Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheyne–Stokes_respiration#Associated_conditions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

G_G

Wtf story? Also bump

filenames remind me of dothack level selector

Nerve gas

WTH type of weapon is that?

god damn I need more of these, fucking sand nigger riding on a damn scooter is hilarious

One that destroys sandniggers

kek

Could be an A-10 strafing with another aircraft observing, or an AC-130 20mm but I doubt it, hell it could be an apache

Doge got the fuck out

It's a cluster weapon. Like a shotgun or canister.

disappointing thread is disappointing

Post some content then faggot

It was a single munition, that's why I'm asking. Something like a maverick or hellfire ...

horrible shot

puppers knew it was time to scram

Shitty to survive a direct hit from rocket and die falling 30 feet like my dad on the weekend

moar

Story?

Love these

whenever i see videos like this, i like to pretend the rocket is making that noise a balloon makes when you let it go.

That's perfect. Now it's stuck in my head and I'll never see these videos the same way again. Thanks user. Made life a little better.

did I miss something here?

Glad to help.

I think you have to blow him now.

They all got irradiated with America's newest superweapon.

Watch the tree in front of them. Took me a few tries too

LOL. cannot unhear!

watch the mid left of the screen for a quick white streak. guy in tree was shot with a small round i assume.

Story?

Got fucked up.

Im assuming the guy in the center (under tree) was shot by someone. or maybe nothing happened

hahahaha what is this from?

What flag is that ?

At least it was quick

i dont like to see soliders fighting ISIS getting rekt

Love the ones of ISIS and all those rebel groups getting fucked up and rekt.

looks like the cat made it out

Yeah I know what you mean. I was running out content

War looks like fun. Wish I hadn't been such a bitch in my early 20s when the Iraq war was raging.

Where did you get these videos from user? good videos

Creepy pedo

I even protested against it. Today I'd fight in the first row if I weren't a bitch today.

You can still get into the foreign legion user, but it seems like you are a bitch.

rofl that face at the end

/r/watchpeopledie

>that other guying catching on fire as well

You are both autistic as fuck. You assume you'd be last man standing. It's random as fuck. You'd be more likely to get sniped while taking a shit or blown up by a 10 year old. Fun my ass. I think these are the dumbest posts I've ever seen on Sup Forums. Ever.

Good thing that little red arrow was there or I would have missed it

Never said I expected to live through it. Just seems like a hell of an experience.

Never to late to storm across the border into Syria. Or go to Morocco or Tunisia from there into Libya. It's is about to turn into Syria part II.

laser guided i take it?

i agree

like wtf yeah war is soooo much fun that when ur done ur either 6 feet under or suffering from severe ptsd that usually leads to suicide or drug oferdose

True, but now I am in my 30's, slightly overweight and with no training. I would more than likely fuck things up and get the people I was fighting with killed and that wouldn't be of help to anyone.

John Elway SuperBowl 32 impersonation

like shooting a cannon on mice
what a waste of ammunition

Wtf

Damn. He never had a chance.

I should clarify. I know two people who fought in Iraq and Afghanistan and when their time was done, both of them volunteered to go back. When they came back the final time, they both told me the same thing. Civilian life became like living in slow motion. While they were fighting, even when they were scared shitless, and saw people they cared about dying, it was the most exhilarating experience possible because the stakes could not have been higher. Nothing they could do in civilian life after would ever matter as much as what they did over there. One of them now works for some private security company and the other one is off doing God knows what in the Middle East (may have volunteered to go fight with the Kurds...lost touch with him a few years ago). I did not mean to trivialize the experience of the men who go fight in war. Just saying that whether or not I would have died or been wounded or lost friends, it would have been more than I've accomplished working my 50k/year job going to happy hour and making no difference in the lives of anyone around me. Good enough?

this was from a grain refinery 8 kilometers east from Palmyra in Syria

it was an ambush for the truck operators leaving the refinery 1 month after it reopened

What happened? it seems like they heard or saw what was comming... What as it?

fucking lost

So who won? Who shot who?

somebody triggered it and there was a short delay on the explosion

why do dying people breath like that?

>quick scoped

Airways filled with blood/ crushed ribs/ punctured lungs/ death rattle.

the man in black was was from the militia group but other countries have different definitions of militia

this militia is enemy and well funded subsidiary related to ISIS

the man who shot him was part of a foriegn site security team that is still working in the region

To be quite honest user the life in this first world countries is really, really boring.... so anything that gives you a little rush makes a difference, no need to join the army simply go to party to some third world country or look for some girls and you will see what fun really mean..... don't rotten yourself to boredom.... and you don't need to risk your life to feel the rush

"What is this that is comming?, Is Allha chosing me? yes, its Agfavgndsfjvndfskjvnjdsfkvds"

Name of the girl pls

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheyne–Stokes_respiration#Associated_conditions

how do you loose a rekt thread?

how could you have missed that?

>why you should press shift
fucking silvers