U wot?

she's 18.

Looks like Snooky from mtv

I like that, I like that.

I'd make soap from her rendered tit fat

Whale

you know her? ;)

Some skank from reading?

Wokingham technically. how do you know her?

Any good pics?

Check em, want to watch my dick disappear between her huge tits and cum deep inside her

From some poo in loo punjabi/britbong fags I met on vacation

She still driving that shitty fiesta?

as far as im aware

No one wants to see your incredibly weirdly shaped dick. This is a thread full of guys, you dense, lonely cunt.

I'd plow that chubby fuck pig and unload inside of her. A few things that i've noticed about chubby girls 1. they give very good head, and 2. if you are an attractive guy they are much more likely to let you fuck them bareback and fill them with semen. I have never had a chibby girl complain after I blew a big load in their pussy. birth control makes you gain weight so there is probably a direct correlation there. in any case, skinny girls can be very bitchy when you cum inside them, so whenever I need to dump a load badly I always look for cute chubby/thick girls.

Why is your penis head so abnormally small? It looks like someone warped your knob in photoshop. I'm sorry you're incredibly ugly, and no one wants to look at your hideous face or your horrendous penis, but flashing a bunch of male strangers isn't the way to deal with your depression.

It's fun to pretend on the internet, eh kiddo?

What's her Instagram if she has one

I'm 27, just graduated from law school, and I'm studying for the bar. I'm probably 7-10 years older than you with way more life experience, but believe what you want.

instagram.com/_sabrinadean/

Also Facebook

>A few things that i've noticed about chubby girls 1. they give very good head.
That was your first mistake. This is a fallacy. Your opinions on women are all Sup Forums assembled.

Sabrina Dean on facebook

>chubby girls are better at sucking dick
>i go out and fuck whoever i want whenever i want and i do it bareback without worrying about the consequences
how do you hold all those lies?

Did they not teach you how to use correct punctuation at law school? ,,,,

Teenage..
I'm guessing she hasn't been carded at a bar in a few years.

This

Most underage britfags/fagguettes over 15/16 don't get asked for I.D. At least not in my experience.