Sup Forums I need help what team should I join?

Sup Forums I need help what team should I join?

Valor ftw

Valour

Mystic owns all the gyms around, so definitely not Valor.

If you have to ask Sup Forums which team to join, you're already signing up for Instinct. Mystic doesn't want you and I bet Valor'll just mock the fuck out of you.

Valour is the only option

Instinct is cool

Who cares just pick one.

Valor

>valour
It literally says 'valor' on OP's screenshot you fucking toothless tea drinking savages.

Valour because red is the color all Sup Forumstards should be looking at. Sup Forums moar aggressive

Valor is better at gyms, so valor, any other team is for p0sies.

What are you, some fucking high school cheerleader?

A true red team member wouldn't give two shits about correct spelling. You blue balls faggot.

Don't choose any and play a non shit tier game

Mystic is full of assholes who hate everyone and use numbers to win

Valor is full of assholes who use determination and skill to win even with low numbers

Instinct is full of guys who don't want to fight but won't win too often

Mystic players would find a gym just taken by valor or instinct and drive 20 minutes just so they could take it back and loudly proclaiming themselves god.

Valor players don't care about gyms once they leave it.

Instinct players try to take gyms, but mystic is always there...waiting to take it.

Honestly pick instinct or valor, mystic is too full of assholes and autists.

Plus Articuno is the worst bird for typing

And red was better than blue

And Zapdos and yellow are both decent

I don't see how color effects on the brain and cheerleading correlate.

I like zapdos because he just looks so funny, like a bird constantly being electrocuted in a cartoon kind of way

valor is communist whore trash

See, a good reason to pick instinct, because the bird looks funny.

Just like moltres is a burning chicken,

And Articuno is...a blue bird?

Not funny, not useful, just blue

TEAM VALOR FTW!!!!!

I agree with this

Oh

>literally being this autistic

Instinct because we're a minority, and someday we shall rise

Mystic and Instict are both viable options. Valor is where the try hard faggots who run around trying to tell Pokemon GO players to get on Ingress go

the fuck is that teleport shit? where do you get it?

Shut the fuck up, innadesert. Or is this Slavshit being a fucking wanna be grunt?

he spoofed his gps, allowing him to teleport his person to the middle of times square or in some random town where there might be 4 pokestops ontop of one another. i heard niantic banning these people soon tho

Basically, if you're considering joining team valor, just go play Ingress with the other faggots who think they're better than everyone for playing the shittier game first

Nice full house there, user

It'll be glorious.

Join Team Mystic, because you are also a huge faggot.

Another full house sweet

well shit, maybe if there were more pokestops in certain areas, then people wouldnt have to cheat. people in big cities like new york are getting all kinds of pokemon, and people like me in a small town with only 5 pokestops are getting nothing but normal, bug, and water pokemon. i have so many high level raticates.

Anything but Valor, Instinct is underdog. Personally I'm Mystic but it doesn't really fucking matter.

I'm mystic and I use Ingress to find hot spots

Thanks guys I choose the red team so that means I can bash the other team for not being like me :)

im going mystic

where'd you get this? i downloaded it and it works, but it wont let me catch pokemon/use pokestops?

Blue is best. Red are fags and yellow are autistic

>facebook-tier humor

Guys I need to know the most autistic team si I can join getting mixed answers

What did you download Sup Forumsrother?

seach no jailbreak pokemon go move anywhere on google you fucking kid.

Blue team is the autistic team.
Yellow and red are pretty much the same.

Lazy motherfucker! (Just kidding, I'd totally do it if I'd just take the time to jailbreak my phone)

I chose Valor because we like to dive in headfirst guns blazing dicks a swingin'.
Mystics seem like condescending assholes to me.
You're getting shit no matter what team you're on though.
Pic related to show Mystics are assholes.

"Humor"

>You fucking kid
>fucking kid
>kid
Summer

You are cheating? Why you fucking fat ass?
Get off the fucking chair and play

K

Sup man i got it from ienchantify.net
i guess it only works on iphone but its pretty straight forward.

Ps, I'm not this faggot

I'm Mystic and I don't do any of those things. I feel like the only people who are getting hate right now is team Valour.

>color effects on the brain and cheerleading correlate.
Yeah you just proved his point

>not sitting in the comfort of your home with glorious ac while spoofing your location to a park in san diego mooching off people lures
>stay mad faggot

You're getting soft banned. When you spoof your location you need to stay in that location and not teleport for at least an hour.

Thanks man!

Instinct gets the most pussy.

no bother man, but listen to this guy whenever i download this app, i end up in japan before i spoof back home. Do i just have to wait Mr. user?

you're a worse faggot than me.
you're OP. The biggest faggon in this thread.

Nope you stay there forever

blue stacks player here too.
go to santa monica pier.
shitload of pokemon.

>Mystic doesn't want you and I bet Valor'll just mock the fuck out of you
red and blue confirmed insecure

I live in small city, finding pokemons without cheats is impossible

Stuck between red and blue

Not op
What, i have to stay where i log in? i just want to appear at my house so i can wander around a bit

The same Pokemon pretty much spawn everywhere from what I've read. I think you just have way fewer pokestops.

Yea

same. i literally just take advantage of the lures people place at the town hall, and use any incense i get from pokestops.

When i teleported to Central Park, i found more pokemons in 15 min than in my city in 3 days

Instinct because Zapdos is the most competitively viable.

Valor doesn't give a shit what team you join.

Mystic will spam memes about why valor sucks and then say their the victims and valor is a bunch of Nazis.

Never understood why mystic is so elitist, but chances are their the most autistic

>Lulz valor sucks lololol
>*Posts meme*
>Lel instinct is retards lololol
>*Posts meme*
>Snort snort wheeeze lololol I am the intellectual with over 200 IQ I was tested.
>I Wear a fedora because I am a gentleman.

Instinct and valor for life.

Mystic is cancer in angry team form.

This motherfucker just run away from me..

Basically.
>Zapdos>Moltres>Articuno.

Definitely going mystic

who the fuck cares about everything you just typed holy shit you fucking aspie retard

Based trips.

Valor dumb fuck.

Just an FYI, in pokemon stadium, articuno beats them all. sooo....yea...

I'm glad it's helping you to pick a team that suits you. No idea why every other mystic player is getting so pissed off at me...IM A MYSTIC PLAYER.

>Implying I would talk to a dirty mystic player
Seriously, those guys are assholes where I live, or just plain retarded. One guy keyed a guys car because he said he was instinct and he wrote team mystic on his hood, fuck mystic.

kind of the opposite around where I live, yellow and red are the two most popular teams while blue tends to struggle because we lack the numbers.

These people are lying to you. Valor is for planet fitness tier Douchbags, Instinct is 90% hipster, and Mystic is for the rest.

BLUE FTW

Valor here, I lol'd.

Are people actually taking these silly rivalries seriously? Whenever I meet people playing Pokemon Go irl, we only trash talk each other for the lulz. No one I've met really cares. It's probably just an Internet thing I guess.

I need more of these. dont care what team they bash. Currently eating glue.