Is it better to have a highly attractive 8-9/10) skinny gf, but with no sex...

Is it better to have a highly attractive 8-9/10) skinny gf, but with no sex, or an average attractiveness (5-6/10) fat gf with sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's better to have your hand, It doesn't cost money, feels just as good with lube, cooks and cleans for you.
Can't take halve your shit

nah dude

fpbp

You'll have neither. So don't worry about it.

Sonny gf will get u 8/10 girls to cheat with

when there is hope that the fat one can get better by getting fit, take this one!

Skinny

Great question. I'd say the one giving you sex. They cost money either way and the 8-10 will cost more with no benefit.

Assuming everything else between them is the same, you get social benefits to having sexy arm candy to show off that out weigh sex. Your hand will be better than half the girls you will meet.

so much stupidity! the sexgirl ofc

Get a hot GF and if she doesn't want to have sex just rape her.

The first option is like having a fast car but no keys so you can't start it.

Better sex

Sounds like you just want social status kids, stick to jerking yourself off until you realise relationships are for more than getting your dick wet.

Also, bigger women can be sexy as well. If you think skinny chicks are the only attractive ones, I'm going to have to pull the virgin card.

The question doesn't say a sexy as hell bigger woman, it says a 5/10 bigger woman.

Fat Bitches are fat
curvy bitches have the potential to be attractive
Learn the difference

Idk OP.
I'm currently with an 8/10 skinny af gf that looks younger than she is (she's 18), but get no sex... Yet. I guess I can use my hand for now.

Great post.

Says the fat neckbeard who stays on his mom's basement. Fuck off.

I married a very skinny, very pretty young lady. It was a horrible horrible mistake. I thought I was getting a catch with her (looks-wise, I was). She was easily a 7/10 clothed, and easily a 9/10 naked (best naked body i've seen by far in-person). You'll find that women are acutely aware of their looks and sexual value in the millennial generation. Regardless of how hard you try to please her, it won't be enough due to western society putting attractive white women at the pinnacle of privileged.

There's a song about this very concept, words of fucking wisdom.

> "If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife"

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

>western society putting attractive white women at the pinnacle of privileged
And a real man teaches them where they REALLY are. Fucking beta.

I'm 68kg and my stance on fat and curves still stays
Sure some people might find the fact that a piece of human matter so unhealthy and grotesque to look at can be found attractive by the people on this website. And hey there's nothing wrong with that but there is a difference when it comes to curves and straight lard.
Fuck other human being with bodies that resemble human being. Stop fucking cows in human skin.

You've obviously never had a gf over a 7, let alone a wife. Have fun trying to "teach" them anything worth value when they can simply scream at the top of their lungs and the whole of society comes running to help them, no matter the situation.

Not in my country, amerifat.

You're probably lying about your weight. Or you're a midget.

At any rate, I've been with skinny and bigger girls. Skinny girls are (usually) more conservative, abs less likely to suck cock. Bigger girls are way more fun, and way more eager to please.

>Mudslime detected

You've got a valid point, so long as you aren't living in American/UK/Canada/Australia. But in America, women are revered as gods socially. 1/2 the sentencing times for jail, "Positive discrimination" quotas put on companies to hire less qualified women over men, monopoly on the family you start.

Which country are you from and how are the women there?

It's like saying imagine you have a delicious cake in front of you but cannot eat it or eat a meatloaf

I'm 5'7 and Russian there is no hope for me

Argentina. Beautiful women, and sometimes they get cocky. But in here they don't have any kind of privilege like American woman. At least not in reality, on paper maybe. But we don't give a fuck.

high test always wins

if she's not down, then her friends are XDe1337

>Interactions with humans are like owning inanimate objects.

Pure, unabridled autism.

Good to hear there's some still out there. I've seen several friends overseas with asians they take as gf's and wives. They have pretty much the ideal wife attitude that you'd want, but don't seem too creative or intellectual.

I have no scope of knowledge of South American women, other than they seem tough as fuck compared to the princesses here. Women here really do bring down the whole "USA #1!" vibe here :(

It's more like buying a Rolex and wearing it around showing it off, but without it showing the time, vs buying a cheap digital Casio that tells time.

The Rolex is still diamond encrusted, clear choice besides my phone tells the time

What is a gf without sex?
A friend?
Just get a friend instead