Tell me your darkest secret Sup Forums

Tell me your darkest secret Sup Forums

I fucked your bitch

I am a Super Saiyan.

>555
kek

I'm HIV+ and go to bars in towns far away, fuck random bitches without protection, and then move on to other towns. Hoping to infect as many people as possible before I die.

I plan to kill myself within the next month.
I have tried more than 10 meds and many therapist s and nothing works against my severe depression/anxiety.

Besides, my ex left me because of this and I'll do my best to let him know I died.

I'm kind of surprised how I managed to survive with the pain so far but I'm kind of happy I'll be gone.I can't wait to see what's after life.

I don't care about the pain I'll bring to my family because they abused me the whole childhood.

That's too bad. Well, if heaven is real and you end up there, punch God in the face for me, OK?

You're a fucking disgusting individual

I don't know who is Sup Forums...

I can't stop posting my ex gf ...it's the only thing that gets me hard

I'll most likely end up there since I believe in God and religion made up hell.

Yes, I'll shout at him and tell him to stop all the pain and suffering.

i watch reaction videos on youtube every day

Yeah, My parents abused me too....

Fucking sadists made me eat veggies and do house chores......Life is cruel....

Its bait

I got no bitch

Long time ago my girl cousin and I used to mess around each other every night we both had a crush on each other so we really like that she used to roll me I was her boy toy..Damn I really miss those days and her too and im sure she miss that too

I hope you live for as long as possible while in the most pain as possible. Fuck off

>Besides, my ex left me because of this and I'll do my best to let him know I died.

So your ex supported your fucking depressive state, up to a limit. And now you want a revenge against him because you are weak? You are disgusting, your shouln'd had to be a victime of your mood.

If you see god, you will see his foot first, because he will kick your weak ass.

I saw my girlfriend's niece (13-years-old) in just her underwear for a few seconds while she was getting dressed. I then saw the same underwear in the clothes basket thing. I now have them in my possession and masturbate with them. I'm 29-years-old. I'm technically not a pedo.

Why do you talk shit ?

He used to hit me, swear me , punch me and beat me up for no reason at all and because he thought I messed up in college.

This brought me into depression.

>I'm technically not a pedo
Oh yes you are! But you don't want to admit it.

There is no afterlife. Only the resurrection hope. Hail jesus christ our king and draw close to our sovereign ruler Jehovah

I haven't molested a minor, so no, I'm not. I haven't ever had any cheese pizza either, so again, wrong.

fbi

But you are very fucking weird, please don't go any further

Why dont you donate you're organs?

>There is no afterlife.

I need arguments.

When I was 8, I got molested by my bestfriend's sister.

When I was 10, I got molested by another friend's brother.

I have had sex with 13 females.

I have had sex with 3 guys.

I have sucked 8 cocks.

My wife doesn't know that I'm bisexual.

I also had sex with my cousin when she was 19 and I was 26.

I am organs?

Wut.

*your

>He used to hit me, swear me , punch me and beat me up for no reason.

So explain it to people, because you appeared to be a fucking jerk.

Why did you stay with him? I don't understand that, if someone hit you, fucking fight back/call the police/leave.

I want to fuck a 13 year old girl ... I have huge cash of CP and I just don't know how to find a 13 year old girl ... The only thing stopping Me

I'm not actually racist or antisemitic

Technically, if you rape kids but are never caught. you're not a pedo. If no one knows about it, it didn't happen.

i meant to say * your * , im a fucking idiot, sorry

Fagit

Your post is missing

When I was in the third grade, I thought that I was gay.

Raped two girls and get away with it.

Someone report this to the fbi or something. This is murder. He needs investigating

>dubs

Because I loved him, because I fell in love with the image that I created of him, because he was the only thing in my life, because he used to be so kind and lovely, because he was my everything, because I wanted a relationship with him, because I didn't wanna lose him, because it's hard to find somebody loyal and loving these days....

Will do

You can be a pedo even if you have not molested a minor yet. That's just that you have some sexual view on minors.

Being pedo is somethind that's not wrong if you never touch anyone.

So, you are a pedo.

Voluntary sex is not murder.

i'm a guy and i love wearing panties under my guy clothes

Do you cheat on your wife?

But not telling them you are HIV+ and then having unprotected sex is bad, very bad

earlier today i had a wank while fingering my ass and then licking the shit off it. then i came on my hand and licked the cum off it.

I have a female cousin that I absolutely despise but i let her visit twice a year for 4 days each time ..

She loves getting drunk, high and then takes ambien to sleep

I've left countless amounts of cum inside her

>implying there are girl clothes and guy clothes
>implying some fiber can only be worn by a certain sex

I started messing around with my half sister, we started fucking all the time everywhere. Doing things and experimenting stuff that our significant others would not do. My favorite was anal with her, then she got married, still sends nudes.

shaddup, you fag

I play pokemon go
i can't tell anyone since I need to keep up my reputation as a hipster

I support it not pedo yet

I let my nieces and nephews streak around when I babysit, even though their parents are trying to wean them off it. Saves me the trouble of dressing them and they like me for it.

fuck of you tard

Knowingly having unprotected sex with someone when you are HIV is ILLEGAL and consitiutes murder. Look it up asshole. This is shocking. Im not even from the USA but i assume this guy is. His behaviour is shocking and weather hes trolling or not he needs investigating

Took me a second to get the joke. When I did, I must admit, I had myself a good chuckle. I typically don't find 'internet humor' especially amusing or relatable, in fact it took me years to figure out what an 'youtube' was. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in a little bit of an injection of humor into this crazy world. Anyways, good job, hope to see more of this in the future,
Gavin

I was recently diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure (3rd stage)

Yes, but being in love and being destroyed it like an autodestructive state. But I have never lived that situation.

