What's "degenerate" about weed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5-U-p0bzvRk?t=66
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

niggers smoke it and rap about it.

Niggers also breath.

Breathing must be degenerate too.

kek

Calling it weed, not knowing the difference between a sativa and indica, not using vaporizers

It's only degenerate if you forgo important aspects of your life for it.

Not understanding it's a drug and the developmental effects it has on youths and why we need regulation rather than prohibition in the first place

I think my biggest issue with stoner culture is how thy're in complete denile about the fact that people can very well develop problems with marijuana.

I bet the 'culture" would be seen as a lot more mature, and thus taken more seriously, if they were open and honest about the negative effects of it.

m'lady
So basically just be required to not be underaged in order to buy it?

Getting intoxicated is inherently degenerate.

If you're content with life you shouldn't want to be not sober.

>if you're content with life
but I'm not

exactly, so we are all degenerates.

but who gives a fuck.

This is a good point. Once you're happy you should absolutely stop trying new things so as not to upset that delicate balance.

Then instead of getting intoxicated you should be searching for solutions to make yourself content with life.

Seriously, when you truely love life, sober eyes are the best. Substances such as THC and alcohol just make your mind feel murky and unpleasant.

Being content brings nothing but stagnation.

>not using tech, including drugs, to enhance himself. get pleasure and increase the understanding of his own mimd

what a moron

Even people who are content with life like getting drunk/high

/thread

they clearly aren't truly content then

Its the devils lettuce

try to invade poland stoned, you'll see

No one thinks that

This. I love smoking weed in my free time. But I do it responsibly. I have to, since it's illegal in my country.

Either I go to a secluded area if the weather is nice or do it at home. Almost always with friends.

Much better than alcohol.

Healthiest plant on the planet.

weed made me left-handed

Fuck, I even go into work stoned sometimes (I work a shitty fast food job). No one really notices and I don't get so baked I can't function normally.

But yeah, I basically told my friends if I ever forgo my college program, job, or completely cut off my social life just to sit around to smoke weed to basically beat some sense into me.

Fucking kek

Fuck vaporizers. They're only good for dabbing. A nicely rolled blunt will do me just fine

I have a strict rule about never getting stoned before work. But I can see why you would do it at a fast food joint.

I had a brief period of just sitting at home getting stoned, fortunately my friends were able to beat some sense into me.

That explains my rules regarding weed now.

its "legal" status

Vapes are nice when you wanna smoke but don't wanna worry about the smell.

I work the shittest, most boring office job you can imagine. Vapes are nice because I can go out and smoke a little on my break and no one notices.

I completely accept the fact I'm a degenerate for doing so.

oh yeah, if it was a job where me being intoxicated could be dangerous I wouldn't dare.

I'm in college for programming rn and I find that I'm a significantly better programmer when I'm high, considering I've yet to make a friend in that program that doesn't smoke I'm gonna assume that weed is just a thing most programmers do, gets the creative juices flowing.

got sent home from work the other day for too much cordial. shits rough
then they complain about my sugar lows and i get sacked and fired fml

Brain tumors are fun

It also makes your kids dumber

People don't only take drugs to escape. It's an alternate perspective to life.

>Niggers also breath
>breath

no

no u

Your literally forcing your brain to release endorphins. Do you need me to explain to you what's wrong with that?

I'm talking about getting high in general, not just smoking weed.

inherently?
nothing
then there's the cunts, nogs and assorted NEETs who you will usually find around it

i'd like to purge that assn but seems unlikely

As a professional who works for NASA at one of my countries most prestigious university, I agree with this.

I like smoking but in general I hate stoners, specially the kind that go on to try shrooms and other heavy hallucinogenics, then try to convince me to do the same with facts as "it changed my life" "I opened my 3rd eye" "I am more in touch with myself". Its like they literally lose the capacity to use language in a descriptive manner, really, and I need my brain for that.

the coughing

youtu.be/5-U-p0bzvRk?t=66

nothing, marijuana is a gift from nature, so is opium, and coca leaves, and chocolate, and cola, and tea, and coffee, all natural things are good, it is the corpirates that made it illegal to make profits but hopefully they will see the error of their ways and legalize at least marijuana

>mother is dead
>family are apathetic

Not all things have solutions user. Except maybe you should kill yourself if you're so content. Fucking christfag.

