My cat died today, we had to put him to sleep. I ve lost my best friend, we've been together for 13 years...

My cat died today, we had to put him to sleep. I ve lost my best friend, we've been together for 13 years, what an amazing cat he was.

rip kitty

rip furry friend

im sorry op rip little guy

Sorry to hear that OP. I went through the same thing awhile back.

Take you time and remember the good times you and your buddy had, and then go find yourself a new kitten.

You will form a new bond and have another best friend that won't replace your current one, but it will be every bit as good.

Condolences dude, gorgeous looking cat.

Sorry man, shit sucks

RIP Kitteh. All is transient, even cuddly furry things...

Rip in pieces kitty.
Tell us a story op

Sweet dreams catto. Never forget the good times, he'll always be your friend if you can do that.

I found my cat dead in a field and buried him under a bird nest he always watched. Be happy yours died peacefully.

Tough love doin' anything for ya tough guy?

Cutie.

If sacrificing 10 niggers would have saved your cats life - would you have done it?

Rip kitty

RIP, try and cherish the good memories you have together. Remember all the laughs. Much love. :)

He frolics in kitty heaven now

sleep tight catto

RIP cat friend.

Dream well mystery cate

Sorry to hear that - keep him in your heart...

How did it die?

Sleep well kitty.

Shit that sucks. RIP

Sorry for your loss. It will never stop hurting, but as other user's have said, just remember good memories and good times. Those will last longer and serve you better than wallowing in sadness.

Good luck, OP. And our prayers will be with your kitty!

Rip kitteh
Don't know what I'd do if I lost my cat-face

I have two kittens myself, they are such lovely and kind creatures, the oldest is 7 now, I hope it has a couple of years left to live. :'(

RIP your kitty

I cried like a little bitch when they put my cat bro of sixteen years to sleep. Pic releated.
Stay strong bro

Sorry for to hear it, RIP kitty

From what was he suffering?

>cat died today

Sorry to hear that OP. That hurts.

me too about a month ago. She was with me for close to twenty-five years. feels

I even made a drawing

I think he was just ready to go, you know how cats get. They hate dying in comfort.

Looks like a nice kitty. Sorry for your loss.

I'm sorry for your loss. Stay strong user

True. Nice touch on his burial btw

That's pretty good actually.

His Lung was full of water, and his heart was not working properly cus of it. He was my soulmate

fun fact: Cats are looking at owners as a dumb servant person who is there just to give them food and pet them

I'm sorry for your loss.
Rip furry kitty.

It's clear that you've never had a cat, or at least formed a strong bond with one.

>fun fact
>fact
kindly present your catomindmeter graphs for verifs

Sorry for your loss my friend.

My cat was also 13 when he passed away a few years ago. Get 1-2 new cats that you can love every day, makes the pain go away faster.

thats really good

Dubs don't lie.

I am so sorry fren to hear about your kitty. hugs.

in 80% cases yea , cats are cruel , if a cat sees that human is a stupid fag hes gonna treat human like a stupid fag , i dominate my cats and theyre lovely , i dont even have a reason to punch them anymore cuz they usually learn on first lesson whats not allowed

im sorry friendo, rest in grave cat bro

Good night sweet price, she´s now where the rainbows come from

That looks amazing dude! I thought it was a real picture when seeing the tumbnail.

Listen to hay fever by eyedea it's about putting your pets to sleep

>he is punching cats

kill yourself

Hhe was ugly anyway like your arms and your foot. I bet it smells like shit.

kill yourself and you will see him again no value will be lost

Don't try to derail the thread with your pitiful edgyness.

It's the circle of life OP, stay strong.
RIP kittycat

>muh edge.... so kewl rite?

meh, it actually managed to be a heartfelt thread for pretty long before the 13 year old edge-lords found it.

this is the only real cat, with those big eyes. others are looking like faggots

May user's pussy RIP.

and thats why your cats say youre stupid peasant servants
i whoop their asses when they deserve and only then , in the result their crime level went to 0

Mfw cats are getting punched

right in the feels

jesus what a little bitch you are. I bet you are 25 plus without a job virgin faggot living at parents house.

Sweet kitti is up in heaven now, doing the sweet kitti dances
Rip

4mb gif ? is that another "your mother dies" ?

I'm going to be honest, I'm not a cat person. No time for them at all.

Having said that, I feel for your loss. RIP in peace, kitters.

RIP kitty. Honestly one of the most gorgeous cats I've seen. Post more of him/her.

Sorry OP, that's tough. My dog is 14 and she has arthritis and cataracts and a mass in her stomach and we don't know how much longer she has left and its devastating. Rip lil kitty.

So sorry b/ro, stay strong, we're here for you

Sorry for your loss, user. Animals can be better friends than people sometimes.

if it is, you have to wait a long goddamn time...

RIP Kitten.

Pretty cool looking little friend OP, she'll be save.

There always has to be that one user...

fuck off user you faggot

Wow, you're hard as fuck... douche, GTFO

Dead cat thread?
Dead cat thread.

Sorry for your loss user. I can imagine where you're coming from, I have 4 cats and i'd be just as upset if something happened to one of them. Stay strong, no matter how sad you get, you've got people irl to comfort you, and people on here who can sympathise (Surprisingly)

99.9% of the time

>Cats getting punched.
>Image of a cat smiling.
Is this your way of saying humans get this kind of pleasure from watching other humans getting punched? Because the answer is yes; yes, people do enjoy watching people get punched.

humans are animals too but theyve evolved from some retarded monkeys so no surprise here

wow, well done

Hi post

"Wow I'm so edgy, look at these people grieving over the death of their best friends. Let me just fuck it up." I doubt you even have friends faggot.

I'm sorry to hear that OP.
Y'no my best friend was my cat marley, i had no friends, and my parents were always away, every weekend, so i was always in my self.
It was really lonely for me, but my cat, marley, was there.
We used to sit on the couch watching movie, smoking weed, (he loved getting high, was always there when there was a joint lit)
he's sleep under my covers, with his head on my pillow, every night beside me.

It's sad, but i did feel like he was my best friend...

To end a long story, i went to work abroad, for 12 weeks, and when i came back, it was like he never knew me. he stopped coming back, stop eating here, sleeping here, everything, almost as though he thought i disowned him.
He's still alive, he's 17 years old, and we see him around once per month..it's like he comes to let us know that he remembers us, his old home, but doesnt want to stay here anymore
I'm crying just typing this last part, but i know he's going to die soon.. I miss him, i dont want to lose my best friend.
>Also this is my other cat, scooter

Hey hey guess who's a little cunt

>user

sorry to hear that.

actually, he looks quite unique and damn fucking awesome.

you suck. eat shit and die.

Hope you're doing well op. Do you think you'll get a new cat?

you're a really cool guy

If every nigger died I think my cat would have to take that sacrifice

Was it a bengal?

go to a local shelter and find a kitty who is in real need a new friend dont think of it as a replacement just that you have room now to make another cats life happy

winrar.
Do this OP.
Findan old scruffy fucky cat, and make itslife the best