MDE

is this what it's like to finally make it?

adultswim.com/videos/streams/development-meeting

starts at 49:45

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=mvbb5NqQ_C0
youtube.com/watch?v=cIQgv0VZs7w
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
youtube.com/watch?v=5g-nniO1WN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sam Hyde is an edgelord, tv big suits will never let him do anything.

they won't let him do the Sup Forums tier stuff, obviously

but other than that hopefully he has some creative freedom

Sam Hyde is gonna get fucked hard once Adult Swim gets wind of his taste for abusive relationships and jailbait.
The real-life shitshow involving him that's gonna go down soon is gonna be more entertaining to watch than his show.

I wish he was funny.

What part of that was funny?

Brad Neely all over again.

HOLY SHIT IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING ALREADY

I think he has a new show too.

You really fell for that meme? Top lel m8

>they won't let him do the Sup Forums tier stuff, obviously
good lol Sup Forums humour is always shit and adult swim shouldn't let it anywhere near their brand

SAM
IS
A
PEDOPHILE RAPIST WHO TELLS PEOPLE NOT TO EAT ANYTHING FOR A DAY SO THEY CAN DO ANAL
DISGUSTING!

where did they find women that were willing to be handled by those autists?

they must be paid well

it's been a long time, but I still can't believe this even happened

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

>autist
He isn't on that paradigm. Don't try to relate to him, you never will, you'll never anywhere near that world

>he doesn't know that Adult Swim shows like this are manufactured to make you feel uncomfortable and lonely like you don't belong
Literally anything Tim and Eric, Eric Andre, THIS, Wondershowzen, Loitersquad, etc.

They're not fucking funny. It's like some retarded permutation of jokes that were once funny but now belong to a different era. It's fucking terrible.

holy shit that was fucking hilarious. So it seems their show actually got picked up? Pretty excited t b h

>its a sam hyde shill thread

>the shill meme
Reign in your autism

>22 yr old guy bullshitting people who are probably smart enough to know they're being bullshitted

HaHa wow this is gold-tier comedy right here! The entire joke is that he's spouting bullshit. No one is reacting to him and he's almost breaking down in laughter in amazement of his "accomplishment." How exactly is this funny? This is like locking a kid in a glass box and watching them try not to laugh at their own shitty jokes while everyone watching sits in silence marking down what a fucking useless dunce they are as the kid thinks "I've got all these assholes FOOLED!"

sam is like old enough you be your dad you 15 year old faggot.

That makes this even more pathetic.

ONE TURD

youtube.com/watch?v=mvbb5NqQ_C0

>"We're just gonna kill em!"
>*dumb copypasted speech gesture*
>no one laughs
HAHAHA WOW THIS GUY IS A RIOT HAHAHA

>his measure of humor is if other people laugh

Are you special or something?

Did you watch what he watched? How is literally any of that funny in any way? Do I need to be high to think this shit is funny?

he's making a mockery of the stupid tedx shit

Sup Sam, or one of Sam's lackeys. You've been spamming this thread right down to the same image almost daily, don't you think you should at least take a break on a Sunday night? :)

They do that themselves. TEDx has always been about as good as a blog post and is always someone bullshitting. I'm just saying I don't get how people think this guy is funny. I just went through and watched a bunch of videos and he seems like some kid who grew up in a small town who had everyone he was funny and he let it go to his head.

Then don't watch his shit, it's that simple. Everyone isn't going to be able to get it

hey not a lackey, it's a consensual financial relationship. I'm not the OP just travelling through

i guess adult swim agreed as well, since they're paying him to make a show

why the butthurt man

Made me a bit sick seeing what little integrity Sam has. He shits on T&E yet this played out exactly like one of their skits, with Sam shamelessly cribbing Tim's mannerisms, who he even criticized for exactly because of that "you have a platform, yet all you do is make silly faces..."; same thing, except Sam comes off as a slimy, bloated goat demon doing it with nothing much to say but "oopsy, we did a no-no".

More than anything he resembles a modern day Commodus.