Killing yourself with this kind of guy probably won't make him sad. There is other people on earth, you can get someone else. Even if you probably don't want it now.

Also, I am not against suicide, but you can't feel anything after that. So you can't profit. Being alive, and show to you ex that you can love others and/fuck other guys will be more destructive for him.

Try it!

no. you fuck off

I dislike this copy pasta

samefag

i don't understand what "jet fuel can't melt steel beams" means.
what is this a reference to?

My darkest secret, wich is not really a secret is. I get interested by chemistry will making powders and explosives. It was fun, now I am a chemist.

>inb4 alah akbar etc, I'am apatheist, I don't give a shit about god/no gob and I don't want to hurt anyone.

I tought my 9yo niece everything about sex until she was 15yo and got a BF.

i'm sorry i upset you. show me how hurt you are by replying to me. :)

>Being alive, and show to you ex that you can love others and/fuck other guys will be more destructive for him.

It won't because he blocked me on every social media out of the blue.

I hate myself for living with this kind of emotional pain, I have lived with severe depression for over 5 years and the anxiety made me unable to leave my house.

I cannot describe in words the emotional pain I'm feeling.I hate myself for living this far, I hate myself for not killing myself already, I hate this world and I probably deserve pain.

How many meds do I have to take until I feel like a normal being...I can't even go out and do groceries.I am shouting from the top of my lungs out of pain

if not troll: 9/11 conspifag

I'm James bond

I have three times before we got married. However, she cheated on me twice so it's pretty much a forgive and forget situation.

I was a rather perverse loner throughout most of high school. Just sat under the stairs by myself pining over girls, self-loathing, writing poetry, and occasionally cutting. Tried to overcompensate after coming out of a 9-year relationship by being a social butterfly and sleeping around, but I'll never get back the years I wasted in isolation. Still dwell on it from time to time

You make a flase account, dood, that's so easy.

If you have his adress, his phone number, his FB or mail or anything else. You act like another guy and at the last minute you destroy him.

But one thing is that feelings change with the time. Another good thing is to travel, it help a lot.

I look at naked women and play with my penis.

By the chance god exists, let yourself be killed. Shall I kill you?
Besides that, can you show your face when you genuinely want to kill yourself

Technically she wasn't your wife at the time of cheating

I can't speak english.

What's the matter with people? Why you need to cheat? A puss is a puss. I can't get that.

Damn, I feel bad for you. Hope things improve

*farts*
uh oh....STINKY!!

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO

PPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAH XDDD

DDDDDDD

DDDDDDD
DDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

POOP

Are you fucking retarded?

I'll just post something like "I can't take it anymore, I'll always love you X" and let him unblock me over years and he'll know.

I don't want to ruin his life...the thought of him being out there dating others kills me.

> Shall I kill you?
I can do it myself, thanks and no,I don't do live-streaming suicide.

I'm dark haired-blue eyed twink fag.

Thank you, user, I appreciate that.

I like hearing people poop in the restroom.

Just listen to icon for hire's scripted
It help me when I am depressed.

I saved every photo ever posted of a girl that I don't even know for the last 10 years. I have this perpetual delusion that she's the love of my life yet we never speak and don't run in the same circles. I dont want to be a crazy cyberstalker but i know all of her information now and i cant let go for some reason.

also raped wen i was 9 by the kid across the street

Post your face, fag.

That's what people told Einstein in his time.

I can't really type anything to help you, I know the pain too well..

almost 10 years of torment for me, just know you are not alone I really do hope something comes through for you though.

I was a drug addict for three years and no one found out or caught me.

I have a massive hard on for small girls but I never act on my impulses, I am.afraid I will one day.

I once made a dog luck my dick, was the only experience I have had with regards to oral.

I get extremely emotional and depressed when someone is mean to me but I can hide it very well, However when I am alone the tears come and I hate myself for not having a spine.

Story about you getting dicked down when you were 9?

Post her so we can get hard too.

what anime is this

can we kill ourselves together, please
i do not want to be alone when i try... or fail

I don't mind Limp Bizkit or Nickelback

he was a friend of mine and one day he slept over at my house and kept trying to take my pants off. he threatened me and all of my precious lego creations destruction if i refused. I didnt want to lose my friend or my stuff so i conceded.

Well, one was a guy. The other two were females. The two girls were both pretty hot.

Sometimes i stick a dildo up my ass and pretend im a woman

>tfw she overdoses on your couch
>tfw you rape a dead body and end up getting cornbread shoved into your hairless butthole in prison

today on shit that never happened

kill yourself, you absolute cunt