Atheists literally believe there was absolutely nothing, not even empty space...

Atheists literally believe there was absolutely nothing, not even empty space, and then in a few billionths of a second all the mass and energy in the universe just suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gödel's_ontological_proof
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what is time if it didnt exist?

Fun facts:

>1. Christianity, Islam and Judaism basically all believe the same things and all endorse racism,sexism, homophobia, slavery and genocide.

>2. Unless the Babylonian gods are divine, the basic morality taught by these religions was already being taught without god. Most people don't want themselves or those they care about killed, hurt or robbed.

>3. There is little corroborating historical evidence jesus existed and none that he was magical. This is not to say jesus didn't exist, most historians acknowledge that Jesus was a real prophet. However, while most people don't have a historical record, someone who walked on water and made the blind see would have.

>4. While Jesus had a good message, it was not original or particularly insightful. Love thy neighbor is common sense and was a common theme for prophets at the time.

>5. Jesus did not renounce any part of the OT. Instead he endorsed it. Matthew 5:17-19

>6. According to the bible Jesus's reason for becoming man was the fulfillment of the OT prophecy and the forgiveness of sins. Without the OT there is no need for Jesus to be made man. Also, without the OT virtually nothing is a sin since what are sins are found in the OT.

>7. The bible codifies archaic morality of 2500 years ago. The fact that most Christians don't agree with the bible's teachings regarding slavery and women being property, speaks about mankind's ability to evolve morality and against religion's effectiveness at teaching it.

>8. Christianity, Judaism and Islam all make scientific claims which have been disproven. All of these religions have a history of persecuting those who disprove these claims.

Atheists believe there is no god. That is it.

Some physicists believe in the "big bang theory" which in leyman terms says all the matter in the universe was compressed to a singularity before expanding to it's current state.

1. they do not believe the same things.
WTF, no Christian kamikazed yet, and no Christian expects 72 virgins

2. in the Bible, the babylonian gods (Baal and such shit) are treated as demons, and their priests as enemies

3. there is little corroborating historical evidence about you - not even a dubs.
TL;DR: if Jesus didn't exist, Christians don't as exist well. Then why are you going against a non-existing Christianity?

4. define "originality".

5. you gullible faggot -- Mk 10:1-9.

6. you are assuming the inexistence of the OT

7. you are assuming that everything of the OT had to enter in Christianity

8. you are assuming that "Christians" are Jehova's Witnesses

He's butthurt and has poor reading comprehension skills

I've always thought that was retarded too.

The only real and acceptable theory is that there is infinite mass and infinite space. There's a critical point where mass becomes too dense and violently explodes. There are big bangs going on all over all the time. Gravity is the big reset button for each individual "Universe".

Mathematical proof god exists come at me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gödel's_ontological_proof

You should take a physics course and understand the theory before you try to poke holes in it. The theory states time began with the Big Bang there was no before. This is based in us looking back in time and seeing nothing before the Big Bang. The theory is supported by available evidence.

>mathematical

When I was born, I went from feeling nothing, to something. How is that difficult to understand?

Fuck me, I thought we had got rid of this annoying as hell OP.

Just more Sup Forums cancer. Sage.

"Is that what God does? He helps? Tell me, why didn't God help my innocent friend who died for no reason while the guilty ran free? Okay. Fine. Forget the one offs. How about the countless wars declared in his name? Okay. Fine. Let's skip the random, meaningless murder for a second, shall we? How about the racist, sexist, phobia soup we've all been drowning in because of him? And I'm not just talking about Jesus. I'm talking about all organized religion. Exclusive groups created to manage control. A dealer getting people hooked on the drug of hope. His followers, nothing but addicts who want their hit of bullshit to keep their dopamine of ignorance. Addicts. Afraid to believe the truth. That there's no order. There's no power. That all religions are just metastasizing mind worms, meant to divide us so it's easier to rule us by the charlatans that wanna run us. All we are to them are paying fanboys of their poorly-written sci-fi franchise. If I don't listen to my imaginary friend, why the fuck should I listen to yours? People think their worship's some key to happiness. That's just how he owns you. Even I'm not crazy enough to believe that distortion of reality. So fuck God. He's not a good enough scapegoat for me."

Mr Robot S02eo3

> you are assuming that everything of the OT had to enter in Christianity
cafeteria Christian detected

The universe needs a creator then you fucking claud

No need to argue. Just fuck up the thread.

Fact: OP is a pussy who wants Santa Claus or the tooth fairy to tell him it's okay and he can live forever in a magical place with big tittied virgins. Fact: OP is a dumbcunt.

i cant believe this show isnt written by an edgy 16 year old

*farts*
uh oh....STINKY!!

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO

PPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAH XDDD

DDDDDDD

DDDDDDD
DDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

POOP

WTF, I'm a Christian and never heard about this Bigtittied thing.

>1 corinthians 14:34 doesn't preach archaic beliefs.
>the new testament isn't chock-full of beliefs that modern Christians ignore.

OP, I'm a Christian too and I think you're a huge faggot. You make a thread without fully understanding what atheists really argue, without fully knowing what you really believe, and without a shred of evidence to back any of your claims.

Funny. I don't see that anywhere in the definition of atheism. Also sage.