>We are sorry. Your browser does not support this type of video playback. Please try again with a current version of chrome, firefox, safari or edge. Thank you.

But I am using one of them browsers...

None of that made me feel uncomfortable.

She fell over. That's all, and for some reason the three bumbling fucking stooges watching it thought it was fucking brilliant

that shit was fucking hilarious you faggot. the point is how akward it is, people were expecting a serious talk and got that retarded shit. golden

WOW! a fucking mockery of Ted talks!!
How fucking original and creative!
Its humour because it's making fun of something that i know about! funny! cuz its awkward right!
right?
Fuck off dumb cunt

be careful criticizing sam in this thread, he's actively monitoring it and has at least 3 of his lackeys on command to respond to your post with a meme like "dude why are you so butthurt lol"

why are you in this thread? You clearly don't find this stuff funny so just stop going out of your way into the discussions for it.

You miss the whole point then, or do so willfully. The shock/humor comes from the fact that they're casually talking over a woman violently glassed and bleeding with shards all over her face.

Unfunny as fuck compared to Eric Andre

Wow what an accomplishment! Adult Swim definitely has top-tier programming. Literally the welfare bottom-of-the-barrel of 'comedy.' It's where you go if no one actually gives a shit about you and all the enamored 12 year olds who heard from their older siblings that "adult swim was the shit" will watch just because.

So it's like the 'art' of that one girl who had a video of her shooting dirty spaghettio's out of her vagina? Kinda like that but of 'comedy?' Fucking Tom fucking Green was funnier than this.

Yeah this thread is filled with 12 year olds holy shit. I can't believe this is an actual response. "Don't like it u can leave mister."

Pic related should answer your question

dude be careful comparing Sam "the greatest Sup Forums comedian of all time" Hyde to Eric Andre or anyone involved with Tim & Eric show that are actually talented and original, you'll get a personal reply from him and his lackeys telling you to go back to leroddot

>shock """""""""humor"""""""""

I actually hesitated putting that into quotes because I knew I would get a reply like this completely ignoring the gist of my post. Guess it doesn't matter.

his Ted talk really wasn't funny. His stand up is actually never funny. As far as everything else, Sam is really hit or miss. Now that he's tasted success it's become even more apparent. In all honesty, the funniest videos are the ones from a few years back where it was just him on his phone fucking around. He was a fucking loser who hated his life and because of that he didn't give a fuck and was using comedy as an escape and that really came through in his videos, it's what made them hilarious.

The point is that shit like that isn't funny.

Unless you're like fucking 16-19 years old, or an edgelord like Sam.

>he thinks "if you don't like it then don't watch it" is an immature attitude

says a lot about you

I love his ridiculous iPhone videos he shoots like in his bathroom or around the house. Not sure how well it will translate onto TV but I'm hopeful.

Eric Andre chugs dick and Hannibal has some of the worst stand up I've ever heard.

Pretty sure anybody who knows about Sam knows about this. But go ahead and try to email it to AOL's PR department.

That attitude is the same reason why people are ignorant in the first place. Trying to understand something should not be met with "GET THE FUCK OUT IF YOU DONT GET IT." Your reply is maybe the most self-oblivious shit in this thread.

People like Hannibal because he's a black guy doing Seinfeldesque material, albiet far less intelligently. He's a novelty act and that's all. The dude is objectively not funny and never was.

youtube.com/watch?v=cIQgv0VZs7w

I mean for fuck's sake...

charls = nick > bald charles > pre-bulk sam > tyler >>>>>>>>>>>> the brown guy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sam

all i can say is w0w

>trying to understand something

You're not trying to understand anything. People explained to you why they found it funny and then you shat all over them. Fucking leave the thread already because if anyone is underage here, all evidence points to it being you.

How do I get around this.
Yes, I fucking have Flash.

My first post was met with a fat dude in a fedora for a reply. Do NOT try to take some high horse you fucking idiot.

What fucking browser are you using?