>they literally lose the capacity to use language in a descriptive manner
>literally
>works for NASA
you are literally full of shit
and like you, your douchebag pals never had the capacity to use language in any sort of useful manner

A joint is dark, oily, smelly, and makes you sluggish and feeble, it's a gift from Satan

I'll try it in a dialect you understand

>wew lad
>pic related

There's nothing inherently wrong with that. Tons of things release endorphins, like sex and even rollercoasters. Overdoing things is the problem. It's fun to get drunk and it's fun to get high, I love both. When your days turn into a ritual of scraping together money or pulling a scam to get cash to run to the drug spot or the liquor store, that's the problem.

it is not my fault you are too stupid to know how to use it,

I've done psychedelics (in particular, mushrooms and LSD) a few times and can honestly say that neither lived up to my expectations. The most that I got from either visually was a faint ripple effect and a geometric overlay on some solid-color surfaces. The euphoria is nice, but in all honesty I would rather smoke. It's generally a more relaxed experience for me and dissipates fairly quickly versus the 8-or-so hours that most of the psychedelics I've taken have lasted. Generally the effect a drug has on an individual is specific to that individual. Many take psychedelics more heavily and more frequently than I have, and it often results in a decline in mental acuity. I would imagine that if I were to do them more often and more heavily, it would likely have a more profound effect on my cognitive ability. To date, however, I believe that I've been largely unaffected.

exactly me too, i would rather keep some good weed around, i have more important things to do with my day that be dazed in a heavy drug induced stupor all day, so i get my work done, come home eat supper, then open a cold beer and roll a joint and catch a buzz and listen to music while i visit my favorite websites before bed time

I smoke daily, but when I'm out I just..... don't care. I'm still perfectly happy and fine going about my day sober until I have the cash to get more.

I guess it's different for person to person. I have a friend who suffered through really bad depression, one day he tried LSD and his outlook on life completely changed. He was just an all around happier, more outgoing guy after

Exactly, that's what I'm getting at. If you aren't fiending for shit, it's good. Smoke weed til you die, dude.

Dabbing is a form of vaporizing, but a vaporizer is cleaner because you haven't got to use a solvent extraction.

True words.
Cannabis is not the end all be all. Especially when its so easily available and endless.

Like most drugs, once they are produced on an industrial scale, they are cheap and easily overused.

Ancient use would have never seen the 24/7 365 availability.

I'm a long time smoker and I've smoked 70+% oil out of a pen before many many times. Last night a co-worker offered me dabs so I took one hit and I ended up in the hospital. I couldn't walk then I got home got in bed and reality got fucked and went into a psychotic episode. I felt like i was literally dying, and apparently IRL I was thrashing around cut up my feet and arms and went catatonic before ambulance came.

There is no way that was fucking weed, fucker drugged me with something else.

My one
Harvest at weekend I think
Week 8 of flower

Sorta sounds like getting stuck

Is this what is wrong with hillary?

What do you mean?

Also after getting out of ambulance I was thrashing around so violently security was called on me while I was on the gurney.

Here's mine

>What's "degenerate" about weed?
>>>

Pirates smoked dope. Pirates are wicked. Do not model pirate behavior.

That wasn't marihuana mate
Give your co-worker a jab in the kisser

Getting stuck dude, it's what happens when you smoke PCP, like the dunkheads who dip cigarettes in it. You physically can't move. That's just what your post made me think about.

Chocolate
Sex
Hugs
Food
All release endorphines you fucking stupid asshole

you always have to try new things in life to be happy, living life doing the same thing over and over again does not make you content forever. Not saying it should be drugs though

They would have gave you a drug test at the hospital. Trust me, I know.

Fuck.
Seriously tho I thought I was dying like that was what it felt like. Wasn't even in my body and worst pains and hallucinations thought I was in hell.

What the fuck should I do about this guy? I want to kick his fucking ass, but that'd be assault.

This is a really shitty hospital. My sister is a nurse she confirmed that not all do depending on situations, etc.

>drugged
>There is no way that was fucking weed
yea right
that's the kind of shit some asshat accused me of after smoking some of my bud and freaking the fuck out- badly.
not to mention any of several dumb bitches crawling under cars after smoking weed claiming they were going to die
guess what? people freak the fuck out on weed and do this exact sort of shit

the faggot who accused me of drugging actually got full suite of hosp tests- all negative except for cannabs- the motherfucker still couldn't admit that it was a weed freakout. piece of shit.

you know jack
you also know shit
tons of people freak on weed- been there, seen it, had to deal with their bullshit

I told you I've done dabs and dab equivalents before even an 88% oil pen at one point. This was not it.

sorry- didnt see that
still--- i _have_ seen the shit described and worse from fuckwits smoking just weed

Honestly, first I'd be like, "dude, what the fuck were we smoking the other night, it was wild." because this user () is right about what he says, but hallucinations and not being able to move makes me think of the few times I've tried PCP.

Yeah, I and I only took one hit. This high also lasted 5 hours and hallucinations and like extreme muscle spasms for 4 of those hours.

the culture that surrounds weed