on me already id give her a fucking medal.

We've spent 6/7 days of the week with each other since dating.
If she's leading someone on she's fuckin superman.

All women are sluts. Its hard wired.

im not saying she is already but that it's inevitable. but how many partners are we talking?

See

im assuming you guys are young so that's borderline hoe but goodluck OP

Thanks man

>My current gf used to be quite promiscuous and I worry that she may not remain faithful.

Yes, but you need to have adult conversations.

Self and wife were epic sloots, but we liked each other, shacked up for a few years, fell in love and had a long marriage b4 she died. (Death unrelated to sexing.)

I'm a bit older than most Anons and IMO recent generations have become more uptight. If you LIKE each other that's key to a relationship.

You can be in love with someone you can't stand. Best to move forward if that's the case.

Bahahaha you fucking naive cuck. No it doesn't change anything. That's textbook shit a girl will say to you. If she was really that much of a slut you honestly think so guy made her cum before? There is a reason she likes getting fucked bro. She won't change. I hate to be cynical here but just trying to spare you the feels 3 months from now.

Dubs of truth

Yeah dude we really do like each other and as I've said, we spend so much time around each other its kind of ridiculous, and even after these months of constant contact we both crave each other's presence.

It's probably some gay love shit or something but I trust her, I just worry sometimes.
She does obsess over me which is adorable and it's nice to feel wanted.

Cheers for the insight and condolences on the passing.

Nope I've tried and failed twice with two different girls, they will text other guys and flirt with them and eventually cheat, if you can keep a whore to be honest and loyal you're the alpha

Who knows man

Check'd tho

op = forrest gump
gf = jenny

It completely depends on if she is tired of that life or not. If shes younger... probably not but you probably should come to Sup Forums or Sup Forums for advice.

She did say sex in the past wasn't for enjoyment but was more for a distraction and for the first time she actually enjoys it and feels genuinely wanted and not used.

Perhaps I broke her hoe side?

Can you prove she was faithful

Good friends with her exes best friend.

Said he was the one cheating and its why they broke up.
Apparently she was too clingy and affectionate. ESPECIALLY when drunk.

Just my type.

Doubt it. Enjoy your heartache op. You deserve it. Now show nudes faggot

Mine or hers?

>She says no one before me had made her cum and I was her first.
>She had maybe 12 max and no regulars. All one offs.
>In the past though she has been completely faithful which gives me hope.
>She does obsess over me which is adorable and it's nice to feel wanted.
>I trust her, I just worry sometimes.

Kek and cringed
>Believing her words

Take it from someone who made that same mistake.
She's the kind that craves a lot of attention.
Does she uploads tons of pics of her/shit in general?
She's getting attention from you FOR NOW, when she's bored she'll look around.
In addition to this, if she's really jealous it's a bad sign, she doesn't want you to do what she does.

P.S. Making her cum twice is just sad. At least make her cum from clitoris, G-spot and posterior fornix.

TL;DR: Don't waste your time, even if you're a complete retard you deserve better.

>too clingy and affectionate. ESPECIALLY when drunk.
kek good luck faggot

Both.

She rarely posts herself on social media and is the least jealous person I have ever met.

And i said at least twice my dude, at least as in minimum.

this

dont fuck up OP no one girl is special at all

Incoming feels greentext thread in 6 months

At least then maybe i can provide some future entertainment.

She doesn't do social media cause she's a top teir hoe and knows that's how you get caught. Fucking rookie.

Shes on it a lot.
She just doesn't post on it.

Pretty much this. Here's a scenario for you.

You two are together for a while, your madly in love and want to wife her. When you're at work the hot guyahes been talking to behind your back says come on down! She does. "Were only going to go get a drink since user is at work, no biggy." Then there at a bar, drinks, then another. You get home and text her. She says she's with friend A for some party be home soon. You wait while she goes to this guys house and receives a good dicking. "Wow random guy, I've never cum before, I've never been like this with anyone." Drink more, round two. She stumbles home after being dropped off at like 2am and you wake up, she says had a great time.

Just leave op, it ain't worth it.

Right....so that she doesn't have the 6 different dudes she's fucking all day how beautiful she is on each picture she posts of herself. Your getting cucked kid but if you want to keep trying to validate shit to yourself you can. Just don't bitch about it when you find out after we all told you.

Yeah but thats the same risk you take with any girl.

People are fickle.

this, my husband loved that, but maybe I did that to him by cheating. btw I had 100 partners by age 20 and I am no longer that hoe

See

Exactly, get money, disregard bitchs

this!

>dont fuck up OP no one girl is special at all
so you're saying he should be gay?

OK dude, whatever you say

My ex said all the same to me, except she'd slept with nearly 20 guys before she was 21. I believed she was cool and past that, found out she fucked some guy off of a tinder through a mutual friend ending up ripping into her for using tinder and kicking her the fuck to the curb. She still blows my shit up 4 months later and goes on about how she misses me, it's not worth it op

As it's written we don't love them hoes

Not that guy, but no he should expect them to be human. Not some angel because I'm sure op isn't the biggest catch around considering he's on Sup Forums after all.

Especially if she is a whore

>what is emotional cheating?
>what is looking for an upgrade?

Just kill her and eat her. You gain her power and she will be with you forever. Tried and proven to work

Kek

exactly

Thanks user, 10/10 will try

As Dr Dre once said 'you cant make a hoe a house wife'

is 10 guys much for a 22 year old girl?

Possible? Yes.
Likely? ...eh

Depends on what constitutes as "slutty". Have they ever been in a serious relationship that had a genuinely rocky stretch and made it out the other side without jumping ship? Can they acknowledge their own contributions to their past failed relationships or are ALL her exes just assholes? Did she actually struggle to overcome her old habits or did she just DECIDE she's not going to be promiscuous anymore? Are her promiscuity days years behind her or did that stop with your relationship?

Let me give you my answer to your question based on life experience.

NO

She didn't just stop with me no.
She definitely struggled, she remained abstinent with her last ex (4 months) and hadnt had sex in over a year which is, I guess, a pretty good indicator.

Sounds sounds like my ex lol, you live in Michigan? Once a whore always a whore

At that point it'd depend on her self esteem. If she sought out sex for validation, that's a habit people sink back into when they feel insecure.

Ausfag homie

Decided to make this because i couldn't sleep

I have a female friend who has had 60+ partners.

She's had 2 boyfriends and was really faithful both times.

For her, sex was really enjoyable, but a relationship is on a whole different level.

My guess is that to keep her loyal you must
* keep her sexually satisfied
* talk to her about your worries, but don't be an asshole about them

It was for distraction.
She was (note: was) pretty messed up.
She's on the straight and narrow now because of me.

Both things I do quite well apparently.
Thanks for the validation in a sea of negativity user.

Well give it a try but I wouldn't get too attached. Had a similar situation, I wouldn't say she was a whore before but she was with 5-6 guys before me. We dated for 4 years... Towards the end the real her came out and even though I'm confident she was faithful for the first 3 or so years eventually it happened. So much harder to deal with after 4 years and I regret not humping and dumping. But that's just my personal experience

Sorry to hear that dude.
Thanks for the input though, I'll try and keep the distance thing in mind.
But for me its more, whats the point of doing something if you're not gonna go all in.

it's possible but unlikely that she will change. I had to learn that the hard way

Rip