What are these little white bumps? Any medical anons willing to offer some advice...

What are these little white bumps? Any medical anons willing to offer some advice? No pain or itchiness either there just kinda there

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce_spots
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shameless self bump

I have them too but on the other side, and slightly bigger. They've been chilling there for a couple of years, not spreading or disappearing, sometimes I get a bigger one that I can squeeze and pus comes out, like a normal spot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce_spots

Your penis is turning into a porcupine, that's all.

Zits? How often do you wash?

The transformation begins

1-2 times a day

I to think thats what it is was gonna go to the doc just to have peace of mind though

WHY THE FUCK IS THERE THIS THREAD EVERY FUCKING DAY. JUST USE GOOGLE AND THE FIRST RESULT IS HARMLESS BUMPS FUCK MAN CMON

Go outside user

You shaved recently. Your regrowing hairs are trying to erupt through your skin. Some of the hairs aren't able to punch through your skin, so the ingrown hairs develop into infection pockets.

When your skin inevitably gets itchy, scratch it. The scratches will weaken the skin, which will help the hair punch through your skin.

And stop shaving your junk you imbecile. This is exactly why people trim instead of shaving.

Just hair growing. Don't shave bald next time

your pretty hung op... whats the size of your limp dick? and whats the size of it hard?

They're normal and completely benign. I have the same and asked the doc about it.

4 1/2 flaccid 71/2 erect and thanks user y-you too

wow im the one that asked and Im 2.5 flaccid and 5 inches hard!

But bald really does look better i get do many compliments on my dink

Don't listen to all these cucks OP
Sorry but that's early symptoms of
AIDS. Trust me I'm a Doctor's Office janitor.

Niggerosis.

Anyone ever cut theirs off with some nail clippers? I'm the type to mutilate myself if it will heal correctly. I see nothing on Google about this....

Dick size really is luck of the draw

I am actually black desu so niggerosis might be possible