I believe our job is done here. Time to go. Let this shit thread to die.

Leave**

>universe
>needs
wew kek lad

>racism
>sexism
>homophobia
>bad
>>>/tumblr/

The only thing I believe in is death.
Anything else is not worth losing sleep over.

>NES-posting

i thought you guys were good at spotting bait

It's a fact. Book of Mortichi chapter 6 verse 9

It's a fact. Book of Mortichi chapter 6 verse 9. Check it

Look it up. Book of Mordecai chapter 6 verse 9.

I witnessed you.

either god is time and love or gods death was the birth of mulit conscious universe. the meaning of life is to grow/ learn and to love/ attract like all mass before us. recyling; we die and are born again the cycle repeats i guess until you join up with one then we die again rinse and repeat imo

Just because it sounds ridiculous doesn't mean it is. I guarantee you whatever creation myth you subscribe to is more far-fetched. Just because you don't understand something or don't want to doesn't make it wrong. People like you are dragging us back as a species and should be sterilized

Well,if the whole universe being created in a billionth of a second doesnt seem legit,then why do you believe some bearded faggot created us? if he did,then he probably he was an autist by creating you

Every fucking day, kill yourself op you piece of shit

Samefag

oh fuck off neckbeard go jerk off to a trap thread

Ave Satanas

ultimate edge has been achieved

IT'S SO RIDICULOUS!!!

It's the insecure Christian guy again. Does it somehow make you question your faith if there are "unbelievers"? Does it only work if EVERYONE buys the same myths? As in, only YOUR beliefs are valid? That seems controlling and disturbing.

Even if god exists (thats a big if) i rather suck Hillary's dick than bow down to him

Is this you?

Christfaggot detected.

Obvious Samefag is obvious

its always the same. that small piece of information that people want to ignore when they complain about something. its like they wall around blind like the light hits them the wrong way and they cant see those cirles spinning in their visions. everyone is the same all problems are the same as people. problems arise because they will. problems arise like the the faults that make a person.

>you?

Oh... sorry.. .did that last shot hit meat?

Yall what?

I already fucking said i wont bow down to no gods.

Bet youre an underage faggot.Stop jerking off to trapheads,samefag

are you really this easy to bait?

>dat damage control
Wew lad.

I know this is bait but where did god come from and not all athiests believe in the big bang theory

And theres a lot of christfags that believe in it....

what i can't get over is if god is everything, created everything then god created evil and literally is evil.
god kills orphans and drops your watch in the toilet on purpose just to be evil.
god is a dick. ignore him and maybe he'll go away.

Samefag

Trips confirm

another facts,
(if god is real)
God crates first 2 human, they fail and thrown out from heaven (istead blaming itself for creating easy willed creatures), douche god decides to throw out every other human from heaven.

>2. muslim chris, jew all believe that god know future and past,
>still forces humans to test
>god is glados
>we must test and than throw them in fire.

no, hon, not all atheists believe that

the jains, for example, believe that the universe has always existed and we along with it

everything is steady state

as far as the big bang, extrapolating all the evidence does in fact seem to suggest that something like this happened

physicists can't take it back any farther

the physical universe allowed us to arise (or at least our physical bodies) through various abiogenetic processes and later biotic evolution and selections, we do know this much and we have a pretty clear record of this

evolution is a fact of science and has been proven

no one has even come close to 'proving' the existence of god

in fact, god can be disproved by logic

the jains did it to their satisfaction thousands and thousands of years ago before egypt, babylon or hatti were even on the drawing board

>there was nothing and then the whole universe appeared

This is actually what theists believe.

the concept of god totally and completely removes any reason for life. why create earth if he could just make us all houses in heaven. why create pain and suffering other than to be a prick?

Wrong. Go pray

>Christianity, Islam and Judaism basically all believe the same things

YOU need to read the koran and the hadith user

Islam does not believe the same things as jews or christians at all. mohammed basically created a gangsta cult to get booty for himself and his followers and as an extension of his own toxic, narcissistic and sociopathic personality.

he suffered from lateral temporal lobe epilepsy, by the way.

mohammed was evil and islam is simply toxic.

good and evil dont really mean anything.
space is nothing without the suns and the suns cant be without. there cant be one without the other. good and evil is basically looking a a glass half full or empty us being of mass as a whole we like to look at it half full meaning we prefer good over evil.

you saw my gambit, user

but--seriously--you can disprove the existence of god by pure logic

>evolution is a fact of science and has been proven
To be clear, that evolution has and is occurring is a scientific fact. That evolution is the sole explanation for life being as we know it is still a theory.

The abrahamic god yes the existential concept of God no

If you want to keep making this post, could you at least not use pictures of the Childlike Empress evwrytime. It's infuriating.

you are god you decide where you walk among the other of god, another conscious of god may decide they will kill or maybe save you and you could do the same. god knows the past and the future because of influence. everything you are and will be are products of times past on a repeating cycle

That's why he uses it dumbass

>OP here

opened this thread to troll faggots, had dinner (pizza + beer), get back here and lots of newfags fell for the trap---- erm, I meant, for the bait

pic unrelated

CHECKED!!!!!!!!!!!! he's actually OP!!

Nice quads

samefag celebrating his own quads

Jesus Christ Muhammad lrn2english