People hating Sam are hilarious. It's a bit hit and miss but overall pretty good.

t. Sam shill

This is still his crowning achievement:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ

>Autistic rage over no reason
Even if you think Sam Hyde's humor is bad (plebs) why are you so made that people enjoy this type of humor?

Firefox
IE doesn't work either.
I'm wondering if it's a fucking region lock.
Can't find a media rip site that works with it either.
Will somebody please stop taking your amerifag official site for granted and reupload on YT?

It's genuinely shocking, but you seem dead set on establishing an affected apathy about it. In any sane world, people would immediately rise to a woman severely injured, yet in the skit the guys go back and forth, forgoing any action to help her. All in all I think Sam is just saying, "yea, so what, we depicted a woman violently glassed and poked fun about not doing anything about it", perhaps even riffing on the limpness of the average male in modern relationships.

The shock is there, and it's mildly funny in some parts, especially the unexpected suddenness of the glassing, or the replay.

Then your first post was either this fucking condescending nonsense and no one has any reason to take it seriously or your first post was taking a shit all over something that you literally just stated you don't even understand. So why would you expect to be met with reasoned responses?

You're not helping your argument here buddy. So go get your jammies on and get ready for school in the morning.

Just wait until they find all of the racist / non-pc shit he's done online and fire his ass back to Mcdonald's

Sup Forums is the containment board for reddit autists, don't worry about it senpai

>salty
>autistic
>plebs

you're a fucking tool, go back to twitch/reddit

You don't seem to understand that that just is not funny.

>perhaps even riffing on the limpness of the average male in modern relationships.

You think Sam thinks that? Oh the irony.

Why are you so butthurt dude? Sounds like you're jealous that Sam actually has a show. What have you accomplished? Posting on Sup Forums? Keep posting, kid, while Sam is out actually achieving something in life

>"I'm not shitposting! trying to understand why people think this is funny!"
>poster gives you a detailed explanation of where the joke can be found what the joke was and the underlying reason behind the humor
>"no that's just not funny"

It's time to kill yourself

I think his Adult Swim will be his best work, nice production and tone down his political stuff that's made him unfunny as fuck and a Sup Forums poster boy for the last year

Sup Forums humor is actually patrician tier

>Sup Forums humour is always shit

great, then it will fit perfectly on adult swim

go to bed sam

>avatarfagging with simpsons images saved from facebook
Why?

>Autistic Salty Pleb detected

>being this mad

tumblr is that way, bub

If it's this type of thing, I think it'll be fine.
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

You okay?

I thought it was funny as fuck. Typical MDE humor but more polished. Makes me wanna see some other skits

What, Sam doesn't do the same thing? Does me calling out your hero for being sleazy hypocrite upset you?

>choose your words carefully big guy

politically correct humor is objectively shit

is this stream or the clip up somewhere else? i've tried everything and it won't play for more than a few seconds

Still my favorite skit

>IM A BIG MAAAAAAAAN, HOOO
>HOOOOOOOOO
>HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=5g-nniO1WN4

Yes, same with Sup Forums humor (at least the type of "humor" Sam displays in his more politically focused vids).

I don't like Sam but you sound like an unfunny and angry turd of a person.

Take an ativan and stop posting, also learning to spell will also help for people to like you.

nicolas-cage-JUST.png

>getting triggered by humor
If you can't set aside your political bullshit and enjoy comedy, you're a faggot.

Like Louie CK is an enormous liberal cuck but I still laugh when he talks about white people, because it's a fucking joke. Even if it stems from their own biases, it's still comedy.

Can't wait to see this without the three faggots at the bottom making comments and giggling

Thank you for not being a faggot.

I don't find his humor offensive at all. I browse Sup Forums at times. I just don't find it funny. DUDE SJWS, LIBTARDS LMAO.

The more overtly political the comedy is, usually the shittier it is. Take Sam Hyde. Almost every standup routine is atrocious, because he just goes up there and strawmans the hell out of his "enemies" while hyperventilating and using a cheat sheet. He's a hack when it comes to standup comedy is what I'm saying.
>inb4 hurr u probly watch jon stewart cuck xD

Leap that wall if you're so great